PDA

View Full Version : RCBC online balance inquiry

23rd Mar 2010, 16:13
RCBC online balance inquiry
I’ve been used to using Metrobank as a mode to receive payments from the people and companies I work for. I am satisfied with their service, especially because they have online banking; After the hassle of setting it up the convenience of online banking was well worth it.

Recently one of the companies I work for transferred to RCBC Saving Bank. So I had to find a way to check by balance without having to physically go to a teller machine; I do’t wanna waste the time and effort going to one without absolute certainty that my money has arrived… Needless to say getting your wage on a payday isn’t exactly a certainty.

I found out that you can check your RCBC Savings account balance online without applying for an online baking account with RCBC. Just head over to BancNetOnline and click on the RCBC Saving Bank button, note that there are 2 RCBC buttons there. They will ask you for your ATM card number (printed on your card), ATM number (the number after the “ATM” text on your ATM card), and finally your pin.

It’s not as flexible as other online banking systems, but it serves its purpose if you just wanna know if you got paid ^^. Cheers!
INSTRUCTION SA HINDI NA KA IINTINDI..
1ST: CLICK KONG SAANG BANK KAYO MERON
You can see links before reply
2ND: TYPE KUNG ANU UNG NSA CARD NYU
3RD:

JUST CLICK THIS

kinuha ko lng to sa ibang sitess....... hindi akin to

THX NLNG DIN POH ^___^

sirrich
23rd Mar 2010, 16:16
sa metrobank my online ndin ba?

23rd Mar 2010, 16:19
meron bossing ^_____^

sirrich
23rd Mar 2010, 16:22
meron bossing ^_____^

pero dba dapat tol mag apply ka sa mismong bank para magkaron ka ng Customer ID at password sa site nila para maka login dba.

23rd Mar 2010, 16:27
pero dba dapat tol mag apply ka sa mismong bank para magkaron ka ng customer id at password sa site nila para maka login dba.

dapat meron ka ng atm card. Tapos dun mo login. - card number pas- pin mo

sirrich
23rd Mar 2010, 16:32
dapat meron ka ng atm card. Tapos dun mo login. - card number pas- pin mo

ay yun bayun?! hahaha.... dba magkaiba ang card number sa account number? hehehe pasyensya ha noob ako sa ganitong online ng metrobank e.

23rd Mar 2010, 17:05
ay yun bayun?! hahaha.... dba magkaiba ang card number sa account number? hehehe pasyensya ha noob ako sa ganitong online ng metrobank e.

account number poh ay 0 bsta LAGAY NYU lng 0

sirrich
23rd Mar 2010, 17:07
account number poh ay 0 bsta LAGAY NYU lng 0

0 ? :taunt::p

23rd Mar 2010, 17:23
0 ? :taunt::p

lkas mo mag interview sir.

zackxxx
6th Apr 2010, 13:31
salamat po, may bayad po ba to?