PDA

View Full Version : Your Birth Order Characteristics

.rika
9th Jul 2007, 10:26
You can see links before reply

First-born children desire control and they will typically become a compliant nurturer or a more aggressive mover and shaker. Either way parents need to remember not to demand too much of their oldest child. Make sure your child knows your expectations, because they are constantly trying to seek parental approval. Both my son and I exhibit typical first-born birth order character traits. He is consumed with following the rules and is a high achiever. He can also be bossy. I often have to remind him that his sisters are younger than him and cannot be expected to do all that he can or is asked to do.

The middle child will demonstrate the greatest variety of character traits, but they will usually be opposite of their older sibling. They will try to be unique, so help them recognize their own talents. Don’t compare your middle-child to their older sibling. Middle children often feel stuck in the middle so take time to listen. I find sometimes that my middle daughter gets the least attention. She isn’t involved in as many things as her brother and definitely doesn’t demand attention like her little sister, so I have to take the time to recognize her. Letting your child make family decisions, like where to eat dinner or what movie to watch, will help empower them and make them feel special.

Youngest children are usually very different from their older siblings. They tend to be more social and funny. They don’t have as much responsibility and are more carefree. They are also often driven to catch up with their older siblings and follow in their footsteps. It is important that parents still enforce the rules when their youngest comes along. It is easy to just let things slide, but once it starts it is hard to stop. Parents often baby their youngest child because they are the last one. But it is important to teach responsibility, you don’t want your youngest child feeling like they can’t or not knowing how to do anything for himself. You also need to applaud their accomplishments, true your older children have already learned how to ride a bike but for your youngest it is a new thing.

Only children have traits similar to oldest children but usually to a greater degree. Only children need to be given plenty of opportunities to socialize with children their own age. Although only children are often mature beyond their age do not burden your child with adult information, remember they are still a child. As with first-born children don’t expect too much. Only children tend to push themselves demanding self-perfection, remind your child that you only expect their best and it’s okay to make mistakes.

With each child come different challenges and issues that a parent must face. Being aware of birth order characteristics may help you understand your child better and recognize why they possess some of the character traits that they exhibit.

aLgiE
9th Jul 2007, 10:49
Youngest children are usually very different from their older siblings. They tend to be more social and funny. They don’t have as much responsibility and are more carefree. They are also often driven to catch up with their older siblings and follow in their footsteps. It is important that parents still enforce the rules when their youngest comes along. It is easy to just let things slide, but once it starts it is hard to stop. Parents often baby their youngest child because they are the last one. But it is important to teach responsibility, you don’t want your youngest child feeling like they can’t or not knowing how to do anything for himself. You also need to applaud their accomplishments, true your older children have already learned how to ride a bike but for your youngest it is a new thing.

:nice: rika ....i am not pampered ....and its true, holds lesser responsibility ako

.rika
9th Jul 2007, 12:06
Sa akin eto:

Only children have traits similar to oldest children but usually to a greater degree. Only children need to be given plenty of opportunities to socialize with children their own age. Although only children are often mature beyond their age do not burden your child with adult information, remember they are still a child. As with first-born children don’t expect too much. Only children tend to push themselves demanding self-perfection, remind your child that you only expect their best and it’s okay to make mistakes.

mejo totoo nga ung nasa taas ^_^

zairam16
29th Aug 2007, 17:29
only child ako...

wenhdeey
29th Aug 2007, 18:59
quite true except for the outgoing and financially irresponsible kasi di po ako ganun... :)

Earl
29th Aug 2007, 19:03
Frist ako:

Tugmang- Tugma talaga! :lol:

exept sa responible and high- achiever....

mas mgnda pa ang acheivments ni bunso eh....

mas.reponsable din si bunso.... :lol:
________
Smoking Vs Vaporizing (You can see links before reply)

rona18
29th Aug 2007, 20:27
aq youngest children:

medyo tama po kc mdali akng ma bored sobra npapadami yosi ko pag bored aq :lol:

ummm kya lng di aq pampered ayoko nga nung bini-baby ng daddy ko naiirita aq...:lol:

pero mnsan srap ng feeling kya lng mnsan sobra na e...nkksakal n yoko ng gnun....

about responsibilty nmn kawawa nga ung mga first chldren kc kawawa lagi kuya ko sa amin e nung bata kme xa lagi inuutusan :lol:

botoy
29th Aug 2007, 20:40
Youngest children are usually very different from their older siblings. They tend to be more social and funny. They donít have as much responsibility and are more carefree. They are also often driven to catch up with their older siblings and follow in their footsteps. It is important that parents still enforce the rules when their youngest comes along. It is easy to just let things slide, but once it starts it is hard to stop. Parents often baby their youngest child because they are the last one. But it is important to teach responsibility, you donít want your youngest child feeling like they canít or not knowing how to do anything for himself. You also need to applaud their accomplishments, true your older children have already learned how to ride a bike but for your youngest it is a new thing.

Ako ang youngest....pro halos ako ang nag hold lahat ng responsibility..... ako lang kasi ang nandito sa pinas..... kaya ako lahat nag babayad ng mga bayarin...

ludwig14
30th Aug 2007, 04:21

this is me

mysticross
29th Sep 2007, 18:41
First-born children desire control and they will typically become a compliant nurturer or a more aggressive mover and shaker. Either way parents need to remember not to demand too much of their oldest child. Make sure your child knows your expectations, because they are constantly trying to seek parental approval. Both my son and I exhibit typical first-born birth order character traits. He is consumed with following the rules and is a high achiever. He can also be bossy. I often have to remind him that his sisters are younger than him and cannot be expected to do all that he can or is asked to do.

hehe... im speechless! :what:

JenG
29th Sep 2007, 20:48
The middle child will demonstrate the greatest variety of character traits, but they will usually be opposite of their older sibling. They will try to be unique, so help them recognize their own talents. Don’t compare your middle-child to their older sibling. Middle children often feel stuck in the middle so take time to listen. I find sometimes that my middle daughter gets the least attention. She isn’t involved in as many things as her brother and definitely doesn’t demand attention like her little sister, so I have to take the time to recognize her. Letting your child make family decisions, like where to eat dinner or what movie to watch, will help empower them and make them feel special.

i don't really assent in the characteristics mention to a middle child...
as growing up i have all the attentions from most of my family members...

