PDA

View Full Version : [TUT]Alcatel Glory 918D/M/N

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

bluerain28
10th May 2012, 10:12
**To those who have a question please read the F.A.Qs FIRST HERE (You can see links before reply) before asking, pag wala dun ang sagot sa tanong nyo then you can post to ask provided with a screenshot. AND "After you post/reply to this thread, kindly include your ANDROID VERSION, either v2.3.5 / v2.3.6". Thanks.**

*********PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, AND IM NOT RESPONSIBLE TO WHAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE(s), DO AT YOUR OWN RISK. THANK YOU**************

**************PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE INSTRUCTION*********************

For the full list and updated list kindly go here >>>>>>>>>> You can see links before reply

First of all, before rooting your Alcatel 918N Glory /Glory X(2.3.5/2.3.6), you must install a custom recovery first. Then after installing the custom recovery, you can now root your phone by following the next tutorial on how to root your phone found at the bottom. Thanks.

*****Installing Custom Recovery for Unrooted / Rooted Phones*****

Requirements:

-Android MT65xx Vcom driver (xp/vista/7) > Download (You can see links before reply)

-Alcatel One Touch Installer v1.8.3 > Download (You can see links before reply) (IN CASE Vcom drivers doesn't work)

-winrar or any zip extractor

-SP Flash Tool > Download (You can see links before reply)

-scatter text file for v2.3.5 / v2.3.6 phones > Download (You can see links before reply)

-Usb data cable for your phone

-Recovery image file > Download (You can see links before reply)

-your phone ( unrooted / rooted )

-USB debugging enabled (Settings > Application > Development > USB debugging)

Follow:

1. Install Android USB Driver (PDAnet).

2. Turn off your phone. Then connect your phone via usb data cable.
[ a ] Then an unknown device will appear instantly, it will disappear and then it will reappear. Right click on it and choose to update driver manually. Now locate the folder where your Android MT65xx PreLoader is. Then press OK / Next. If prompt, choose “INSTALL DRIVER ANYWAY” OR

[ b ] Find new software mt65xx preloader. Then choose install the software from a list. Now locate the folder where your Android MT65xx PreLoader is.

NOTE: If nothing happens after plugging then boot to recovery by PRESSING HOLD POWER + VOL UP Button then see your notification area on your desktop then follow either [a] or above.

- Done. Now disconnect your phone from the computer. And make it sure that your phone is turned off before proceeding to step 3..

- NOTE: If you can't proceed further from this step, kindly go to POST #2 and read FAQ #23. Thanks.*******

3. Extract downloaded files to one folder for easy locating of the files. Open SP Flash Tool. Then choose scatter loading. See image below.
You can see links before reply

4. Look and find the scatter text file and open it. See image below.

5. Ignore and tick OK. See image below.

6. Check the box with the name "Recovery". Then look for the downloaded recovery file. And open it. See image below.

7. Tick Option from the menu and check USB Mode. See image below.

8. Tick the Download button. Note: Look at the image carefully before ticking the download button. Make it sure nothing else is checked. See image below.

9. Plug your cellphone via your usb cable. Then wait for it to be finish. See image below.

***NOTE: If your phone isn’t detected after plugging then boot to recovery by PRESSING + HOLD POWER + VOL UP Button THEN go back to step 2. or try to install Alcatel Android Manager - thanks to macoX ****

10. A yellow bar will appear. Wait for it to reach 100%. See image below.

11. Done. Congratulations. You successfully installed a "CUSTOM RECOVERY". See image below.

12. Now it's time to root your phone by following the next tutorial below.

Credits to Obcenity for the Tutorial
Credits to Jbazt_katuforzs for the Flash Tutorial

*****Rooting the phone******

Requirements:
-Unrooted Phone
- Accomplished the method above. Or a Custom Recovery is already Installed
- Download SuperUser Zip file > here (You can see links before reply)

Follow:

1. Copy and paste the downloaded zip file to the root of your SD Card.

2. Turn Off your phone and open custom recovery by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up.

3. Install zip from sdcard.

4. Choose zip from sdcard.

5. Choose the file downloaded. Then confirm update.

6. Reboot.

7. Look for an icon with an Android Face named "SuperUser".

8. Done. Congratulations. Your phone is now rooted.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Thanks to NohjSuperUno for the idea. :D

bluerain28
10th May 2012, 10:20
F.A.Qs for Alcatel Glory 918
1. Q: Why does SuperOneClick stuck at Step #7? And why does Unlock Root prompt “Failed to get shell”?
A: Because it was patched and doesn’t work for the latter Alcatel Glory 918N / Alcatel Glory 918N X with an android version of 2.3.5 and 2.3.6.

2. Q: If SuperOneClick and UnlockRoot failed, what will I do?
A: Follow and read carefully the tutorial here (You can see links before reply).

3. Q: An error prompt "Assertion Failed 0 && "Syntax error: xml file to be loaded couldn't be found!..." when I tried opening SP Flash Tool.
A: Install a DOTNET Framework of at least v3.5

4. Q: An error prompt "The application failed to initialized properly...." when I tried opening SP Flash Tool.
A: Install a DOTNET Framework of at least v3.5

5. Q: Does the new rooting tutorial works only on windows xp?
A: No, it is tested and working on windows xp / 7 (32-bit & 64-bit).

6. Q: I encountered a problem while I'm rooting my phone, what will I do?
A: Please read and follow again the tutorial.

7. Q: Now that my phone is rooted and a custom recovery installed, what should I do next?
A: Back up your phone thru custom recovery.

8. Q: How do I back up thru custom recovery?
A: Follow the tutorial here (You can see links before reply).

9. Q: Now that I have a backup of my phone, what should I do next?
A: Test your backup files and do a restore thru custom recovery. You can also watch a little video here (You can see links before reply). -hijacked.
Note: for 2.3.6 user, after sucess restore you will need to run SETUP WIZARD from the list of application and follow its instruction to correct "no slide to unlock", "not working home button" and "unable to receive incoming calls". -macoX.

10. Q: After restoring thru custom recovery, my phone’s stuck at “Alcatel One Touch” logo?
A: Please wait for it to boot. Be patient.

11. Q: After making a backup and confirmed that backup/restore works what should I do next?
A: You can now install a custom roms, add tweaks, etc.

12. Q: My internal memory is running low, what can I do?
A: Install any kind of linking apps such as Link2SD, App2SD, Data2EXT etc.

13. Q: The linking application needs a second partition on my micro sd card, how do I partition my micro sd card?
A: Please follow the tutorial here (You can see links before reply).

14. Q: I have a 2GB micro sd card, how big will my second partition be?
A: It depends on you, (eg 512mb for the second parition and the rest is for the first parition).

15. Q: I accidentally deleted a file on my phone which made my phone unable to boot into the os, what will I do?
A: Do a OneTouchUpgrade (OTU) by downloading the installer from here (You can see links before reply) and install. After installing, please follow the instruction given.

16. Q: Why is that every time I restore / update my phone using OTU, it takes long?
A: It depends on your internet speed.

17. Q:How to Upgrade / Downgrade my Android Version to 2.3.6/2.3.5?
A: Kindly visit here (You can see links before reply). Thanks to Charlie31985985

18. Q: Can I flash a custom rom for my phone?
A: Yes if your a 2.3.5 user. NO if your a 2.3.6 user.

19. Q: How do I uninstall an application? Or remove bloatwares?
A: Your phone must be rooted. Search, download and install Titanium Back up root from playstore.

20. Q: Now that I have installed Titanium Back Up root, when I remove an app it says "Failed to locate APK".
A: Manually delete the APK by using any kind of Root Explorer (eg Root Explorer) from the playstore. Or you can use Root Uninstaller -hardkulangot

21. Q: How to enable root explorer on ES File Explorer so that I can modify system files and change permission?
A: Go to settings, swipe down to "Root settings". Enable "Root Explorer" by checking the check box. Then Enable "Mount File System". Then swipe up and look for "Path settings" and enable "Up to Root".

22. Q: How to add / remove a gmail account on my phone?
A: Kindly go here (You can see links before reply).

23. Q: I can't proceed from step #2 of "*****Installing Custom Recovery for Unrooted / Rooted Phones***** , try this OTHER PROCEDURE. This is what i did to root my Alcatel Glory 918N Suncellular Plan:

> Copy and Paste SuperUser zip file to the root of your SD card.

> Download One Touch Upgrade (OTU) Software from alcatel website - (para ma-recognize ng PC ang alcatel unit mo).

> Install OTU and "TRY" to do an upgrade by connecting your USB to the Desktop PC, pag nagkaroon na ng greenbar, click "cancel".
- (This is to know that you have a connection with the PC)

> Install PDAnet.
(then skip Custom Recovery Steps 1&2).

> Do Steps 3-9 (pag hndi na-recognize ng PC ang unit mo, remove the battery, put it back to your Phone and repeat steps 3-9) before timer reaches zero.

> Once "Download OK" appears, do the open custom recovery by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up (sabay po ito).

> Immediately proceed to steps 3-5 of the ROOTING PROCEDURE (use volume buttons to scroll and click the power button to "confirm file").

> Keep clicking "go back" until you see the first screen with the "reboot" option.

> You'll see the green android SuperUser icon from your apps after rebooting.

> Congrats! Rooted na phone mo! (time to make a SD partition)

Hope this helps. Feedback na lang po kung may problema. -champeng

24. Q: How to remove camera click sound?
A: Your phone must be rooted. Then install Root Explorer / ES File Explorer or any that has a root explorer capability. Then go to "system/media/audio/ui(here)" and delete "camera_click.mp3".

Still more to add.......

xiangana
11th May 2012, 00:48
napaka raming salamat tatry ko huhuhu

bluerain28
11th May 2012, 08:35
======Please read the instruction carefully, do it at your own risk. Thank you.=======

Guide for Android Version 2.3.5 / 2.3.6 users:

Requirements:

- Custom recovery installed (ClockWorkMod 5.0.2.8)

- A free space on your micro sd card

Back up procedure:

1. Boot into recovery by pressing and hold POWER BUTTON + VOL UP buttons.

2. Choose backup and restore.

3. Choose back up.

4. Wait until it's done. Make it sure that no error(s) will occur.

5. Remember that the last line would say "Back Up complete" or the like. Or else it will result to an MD5 Mismatch if you try to restore.

Restore procedure:

1. Boot into recovery by pressing and hold POWER + VOL UP buttons.

2. Choose back up and restore.

3. Choose either restore or advance restore. If you want to fully restore your back up then choose restore. If you want to restore only a part of your back up files (eg system only) then choose advance restore and choose the folder on which you want to restore.

4. Confirm restore.

5. Then wait until it's done.

bal08
12th May 2012, 07:56
sir pwede po ako mag request ng tunk.ko for alcatel one touch 918N

bluerain28
12th May 2012, 08:39
sir pwede po ako mag request ng tunk.ko for alcatel one touch 918N

Wala ako nun sir eh. Xenxa.

bal08
12th May 2012, 12:15
sir help po penge po ako free internet sa alcatel ko po yung working po nga yon rooted na po yung android ko

bluerain28
12th May 2012, 17:34
sir help po penge po ako free internet sa alcatel ko po yung working po nga yon rooted na po yung android ko

Sir wala pang free net para sa phone natin. Meron lang isa (ung wifi) heheh.

bal08
12th May 2012, 19:14
salamat po ok lang po updated mo nalang po ako

bluerain28
12th May 2012, 19:38
salamat po ok lang po updated mo nalang po ako

OKiez sir. Thanks.

bal08
12th May 2012, 20:38
ikaw po ngayon anong gamit niyo ngayon smart o globe o wifi

xiangana
13th May 2012, 02:55
Working salamat aleluya! Nka born agen ang blaze glory ko tnx :-)

bluerain28
13th May 2012, 09:13
ikaw po ngayon anong gamit niyo ngayon smart o globe o wifi

Wifi lang ako sir. Heheh. Ahh diba may mga promo ang Globe ung 10php/day na FB? Sa pagkaka alam ko is pwede ka daw mabrowse outside fb. Un sabi nila.

Working salamat aleluya! Nka born agen ang blaze glory ko tnx :-)

No probz sir. Good to hear that.

bal08
14th May 2012, 11:39
ayaw ko po niyan gusto ko po ng free internet

bluerain28
14th May 2012, 12:07
ayaw ko po niyan gusto ko po ng free internet

Meron sir gumana using this phone. Refer to this thread: You can see links before reply try mo na lang sir. Thanks. Then feedback ka nlng.

karljosh16
15th May 2012, 21:20
HELP!!!! PO... nag flash aku nang custom ROM na hindi ko na back up yung stock ROM ko... hindi ku gusto ang new ROM ko...
Help naman uh, paki upload ang stock ROM ng Alcatel 918D.. galing sa sun cellular phone ku, dual sim... PLEASE HELP!
email mo aku pag tapos nah, thnx...

Thnx in advance, sana ma upload mu...
email: [email protected]

bluerain28
15th May 2012, 21:32
HELP!!!! PO... nag flash aku nang custom ROM na hindi ko na back up yung stock ROM ko... hindi ku gusto ang new ROM ko...
Help naman uh, paki upload ang stock ROM ng Alcatel 918D.. galing sa sun cellular phone ku, dual sim... PLEASE HELP!
email mo aku pag tapos nah, thnx...

Thnx in advance, sana ma upload mu...
email: [email protected]

Sir do a One Touch Upgrade kung gusto mo bumalik sa dati ang phone mo sir. Here's the link > You can see links before reply

kin318
16th May 2012, 22:51
ayos:thumbsup::lmao:

bluerain28
16th May 2012, 23:01
ayos:thumbsup::lmao:

No probs sir ^^

thespicdatum
17th May 2012, 08:07
so yung 5MP cam rom nyo ay pwede nang iroot na di mawawala ang 5MP or pwede na gawan ng img file para maging base ni Bazte sa bagong cooked rom?

bluerain28
17th May 2012, 10:25
so yung 5MP cam rom nyo ay pwede nang iroot na di mawawala ang 5MP or pwede na gawan ng img file para maging base ni Bazte sa bagong cooked rom?

Yes and yes. Nag announce na si sir Bazte about sa upcoming na GingerBlaze v1.2

thespicdatum
17th May 2012, 17:15
Linawin ko lang ha,

so if I want a stockrom with 5MP camera, Ito (yung nasa first page) ang gagawin ko?

kahit na di pa ako nag-aupdate using alcatel update manager?

so from old stockrom, pag ginawa ko ang instructions dito ay magiging new updated stock rom na ang phone ko?

thespicdatum
17th May 2012, 17:19
Oh btw, rooted na ang phone ko, using Bazte's method and has old stockrom.

pwede din ba ito sa rooted phone?

bluerain28
17th May 2012, 18:34
Linawin ko lang ha,

so if I want a stockrom with 5MP camera, Ito (yung nasa first page) ang gagawin ko?

kahit na di pa ako nag-aupdate using alcatel update manager?

so from old stockrom, pag ginawa ko ang instructions dito ay magiging new updated stock rom na ang phone ko?

Yes.

Oh btw, rooted na ang phone ko, using Bazte's method and has old stockrom.

pwede din ba ito sa rooted phone?

Yes pero mawawala ang pagka root once na inapply mo ito. Then irooroot mo ulit using the tutz.

thespicdatum
18th May 2012, 11:20
done this. successful.

thanks, bluerain

bluerain28
18th May 2012, 11:39
done this. successful.

thanks, bluerain

No probs sir. Glad to help.

Nickjg11
18th May 2012, 17:50
Sir.. goodafternoon.. clarification lang po..

is this another form of rooting? will your phone be rooted after?

will i be able to install chainfire3d or apps that need rooting?
thank you very much..

Nickjg11
18th May 2012, 17:58
going to try this out.. thank you sir..

bluerain28
18th May 2012, 18:07
Sir.. goodafternoon.. clarification lang po..

is this another form of rooting? will your phone be rooted after?

will i be able to install chainfire3d or apps that need rooting?
thank you very much..

going to try this out.. thank you sir..

Yes there is another form of rooting. No not yet, you must follow the *Rooting the phone* part to root your phone. No prob.s Thanks.

Nickjg11
18th May 2012, 18:36
okcopy.. thank you very much sir.. :)

bluerain28
18th May 2012, 18:46
okcopy.. thank you very much sir.. :)

No probs sir. Feedback nlng. Thanks.

Nickjg11
18th May 2012, 18:50
sir.. usb debugging po ba or mass storage? should the phone still be off while downloading?

bluerain28
18th May 2012, 18:53
sir.. usb debugging po ba or mass storage? should the phone still be off while downloading?

Anung usb debugging? Wala sa instruction yan ah. Downloading ng anu? Please specify ng mabuti sir kung anu yang tinutukoy mo. Para clear. ^^

Nickjg11
18th May 2012, 18:53
sir.. error po. sa drivers daw. i already installed the drivers you gave.. :(

Nickjg11
18th May 2012, 18:58
Anung usb debugging? Wala sa instruction yan ah. Downloading ng anu? Please specify ng mabuti sir kung anu yang tinutukoy mo. Para clear. ^^

Sorry po.. sa SuperOneClick kc dapat nasa debugging mode..

yung mag.press ka ng download sa Flashing tool..

bluerain28
18th May 2012, 19:05
Sorry po.. sa SuperOneClick kc dapat nasa debugging mode..

yung mag.press ka ng download sa Flashing tool..

Before ka mag press ng Download sa SP Flash Tool. Dapat disconnected pa phone mo and naka off. Nasa steps po yan pero na shortcut ko lang, aausin ko pa un. Then pag press mo ng Download, may lalabas na 15secs countdown to plug your Phone. Then pag na plug na, automatic na magfflash na yan pag na read na nya ung phone. Kung may error. Click mo ung link na nasa step 1 , may another tutorial dun galing kay Jbazt.

Nickjg11
18th May 2012, 21:43
sir.. cannot find usb port daw yung error.. :(

bluerain28
18th May 2012, 21:47
sir.. cannot find usb port daw yung error.. :(

Make it sure na nakaplug ung usb cable directly sa motherboard's usb port (ung nasa likod). Wag sa usb hub, or usb extension cable or sa harap ng ng system unit mo.

Nickjg11
18th May 2012, 21:51
Make it sure na nakaplug ung usb cable directly sa motherboard's usb port (ung nasa likod). Wag sa usb hub, or usb extension cable or sa harap ng ng system unit mo.

ok sir.. will try.. laptop yung ginagamit ko..

Nickjg11
18th May 2012, 21:52
same error pa rin sir.. can not find USB port..

bluerain28
18th May 2012, 21:55
same error pa rin sir.. can not find USB port..

Nainstall na ba ung usb driver para dyan sa phone mo?

Nickjg11
18th May 2012, 22:00
oo..na.install na.. i used the link sa xda developers..
at yung link sa tutorial mo, na.install ko na yung certificates..

hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin sa usbhostdriver => win64 etc.. :(

bluerain28
18th May 2012, 22:05
Teka anu pala OS mo? at Version ng OS? 32-bit or 64bit?

updated the tutorial sir. See requirements again. Thanks.

Nickjg11
18th May 2012, 22:08
kaya pala sir.. di talaga pwede sa windows 7?.. :(

bluerain28
18th May 2012, 22:10
kaya pala sir.. di talaga pwede sa windows 7?.. :(

Hindi po sir eh. Kaya nga nagreformat ako back to Windows XP Sp3. Heheh.

Nickjg11
18th May 2012, 22:12
ok sir.. hehe.. salamat talaga sir ha? really appreciate it.. :))

bluerain28
18th May 2012, 22:17
ok sir.. hehe.. salamat talaga sir ha? really appreciate it.. :))

No probs sir. Makisingit ka na lang sa friend mo na may win xp or punta ka nlng sa isang shop heheh. :D

maravillo
19th May 2012, 05:14
Hindi po sir eh. Kaya nga nagreformat ako back to Windows XP Sp3. Heheh.

mga sir, etong driver gamit ko sa win7 enterprise 64-bit. gumagana on both android sdk tools and sp flash tool.

bluerain28
19th May 2012, 10:17
mga sir, etong driver gamit ko sa win7 enterprise 64-bit. gumagana on both android sdk tools and sp flash tool.

