PDA

View Full Version : [TOOL]Sony Ericsson Bootloader Unlocking

gfranco
22nd May 2012, 07:52
Warning : This tool will automatically get unlock code and unlock your phone before you flash custom kernel to root and install CWM. If you want to update firmware by SEUS, PC Companion or Update Manager in your phone(OTA). Please relock bootloader (Read Bonus Section)

You can see links before reply png

Features:
- Automatically get the unlock code from Sony Ericsson website within 10 seconds after entering the IMEI code.
- Automatically fully unlock the bootloader without the need of any command line.
- Support flashing .IMG boot file, .SIN kernel to change the kernel to install CWM or root the phone with the corresponding IMG file.
- Support flashing .FTF file with Flashtool core libs
- Support Relock Bootloader

User Guide
- Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 to run this program!
- Download Java SDK libs : You can see links before reply extract and copy 2 folder into program's folder as path : program's folder\libs\x10flasher_lib\ . I split 2 part one is main program and other is libs because libs is common use . We just need to download new version of main program. Dont need to download again libs file !
- From your phone dial pad, press *#06# to get the IMEI code.
- Open the program. Enter the 14-digit IMEI code into the first text box.
- Press the Get Unlock Code button. You will see your unlock code in the Unlock Code box.
- Turn off the phone and hold Volume Up and connect the USB cable to the computer. If the LED light turn blue that means the phone is now on Fastboot mode.
- The computer will automatically install the driver. If the driver can't be recognized, please install the following tool : You can see links before reply . When installing, remember to choose drivers for fastboot and Flashmode! Just hit Install Anyway if Windows ask you to install the drivers!
- After finishing the installation, click the Unlock BL button. The program will automatically unlock your bootloader!
- If you want to flash any custom kernel to install CWM or root your phone, double click on third text box and select your .IMG or .SIN file. Click Flash to flash the custom kernel.
- If you want to relock bootloader, click Flash Modeand then check Relock BL , double click on third text box and select your .FTF file. Turn off the phone and hold Volume Down and connect the USB cable to the computer. If the LED light turn green that means the phone is now on Flash mode. . Click Flash to flash your FTF relock file.
- If you want to flash .FTF file do as above but uncheck Relock BL. We have on more Option is Wipe Data / Cache use to Factory reset when flash new firmware ! If you only need to repair your phone please don't check Wipe Data / Cache.

Custom stock kernel based on 0.62 firmware to install CWM and Root for who don't want to use stock kernel with root and CWM :
SK17i:You can see links before reply
ST15i:You can see links before reply
WT19i:You can see links before reply
ST17i:You can see links before reply
MT11i:You can see links before reply
ST18i:You can see links before reply
MK16i:You can see links before reply

To enter CWM press the power on-off key once or twice as soon as the logo gets brighter.

This program need Net Framework 2.0 or higher to run stable!

SE Bootloader Unlocking v1.6: You can see links before reply

===============================================

Bonus Section:
Relock bootloader Xperia 2011 Line: You can see links before reply
Flashtool v0.6.8.0: You can see links before reply
Drivers Pack : You can see links before reply

Credits :
Androxyde for his flashtool libs, bbooff for custom kernel, acb123 for translate Vietnamese to English tutorial and quangnhut123 (XDA).

*TESTED and WORKING, by me.. :)

boyq
22nd May 2012, 11:13
you should put a warning regarding losing DRM Keys, thus losing warranty forever.

thanks.;)

creso
23rd May 2012, 03:14
pasubok po nito

anbu187
23rd May 2012, 04:26
galing din sa flashtool yan eh merun din naman ganyan feature flashtool prang rip off lng ng flashtool

ayisco002
23rd May 2012, 18:08
The easiest way but more disadvantage aside from mawawala DRM which is lockcode of xperia para maiwasan ang piracy ng system. Mawawala rin ang FOTA/OTA update or yun ung mag uupdate ka ng firmware/apps thru wifi. di kana makakapag update at aasa ka nalang sa mga ROMs na lalabas. TrackIDs kasama din. Kahit na ma-relock mo yung bootloader hindi narin babalik ung update service kaya kapag official na in-unlock updates sa CP di na maibabalik.

xachiel
23rd May 2012, 18:20
s1tool ang the best pang unlock ng BL

anbu187
24th May 2012, 06:44
The easiest way but more disadvantage aside from mawawala DRM which is lockcode of xperia para maiwasan ang piracy ng system. Mawawala rin ang FOTA/OTA update or yun ung mag uupdate ka ng firmware/apps thru wifi. di kana makakapag update at aasa ka nalang sa mga ROMs na lalabas. TrackIDs kasama din. Kahit na ma-relock mo yung bootloader hindi narin babalik ung update service kaya kapag official na in-unlock updates sa CP di na maibabalik.

