PDA

View Full Version : Edimax Router Br-6104k

bugzkie
13th Apr 2008, 09:01
HELP NMN PANO I CONFIGURE GUSTO SN PAGANAHIN S 3 PC KASO D KO MAGAWA OK NMN S LAN CONNECTION YUN LNG S INTERNET D KO MAKUHA...THNX S TUTULONG....:pray:

iBee
13th Apr 2008, 20:39
anong ISP mo? smart bro ba? then just do what i did:

(make sure your router is powered on and is correctly installed on your system first, i.e. windows detects a "local area connection")

1. login to your router's settings page by pointing your browser to this address:

You can see links before reply

2. click on "quick setup" on the top of the page

3. you will see the timeserver setup page. set the timeserver to (GMT +8) which is Taipei time.

4. click next. in the broadband type selection, choose "Cable Modem"

5. click next again. type in any host name and, for the mac address, click the "clone mac address" button and you will automatically receive a mac address. leave any other settings to their defaults.

6. click ok, when the final screen appears, turn off your router, then power on your internet connection, then your router next.

7. make sure all cables are properly connected before trying out your internet! ;)

hope this helps :D

f0rbidd3n_sin
22nd May 2012, 17:59
anong ISP mo? smart bro ba? then just do what i did:

(make sure your router is powered on and is correctly installed on your system first, i.e. windows detects a "local area connection")

1. login to your router's settings page by pointing your browser to this address:

You can see links before reply

2. click on "quick setup" on the top of the page

3. you will see the timeserver setup page. set the timeserver to (GMT +8) which is Taipei time.

4. click next. in the broadband type selection, choose "Cable Modem"

5. click next again. type in any host name and, for the mac address, click the "clone mac address" button and you will automatically receive a mac address. leave any other settings to their defaults.

6. click ok, when the final screen appears, turn off your router, then power on your internet connection, then your router next.

7. make sure all cables are properly connected before trying out your internet! ;)

hope this helps :D

Pa help din po ako...

Same router kmi.... iba lang connection namin... ung sakin ung

PLDTmyDsL 1.5mbps (Wireless-N ADSL2+ Modem/Router model no. H5004N) Dynamic ip sya...

pag connect ko sa Edimax BR6214K Router... meron internet pero laging nawawala kaya laging restart dapat... ano po pwede solusyon? or ung proper configuration, computer shop kasi ako ano ba tamang configuration ng router?