PDA

View Full Version : Getting Rid of Darkness Under Your Eyes

angie314
10th Jul 2007, 10:17
Wearing sunscreen every day is crucial. Sisley makes an eye cream with sunscreen, but any facial sunscreen that doesn't sting the eyes will work. I like products with Zcote and titanium dioxide sunscreens because they're affordable and won't sting.

What about sleep? Sleep-deprivation is an extrinsic factor that can increase under-eye darkness by restricting blood flow and creating puffiness in that delicate skin. All the more reason to prioritize your shut-eye.

Now, I think I know what some of you are thinking: "Now what am I supposed to do?" My advice? Don't waste money on skin care products (except sunscreen) and avoid expensive laser treatments or peels because they just don't work and are a waste of money.

Have you found something that works? Let's work together to come up with a solution. I challenge you all to come up with an idea that works. We can all benefit! Use the comment section here to give me your ideas.

Wishing you great skin!

aLgiE
10th Jul 2007, 10:26
:nice: i think dont wash your face, including the eyes when its tired ... avoid it talaga