K1Lm0r3
29th Sep 2007, 20:59
may ibang tama kuha ko nga eh pero.. may di ako high achiever

hannah
14th Oct 2007, 02:25
panganay ako..talga nga naman ang galing:clap:

tumpak na tumpak...

bakit nga ba?

thanks for sharing

jet_23
14th Oct 2007, 02:33
last po ako...

interesting!!!

ludwig14
14th Oct 2007, 03:25
Youngest children are usually very different from their older siblings. They tend to be more social and funny. They donít have as much responsibility and are more carefree. They are also often driven to catch up with their older siblings and follow in their footsteps. It is important that parents still enforce the rules when their youngest comes along. It is easy to just let things slide, but once it starts it is hard to stop. Parents often baby their youngest child because they are the last one. But it is important to teach responsibility, you donít want your youngest child feeling like they canít or not knowing how to do anything for himself. You also need to applaud their accomplishments, true your older children have already learned how to ride a bike but for your youngest it is a new thing.

hmmm ....

born_cute
4th Nov 2007, 22:56
heto naman po ang akin...

"Youngest children are usually very different from their older siblings. They tend to be more social and funny. They donít have as much responsibility and are more carefree. They are also often driven to catch up with their older siblings and follow in their footsteps. It is important that parents still enforce the rules when their youngest comes along. It is easy to just let things slide, but once it starts it is hard to stop. Parents often baby their youngest child because they are the last one. But it is important to teach responsibility, you donít want your youngest child feeling like they canít or not knowing how to do anything for himself. You also need to applaud their accomplishments, true your older children have already learned how to ride a bike but for your youngest it is a new thing."

i agreed naman!:thumbsup:

nOosadz
4th Nov 2007, 22:58
eto sakin ..hahay!! :sigh:

kring_kring04
4th Nov 2007, 23:24
The middle child will demonstrate the greatest variety of character traits, but they will usually be opposite of their older sibling. They will try to be unique, so help them recognize their own talents. Don?t compare your middle-child to their older sibling. Middle children often feel stuck in the middle so take time to listen. I find sometimes that my middle daughter gets the least attention. She isn?t involved in as many things as her brother and definitely doesn?t demand attention like her little sister, so I have to take the time to recognize her. Letting your child make family decisions, like where to eat dinner or what movie to watch, will help empower them and make them feel special.
________
Amateur Voyeur (You can see links before reply)

chrislatinoheat619
9th Nov 2007, 14:21
middle child ako... kaya i often felt left out... at walang pumapansin sa akin...

wella1407
9th Nov 2007, 14:54
Just like my middle sister.. pasin ko she's often left out. She's always silent and msyadong mpgbigay sa youngest sis nmin. We don't even know what she feels kc d cya msyadong open sa parents nmin unlike me and ung bunso. That's why being the eldest i make sure to do anything i can para d nya ma'feel n balewala cya and that she's part of the family..

axel08
9th Nov 2007, 20:55

ako nga ba ito? hindi ko makita ang sarili ko dito...

azterisky
13th Nov 2007, 20:48
This is really true
The middle child will demonstrate the greatest variety of character traits, but they will usually be opposite of their older sibling. They will try to be unique, so help them recognize their own talents. Don’t compare your middle-child to their older sibling. Middle children often feel stuck in the middle so take time to listen. I find sometimes that my middle daughter gets the least attention. She isn’t involved in as many things as her brother and definitely doesn’t demand attention like her little sister, so I have to take the time to recognize her. Letting your child make family decisions, like where to eat dinner or what movie to watch, will help empower them and make them feel special;).

TheKangug
9th Jul 2013, 10:04
natural leadet at bossy ang meron ako..tapos wala

cleigh
4th Sep 2013, 16:43
nice.2 out of 10 are not true.

mykkaella krystelle
6th Sep 2013, 00:57
nice thread :clap:

---jeii
9th Sep 2013, 06:04
eto po sakin :nerd: self - explanatory :yes:

First-born children desire control and they will typically become a compliant nurturer or a more aggressive mover and shaker. they are constantly trying to seek parental approval. He is consumed with following the rules and is a high achiever.

Louhree
13th Oct 2013, 00:01
First born ako! =) tugma na sana lahat pwera dun sa on-time XDD may pagka-procastinator kasi ako hehe.

adotule
13th Oct 2013, 13:08
Whose theory is this? Carl jung? :D

Ang thesis ko kasi ngayon, personality development of being an only child born.
Makakatulong to. :lol:

nichen050590
17th Oct 2013, 11:00
The middle child will demonstrate the greatest variety of character traits, but they will usually be opposite of their older sibling. They will try to be unique, so help them recognize their own talents. Donít compare your middle-child to their older sibling. Middle children often feel stuck in the middle so take time to listen. I find sometimes that my middle daughter gets the least attention. She isnít involved in as many things as her brother and definitely doesnít demand attention like her little sister, so I have to take the time to recognize her. Letting your child make family decisions, like where to eat dinner or what movie to watch, will help empower them and make them feel special.