Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Starmobile Engage 8 Quad+ (Users Thread)

meron pa po ba ibang link to download rooting tools for engage 8 quad? access denied po yung 4shared link.
or meron na po ba other method to root engage 8 quad? TIA

This worked great! Thanks!!!!

Btw, I know that there's a lot or reviews saying that this unit is crap... however, it has a high score on Antutu Benchmark so maybe you would wanna check it out...

Never been in any forum community till I landed here. Thank you so much For this post <3 ...
I thought there is no turning back ufter unrooting my starmob (iroot says im rooted, but rootcheckers says im not properly rooted, it all happened when i accidentally unroot my device using kinguser. I went scouting in sites looking for solution, reinstall root aps, delete files, restore factory settings, but gladly i got tired experementing. Hahaha! Till i found this site.) I just wanted to say thanks! And it`s still working as of March 21 15.

magandang araw po mga boss baka mayron po kayo firmware naka tago Starmobile Engage 8 Quad+ need kua lang nag hang on logo tab ko lang ma kuhaan firmware na subukan kona hr no ganun parin salamat....

Back
Top Bottom