Sure knba dyan? Is that ur final answer? Lol. Di lng naman thru OTA pde magupdate ah pde mo download yung mismong official release na stock rom ng sony like yung 2.3.4 at ics beta. At bkit nkaka pag update pko ng apps ko sa market eh unlocked bootloader ko with custom kernel at custom rom pa aber? Research muna bgo magbgay ng misleading info.

daisukechan
24th May 2012, 11:28
Newbie lang sa android sensya na, TS tanong ko lang mauunlock ko na ba yung .62 na build gamit yan? and pwede na ba iroot yung .62 or need ko pa magflash ng .58 para maroot? MK16i yung i unlock BL and iroot ko.. TIA

tsukot
24th May 2012, 15:49
pag nare-lock ba, ok pa rin ba ang warranty?

JEPLY26
24th May 2012, 16:18
pa-bm muna sir. :thanks:

boyq
24th May 2012, 17:06
pag nare-lock ba, ok pa rin ba ang warranty?

no. you'll lose your warranty forever. you'll lose the DRM keys (You can see links before reply=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=+site:forum.xda-developers.com+drm+keys+xda&oq=+site:forum.xda-developers.com+drm+keys+xda&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=serp.3...128953.129669.1.130029.2.2.0.0.0.0.1 85.367.0j2.2.0...0.0.ZkHqnGQXBEM&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=269ae74d88b6f866&biw=1440&bih=756).
the "safest" way to "unlock" bootloader is to "patch" the bootloader using test point method. google it.

tsukot
24th May 2012, 17:13
okay sir. I'll try it. BTW, is it necessary for me to unlock my bootloader? im on .62 FW Neo V.

tsukot
24th May 2012, 17:26
You can see links before reply

found this on XDA. Do I need to connect the TestPoint to 2 pins of the ground? or just 1 only?

boyq
24th May 2012, 17:32
okay sir. I'll try it. BTW, is it necessary for me to unlock my bootloader? im on .62 FW Neo V.
\
OT:
what do you really want for your device?
-delete unnecessary apps?
-make the graphics look better
etc. etc.

found this on XDA. Do I need to connect the TestPoint to 2 pins of the ground? or just 1 only?

you have to post your queries on the said thread. those people following that thread can give you better support.

tsukot
24th May 2012, 18:03
i want to delete unnecessary apps (bloatwares) and fix some battery issues because as we all know, stock FW really kill the battery.

boyq
24th May 2012, 18:42
i want to delete unnecessary apps (bloatwares) and fix some battery issues because as we all know, stock FW really kill the battery.

Stock kernel provides you the best battery life. Custom kernel only comes close to it but not on par. And yes, unrooted stock ROM contains bloatwares and unnecessary background processes consuming the battery.

But if you just root it, you can delete those bloatwares. Also, you can install apps that manages auto-startup and those that underclocks CPU like setCPU.

If you wanna go more advanced though you can install those Custom ROMs and Kernels with scripts like V6 SuperCharger and all those pre-packed good stuffs. Just follow the test point method in unlocking bootloader not this one if you still think you might need to claim your warranty. Goodluck ^^,

tsukot
24th May 2012, 18:52
Thanks boyq for the answers. That's what I call "customer service" . hohoho.

I'd like to ask more questions as I think you're already a PRO when it comes to ROOTING, etc.

unlocking the bootloader and rooting, are they interchangeable? I mean, can I unlock first before rooting or the other way around?

boyq
24th May 2012, 18:56
Thanks boyq for the answers. That's what I call "customer service" . hohoho.

I'd like to ask more questions as I think you're already a PRO when it comes to ROOTING, etc.

unlocking the bootloader and rooting, are they interchangeable? I mean, can I unlock first before rooting or the other way around?

No i'm not a pro:slap: in rooting,etc.

yep, that is interchangeable ofcourse.
Ex. during that time when there wasn't any tool available yet in rooting .62 firmware, the only way was to unlock bootloader first.

tsukot
24th May 2012, 19:06
okay master ;)

ill be trying oout this TUT for rooting my neo v.

boyq
24th May 2012, 19:11
okay master ;)

ill be trying oout this TUT for rooting my neo v.

Off topic na tau :p

Try rooting your stock ROM first and all those things.
If you're not contented with battery life, try those custom roms.

tsukot
24th May 2012, 19:22

ok sir. oo nga. hehe. :p

thanks for the info! :clap: :clap:

anbu187
24th May 2012, 21:55

sa experience ko sa pagmo mod wala sa rom yang itatagal ng baterya need mo lng talaga rooted ka then use juicedefender and system tuner pro. may thread ako about battery life kaso close ko na. im using custom kernel at custom rom btw and have tested different roms usually overclocked pa yang mga yan kaya mukhang mabilis kaya ganun din kabilis maubus baterya mo. kung nka custom kernel ka sna pde iunderclock cpu ng phone mo at undervoltage. i have been using my phone for 4 days now at dipa ako nagre recharge. nagawa kona kasi yung tinatawag na deep sleep mode kung saan kpag nka screen off phone mo di na nakunsumo pa ng baterya. magagawa mo lng eto kpag custom kernel mo na supported ang overclocking/underclocking kaso makaka gamit ka lng ng custom kernel kpag unlock bootloader mo haha :rofl: so for now root muna then use juicedefender nlng then set it to balance setting lng muna. punta ka thread ko may detailed explanation ako dyan sa battery life sa isa sa mga post ko.

