PDA

View Full Version : [SFSGA] sweetie_rika VS instilledbee VS filbryant

Marquess
15th Sep 2007, 12:42
Usually a forum member's enthusiasm or interest in graphic arts started on creating forum avatars and signature images. So for this round, the Battle Round, our participants will submit these entries:

3 Avatars (100x100 px)
2 Signature Images (400x150 px)

Our theme for this round is Movie. So your 5 entries should be related to 1 movie of choice. If for example you chose Harry Potter, then the 3 avatars and 2 signature images that you will submit must be related to Harry Potter. We will be strict this time, incomplete number of entries will automatically disqualify a participant.

Battle Round Deadline: 22nd September 2007 23:59 GMT+8

The competitors for this group:
sweetie_rika
instilledbee
filbryantAnyone may post their comments here only after all the competitors for this group had submitted their entries.

iBee
22nd Sep 2007, 09:47
here are my entries.. sa mga entries ko the movie i thought of was Transformers.. hehe.. and I focused on one of its main characters, Optimus Prime.

for the entries I mostly used C4Ds and some vector brushes... the backgrounds were simply gradients, except for the 2nd sig which was made with simple mouse clicks and a lens flare.

Only registered users can see the link. Only registered users can see the link. Only registered users can see the link.

Signatures

Only registered users can see the link.

of course the last set of images are already my signature :lol: :D

.rika
22nd Sep 2007, 23:48
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEADMAN'S CHEST

feat. Orlando Bloom :wub: :lol:

::my entries:

::avatars::

::signatures::

filbryant
22nd Sep 2007, 23:58
here is mine... still hot... just finished...

My Favorite: ONG BAK

Only registered users can see the link. Only registered users can see the link. Only registered users can see the link.