OHh cool. Thanks sa info. Try ko pa mag wait sa ibang feedback kasi na install ko na yan dati sa WIndows 64bit Home Premium ko pero ayaw tlga heheh. wait muna ako sa feedback ng iba sir. Thanks.

Nickjg11
19th May 2012, 14:37
sir.. i cannot open the scatter file using flash tool.. syntax error.. could not be found daw tapos i downloaded it many times na.. am now using xp SP3.. :(

bluerain28
19th May 2012, 14:43
sir.. i cannot open the scatter file using flash tool.. syntax error.. could not be found daw tapos i downloaded it many times na.. am now using xp SP3.. :(

Try mo download tong nasa attachment

Nickjg11
19th May 2012, 14:51
sir.. bakit maging .php sya after downloading?..

Nickjg11
19th May 2012, 14:53
di pa rin sir.. same error. could not be found.. syntax errror.. :(

xml file to be loaded could not be found..

bluerain28
19th May 2012, 14:56
di pa rin sir.. same error. could not be found.. syntax errror.. :(

xml file to be loaded could not be found..

Pde screnshot nung error sir? Thanks.

Nickjg11
19th May 2012, 15:04
eto sir..

bluerain28
19th May 2012, 15:08
eto sir..

Last try> Download mo ung Flash tool at Scatter txt na nasa tutz ni Jbatz sa xda then feedback kung ganun parin. Thanks.

Nickjg11
19th May 2012, 15:30
same error pa rin sir.. :((

bluerain28
19th May 2012, 15:33
same error pa rin sir.. :((

Aww, bakit ganun. Complete drivers na ba yang Windows xp mo sir? Dotnet framework 3.5 at 4.0?

Nickjg11
19th May 2012, 15:39
oo.. completo.. dotnet 4 lang sir. k.langan din yun dotnet3.5?

i.try ko muna i.windowsupdate again lahat sir..

bluerain28
19th May 2012, 15:47
oo.. completo.. dotnet 4 lang sir. k.langan din yun dotnet3.5?

i.try ko muna i.windowsupdate again lahat sir..

Install mo dun dotnet 3.5 wag ka dumiretso sa 4.0

Nickjg11
19th May 2012, 18:27
Sir.. successful na xa.. rooted already.. thank you so much.. :)) can you advice me please on what to do next? what programs to install best for good performance?

bluerain28
19th May 2012, 18:33
Sir.. successful na xa.. rooted already.. thank you so much.. :)) can you advice me please on what to do next? what programs to install best for good performance?

No probs sir, glad to help. :) Hmm, depende sayo sir. Basta use only 1 Ram Adjuster. I prefer Ram Manager Pro lang para madali. Then ikaw na bahala sa the rest heheh. Wag kang gagamit ng auto task killer.

Nickjg11
19th May 2012, 18:41
Thank you sir. :))

bluerain28
19th May 2012, 18:47
Thank you sir. :))

No probs sir. :D Bsta unang gawin mo is back up muna.

germtangc
19th May 2012, 23:06
I can verify successful flashing using Windows 7 32bit. Now rooted but having problems installing APKs. Laging out of space daw.

bluerain28
19th May 2012, 23:11
I can verify successful flashing using Windows 7 32bit. Now rooted but having problems installing APKs. Laging out of space daw.

Good to hear that. Need mo ng Link2SD na appz para ung mga apk's na iinstall mo is direct na sa sd card.

germtangc
20th May 2012, 07:04
Salamat idol successful and tut mo and took your advice regarding link2sd. Medyo napuyat ako sa pagroot ng blaze ko.

bluerain28
20th May 2012, 07:54
Salamat idol successful and tut mo and took your advice regarding link2sd. Medyo napuyat ako sa pagroot ng blaze ko.

