21st Jul 2008, 18:48
pano po ba mag add ng playlist sa Sansa c250? may nakaka alam po ba rito? :help:
23rd Dec 2008, 21:07
try mo po 2: connect mo s pc then dun sa lagayan ng music pwede ka na gumawa dun ng folder then name it na lng kc ganon gnwa ko eh.... hope makatulong....
10th Jan 2009, 08:14
Eto po ung mga nabasa kong possible solutions to your problem..
How to create playlist using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Make sure device is in MTP mode.
-To put player in MTP mode, go to settings, then USB and choose "Auto Detect". Verify when reconnected to computer that player says "USB connected MTP"
2. Create a playlist by right clicking a song in the library, then click on add to>additional playlists>new
3. Type the name of the new playlist, then click ok
4. Right click on the rest of the songs, then click on add to, then click on the name of your playlist
5. Continue until your playlist is complete
6. Select the Sync tab and click "Setup Sync"
7. Check "Synchronize device automatically"
8. On the left side, highlight the playlist you would like to sync.
9. Click add, once right side is complete of the playlist you want click finish.
10. Windows Media Player will start to sync. playlist will show up under "playlist" category on player.
for VISTA USERS:
Step 1. Add your music onto the player using Windows Explorer.
Step 2. Go to your Music Folder, and highlight the songs you want to be on a playlist > right click > "Create Playlist"
Step 3. You can move this newly created .PLA file out of the music folder... create a new folder on the sansa, called "playlists" and put it in there.
and DONE! voila... you now have a .PLA playlist on your sansa player of the songs you just selected. just windows explorer is all you need
you can add as many playlists this way as you like. (you can only have 123 songs maximum. Any more and the playlist goes blank for some reason)
Windows Media Player is fine for transferring files to the c250, but doesn't seem to know how to transfer playlists. For working with playlists, go into WinAmp, click on "Portables," right-click the name of your player (e.g. Sansa c250) and choose New Playlist. After naming your new playlist, select existing files in the player (that you have already transferred from your computer, using WMP, WinAmp, etc.), right-click them and choose "Send to playlist:" and click on the name of your playlist.