PDA

View Full Version : Breast implant record

rentao_15
18th May 2008, 23:27
Breast implant record

You can see links before reply

Sheyla Hershey aims for breast implant record. A woman from Houston, Texas is attempting to break an unlikely world record for having the world’s largest breast implants.
28-year-old married mum Sheyla Hershey has already had surgery 8 times to increase her breasts to a truly colossal size FFF. To date, she has had the equivalent of two litres of silicone injected into her breasts.

Sheyla hopes to undergo one further breast enhancement procedure to secure her place in the record books. But her record breaking attempt is not as straightforward as it appears. Her dream of one final chest upgrade has been thwarted by Texas state laws which limit the amount of silicone that can be put into each breast. The limit in Texas is 1,000 cubic centimetres of silicone per breast.

Doctors have warned Hershey that her mega-implants leave her at risk of severe shoulder and back pain and commented that any doctor with strong ethical standards would advise her to undergo psychological evaluation before having any more surgery.

But despite these dangers, Hershey, who has idolised ample-chested Country and Western star Dolly Parton since her childhood, is not giving up on her dream of one final breast enhancement. She now plans to travel to Brazil to get the record-breaking surgery and claim her place in the record books.

NICUsJodL
18th May 2008, 23:35
I think its not worth risking ones life... whats the use of being on the record when you compromise your own well being? hmmm... sabagay its a free country...or free world for that matter hehe..;)

jericjed
15th Aug 2008, 00:37
Yuck!

Midori
16th Aug 2008, 10:16
:unsure: i don't understand why she still needs to do some more implants if she already had one :unsure: parang kulang naman ata sha sa pansin :noidea:

jhea118
18th Aug 2008, 18:24
mkontento na kayo sa kung anong meron kayo... my god