5th Feb 2007 Mon, 17:19
Top 10 Anything..speaks for itself!
Post your own top 10 list halimbawa:
top 10 brutal ways to kill a cockroach
top 10 april fools day pranks
top 10 senatoriables (pweh)
top 10 things not to say on the first date
top 10 symbianizers
top 10 anime shows
top 10 universities
top 10 creative ways to tell your friend that his/her S.O is ugly
top 10 funny newspaper headlines
top 10 signs that your boss likes you
serious, funny, scary, sad, inspirational, kahit walang kwenta, post nyo! kahit ano!!
5th Feb 2007 Mon, 17:21
Top 10 Things To Ask Urself To See If Youre on the Right Job
1. Do I only sleep well when I am not working the next day?
2. Do I readily find excuses to go to work late?
3. Does the telephone handset weigh a hundred pounds?
4. Do I sit at my desk or workstation wishing I were somewhere else?
5. Is laughter absent from my life at work?
6. Do I consistently take overly long lunchbreaks?
7. Do I have lots of bright ideas about my life outside of work but none for the workplace?
8. For my multiple trips to the bathroom during the workday, do I always take something unrelated to work to read?
9. Has my health deteriorated, do I suffer from headaches and stomachaches which my doctor tells me have no other cause?
10. And to close on a lighter note, has hair loss caused by head-scratching been a problem lately?
6th Feb 2007 Tue, 09:18
Top Ten Commandments for teenagers
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
(why wait that long?)
2) Thou shalt not do drugs
(alcohol lasts longer, not to mention being cheaper)
3) Thou shalt not steal from K-Mart
(Wal*Mart has a bigger selection)
4) Thou shalt not be arrested for vandalism
(destruction has a bigger effect, I can tell ya all about this)
5) Thou shalt not steal from thine parents
(everyone knows grandma has more money)
6) Thou shalt not get into fights (cat fights anyhow)
(just start them)
7) Thou shall not skip class.
(just take the whole day off)
8) Thou shall not strip in class.
(Hooters pays more)
9) Thou shall not think about having sex.
(like Nike says, "'Just Do It")
10) Thou shall not help old ladies cross the street.
(just leave 'em in the middle)
6th Feb 2007 Tue, 09:24
Top Ten Shows in Iraq
2. Mad About Everything
3. Allah McBeal
4. Wheel of Fortune and Terror
5. Achmed's Creek
6. The Price is Right if Saddam Says it's Right
7. Children Are Forbidden From Saying Anything Darndest
8. The Brian Benben Bin Laden Show
9. Buffy the Slayer of American Imperialist Dogs
10. Suddenly Sanctions