No probs sir. Heheh. Ganun ba. Thanks sa feedback sir. Glad it helped :D

iamtonyo
20th May 2012, 13:57
boss, thanks po sa tutorial..sa wakas na-root na phone ko..thanks ng bongga!

bluerain28
20th May 2012, 14:07
boss, thanks po sa tutorial..sa wakas na-root na phone ko..thanks ng bongga!

No probs sir. :D

cmcube
21st May 2012, 06:50
Hi, tinry ko po instructions nyo for stock 2.3.6.. ayaw po gumana. I think iba na yung scatter file na kailangan? Pwede nyo po ba icheck? Nakuha ko po kasi yung phone naka 2.3.6 na..

Thanks

thespicdatum
21st May 2012, 08:04
bah, may 2.3.6 built na pala ang phone natin.

saan mo nakuha yan? sa SUN plan? 5MP ba ang camera?

kmb36td
21st May 2012, 09:29
Phone is new and already with latest firmware so choosed not to upgrade firmware and proceed to step 2..
continuing.. and after step 4 a warning is displayed loading the scatterfile

warning: BMT block count Fail.. Default BMT count is used...

after hitting Ok another warning appears

warning: Default boolloader files are lost when automatically loading by scatter file. Please make sure you want to go through any way..

when I load "recovery.img" a warning comes up...

DSP BL is uncheck which may result in boot failure...

I did not continue as it may delete the bootloader and brick the phone baka pati recovery di narin ma access...

may nakatry na ba nito skipping step 1... in the instructions

thespicdatum
21st May 2012, 09:34
"DSP BL is uncheck which may result in boot failure... "

lumalabas din yan sa akin pero I just continued. Di yan as window prompt di ba? lumalabas yan sa list sa ilalim.

I just proceeded and okay naman.

bluerain28
21st May 2012, 11:26
bah, may 2.3.6 built na pala ang phone natin.

saan mo nakuha yan? sa SUN plan? 5MP ba ang camera?

Lumabas na pala. Hinihintay ko yang 2.3.6 eh. ^^ Sure na ba yan sir?

Phone is new and already with latest firmware so choosed not to upgrade firmware and proceed to step 2..
continuing.. and after step 4 a warning is displayed loading the scatterfile

after hitting Ok another warning appears

when I load "recovery.img" a warning comes up...

I did not continue as it may delete the bootloader and brick the phone baka pati recovery di narin ma access...

may nakatry na ba nito skipping step 1... in the instructions

Disregard mo lang yang mga error na na pop up sa flash tool.

"DSP BL is uncheck which may result in boot failure... "

lumalabas din yan sa akin pero I just continued. Di yan as window prompt di ba? lumalabas yan sa list sa ilalim.

I just proceeded and okay naman.

Yes ok lang yan, wag matakot dun sa mga pop up na nalabas ^^

cmcube
21st May 2012, 20:58
Yung mag rinerelease na units ngayon naka 2.3.6 na po. So going back to my question, meron na po ba nakapagtry magroot sa inyo? Tnry ko na using soc and flash tool pareho ayaw.. Yung sa flash tool, nagerror, tingin ko iba na yung mga memory address dun sa scatter file for 2.3.6.

Or may nakapagtry na po ba madowngrade?

And tama nga po na hanggang 5MP na yung camera ngayon sa 2.3.6

bluerain28
21st May 2012, 21:08
Yung mag rinerelease na units ngayon naka 2.3.6 na po. So going back to my question, meron na po ba nakapagtry magroot sa inyo? Tnry ko na using soc and flash tool pareho ayaw.. Yung sa flash tool, nagerror, tingin ko iba na yung mga memory address dun sa scatter file for 2.3.6.

Or may nakapagtry na po ba madowngrade?

And tama nga po na hanggang 5MP na yung camera ngayon sa 2.3.6

Ahh Thanks for that info. Anu pang bago sa 2.3.6? Hindi ko pa masasagot yan dahil kami ay 2.3.5. And 5MP din sa 2.3.5.

cmcube
22nd May 2012, 02:26
Kung may nakapag root na po sa 2.3.6 sana pa post po. Nagtry na ako manual root via adb di na gumagana mga exploit like zergrush. Pa-update po sana ng thread ng successful root for 2.3.6 :)

maravillo
22nd May 2012, 06:43
Kung may nakapag root na po sa 2.3.6 sana pa post po. Nagtry na ako manual root via adb di na gumagana mga exploit like zergrush. Pa-update po sana ng thread ng successful root for 2.3.6 :)

naka-stock or custom recovery ka ba?

bluerain28
22nd May 2012, 09:18

We will update pag ok na, so far wala pa kaming source for the 2.3.6.

naka-stock or custom recovery ka ba?

Stock rom sya , stock recovery , kaya ndi makapag root dahil daw sa latest Android V. 2.3.6

maravillo
22nd May 2012, 19:52
Stock rom sya , stock recovery , kaya ndi makapag root dahil daw sa latest Android V. 2.3.6

cmcube, can you post yung output ng "cat /proc/mtd" using adb?

4trackmind
23rd May 2012, 11:40
Tried all tut, still failed to root my device. here (You can see links before reply)

bluerain28
23rd May 2012, 11:41
Tried all tut, still failed to root my device. here (You can see links before reply)

V2.3.6 is unrootable so far. HIndi mo po nabasa ung nasa First Two lines ng tutorial ko sir.

4trackmind
23rd May 2012, 11:45
V2.3.6 is unrootable so far. HIndi mo po nabasa ung nasa First Two lines ng tutorial ko sir.

:lmao: excited kc. pa-update na lang sir if may way na to root 2.3.6. thanks!

bluerain28
23rd May 2012, 11:51
:lmao: excited kc. pa-update na lang sir if may way na to root 2.3.6. thanks!

Heheh. Okiez sir.

omegadestroy
23rd May 2012, 14:43
kelangan ba patay o naka on cp?

bluerain28
23rd May 2012, 16:39
kelangan ba patay o naka on cp?

Naka off sir. It is stated on the tutorial. Thanks.

vitdee
23rd May 2012, 20:12
sir, will these work on windows 7?

bluerain28
25th May 2012, 01:14
sir, will these work on windows 7?

Someone said it worked on his Windows 7 32bit. But I'm not so sure because I haven't tested it out yet using WIndows 7.

xiangana
25th May 2012, 15:01
laging currupted di ko ma extract help! huhu

xiangana
25th May 2012, 15:09
Heheh. Okiez sir.

pang 4x n download kona po laging currupter ung system img huhu help po
pa mirror nmn po huhu

bluerain28
25th May 2012, 15:12
pang 4x n download kona po laging currupter ung system img huhu help po
pa mirror nmn po huhu

Ok naman sir. Baka ung pag download mo lang talaga ang problema.

xiangana
25th May 2012, 15:24
Ok naman sir. Baka ung pag download mo lang talaga ang problema.

tnx cge po try ko uli last napo di ako gagamin ng idm huhuhu

bluerain28
25th May 2012, 15:28
tnx cge po try ko uli last napo di ako gagamin ng idm huhuhu

Ok sir. Feedback nlng. Thanks.

montojo2003i
27th May 2012, 01:54
bro pwede ba pa re-up nung dl link ng
alcatel pc suite? file not found na kasi.
need ko lang din for rooting. thanks.

bluerain28
27th May 2012, 11:00
bro pwede ba pa re-up nung dl link ng
alcatel pc suite? file not found na kasi.
need ko lang din for rooting. thanks.

Punta ka na lang sa You can see links before reply then hanapain mo sa Download section ung Android Manager.

montojo2003i
27th May 2012, 14:48
Ayun na-root ko din after nearly 2days. yeah ayos! salamas TS.

4trackmind
31st May 2012, 22:59
Good news para sa 2.3.6!
Root 2.3.6 (You can see links before reply)

Feedback later kung gumana

bluerain28
31st May 2012, 23:06
Good news para sa 2.3.6!
Root 2.3.6 (You can see links before reply)

Feedback later kung gumana

Late ka na sir ^^.

4trackmind
31st May 2012, 23:21
Late ka na sir ^^.

Sorry, na-post na ba yung link nun d2?