tsukot
24th May 2012, 22:01
sa experience ko sa pagmo mod wala sa rom yang itatagal ng baterya need mo lng talaga rooted ka then use juicedefender and system tuner pro. may thread ako about battery life kaso close ko na. im using custom kernel at custom rom btw and have tested different roms usually overclocked pa yang mga yan kaya mukhang mabilis kaya ganun din kabilis maubus baterya mo. kung nka custom kernel ka sna pde iunderclock cpu ng phone mo at undervoltage. i have been using my phone for 4 days now at dipa ako nagre recharge. nagawa kona kasi yung tinatawag na deep sleep mode kung saan kpag nka screen off phone mo di na nakunsumo pa ng baterya. magagawa mo lng eto kpag custom kernel mo na supported ang overclocking/underclocking kaso makaka gamit ka lng ng custom kernel kpag unlock bootloader mo haha :rofl: so for now root muna then use juicedefender nlng then set it to balance setting lng muna. punta ka thread ko may detailed explanation ako dyan sa battery life sa isa sa mga post ko.
Got that sir. ;)

pwede pa share ng custom kernel at rom niyo? :dance:

anbu187
24th May 2012, 22:21
Got that sir. ;)

pwede pa share ng custom kernel at rom niyo? :dance:

doomlord's kernel ang kernel ko at Jokawild yung rom ko and take note pang xperia play lng po eto. punta ka sa thread ng phone mo madame sila dun mapapayo syo about modding your phone.

tsukot
24th May 2012, 22:37
doomlord's kernel ang kernel ko at Jokawild yung rom ko and take note pang xperia play lng po eto. punta ka sa thread ng phone mo madame sila dun mapapayo syo about modding your phone.
kala ko neo v din kayo e, anyway, thanks for the info. !:)

tsukot
24th May 2012, 22:39
OT lang:

sir, pano ko po ieerase yung laman ng sd card ko? kakatapos ko lang mag root eh.
i tried formatting it in the PC pero no luck, write-protected daw. any suggestions?

boyq
24th May 2012, 23:01
OT lang:

sir, pano ko po ieerase yung laman ng sd card ko? kakatapos ko lang mag root eh.
i tried formatting it in the PC pero no luck, write-protected daw. any suggestions?

insert your memory card again to your phone.
go to settings>storage>unmount sd card
remove it tapos reformat na.

tsukot
24th May 2012, 23:09
insert your memory card again to your phone.
go to settings>storage>unmount sd card
remove it tapos reformat na.
okay. thanks ulit. I did it the other way around. through root explorer. :)

daisukechan
25th May 2012, 00:26
thanks pala sa guide na to madali naunlock yung bootloader ng xperia pro at nadowngrade ko from .62 to .58 and naroot ko na din.. thanks..

JEPLY26
1st Jun 2012, 10:46
tested na po ba to?

liam29
5th Nov 2012, 17:09
OT lng po - Panu po mag openline ng SE cedar j108i naka lock po kasi cya sa sun network eh gusto q po sana gamitin sa ibang network ... pa help po

geleric12
15th Apr 2013, 19:41
up up up

yssan_08
15th Apr 2013, 21:47
Deleted na po yung file

jazon3
15th Aug 2013, 18:41
Mga ka Sony Ericson Neo V, Ask ko lang na try nyo na ba yung larung NBA 2k13?

I am using Neo V din kagaya ng inyo, Bat ang bagal ng NBA?

Panu ko kaya ma papalaki yung Ram ko or What should i do para nde na xa mag lag?

Salamat in Advance

SIA ;))

purisima711
29th Aug 2013, 12:45
bm po muna....
waiting for more feedback..
:thanks::clap:

purisima711
29th Aug 2013, 12:53
Mga ka Sony Ericson Neo V, Ask ko lang na try nyo na ba yung larung NBA 2k13?

I am using Neo V din kagaya ng inyo, Bat ang bagal ng NBA?

Panu ko kaya ma papalaki yung Ram ko or What should i do para nde na xa mag lag?

Salamat in Advance

SIA ;))

boss gamit ka po swap file para madagdagan ang ram mo....
use a class 10 sdcard and install ram expander paki hanap nalang po dito sa symbianize..
make sure na supported ng kernel mo ang swapping..

litoperfecto
4th Oct 2013, 11:47
help po how to unlock xperia acro hd, nka lock sa docomo.

bertz25
5th Oct 2013, 22:38
dead link po update nmn

nkaka unlock b to ng e16i walkman?

rafael25
8th Oct 2014, 16:16
patulong nmn po,may sony ericsson e16i po ako nakalimutan ko ung pattern ng password ko.. ndi ko na mabuksan,at pno rin po mag hard reset nto??para hard reset ko nlng.. slamat po..:help::pray: