PDA

View Full Version : Pit Stop for Korean Galaxy S M110S

xsenman
27th Jun 2012, 15:06
Welcome to Pit Stop

Everything for and about the Korean Anycall Galaxy S from Samsung

Comments, Suggestion, Errors and Omissions are welcome.
Just register at XDA (You can see links before reply)and post on Anycall forum (You can see links before reply)

Be Advised that Most Mobile Phones have their own WIKI page on XDA Forum providing compiled knowledge about that particular phone and using them can provide many details that you may not be aware of, so always do a search first on the Wiki page for your unit. (You can see links before reply)

Whatever you have done or may do with your phone because someone said so, is still your responsibility ...so take your time READ carefully to avoid making mistakes in haste, be calm and recheck the details.

Visitors, kindly follow this link You can see links before reply to original thread as I am unable to update and maintain this thread here . Thank you :salute:

tugo
29th Jun 2012, 14:12
sir nandito ka din bukod sa xda mabuti yan para mapag tulungan natin ito.. sana may mkpg port ng 4.0 sa unit natin.. mejo nabibitin ako sa performance eh.. salamat sir sa link..:clap::clap:

teeemoy
20th Jul 2012, 18:10
How to install the USB Modem drivers? Which of those Modem drivers you posted work for Windows 7? Thanks.

xsenman
21st Jul 2012, 13:16
How to install the USB Modem drivers? Which of those Modem drivers you posted work for Windows 7? Thanks.

There is only one modem driver there, for windows 7 usb driver, you can read unknown USB connections

allenWONG
21st Jul 2012, 19:23
pano marecover or maayos yung stock messaging apps??dati nakakasend pa tapos biglang ayaw na makasend.....

b0njam
22nd Jul 2012, 07:05
Im glad you are here sir xsenman.
i am reading your posts at xda developers about samsung galaxy s anycall.
i would like to ask if there is a way to have a sim toolkit in our phone unit? thanks!

xsenman
22nd Jul 2012, 14:48
Im glad you are here sir xsenman.
i am reading your posts at xda developers about samsung galaxy s anycall.
i would like to ask if there is a way to have a sim toolkit in our phone unit? thanks!

STK is a an integral part of of your phone and is already installed in the phone, or else the SIM will not function ...what you may need to do is, to contact your Network ( smart/globe/sun) to provide updates via SMS or visit their service center, such that you can have smart menu/Globe menu etc and other applications provided by that network

allenWONG
22nd Jul 2012, 16:26
sir paattach ng stk.apk nabura saken..tnx

danieldelapena
22nd Jul 2012, 16:48
sir paattach ng stk.apk nabura saken..tnx

here's your request bro..
should be placed in system/app

I dont know if it will work correctly if you place it manually..seems included after flash a rom

allenWONG
22nd Jul 2012, 18:20
here's your request bro..
should be placed in system/app

I dont know if it will work correctly if you place it manually..seems included after flash a rom

bro nalagay ko kaso hindi lumabas yung icon ng stk....diba may stk.odex pa yun??

b0njam
23rd Jul 2012, 17:31
STK is a an integral part of of your phone and is already installed in the phone, or else the SIM will not function ...what you may need to do is, to contact your Network ( smart/globe/sun) to provide updates via SMS or visit their service center, such that you can have smart menu/Globe menu etc and other applications provided by that network

thanks for the reply
but i cant register with their promos, such us unlimited texting and unlimited calls. Their replies are always "invalid keywords" but my keywords are correct.
As an alternative, I must insert my sim card to the other phone just to register with their promos. :upset:

Do you know what is the solution for this?
Or am i going to my network's service center?
:thanks:

xsenman
23rd Jul 2012, 17:59
thanks for the reply
but i cant register with their promos, such us unlimited texting and unlimited calls. Their replies are always "invalid keywords" but my keywords are correct.
As an alternative, I must insert my sim card to the other phone just to register with their promos. :upset:

Do you know what is the solution for this?
Or am i going to my network's service center?

yes you need to go to network provider service center to install their Tools menu or you can try contacting them via email for update through sms

ENDONG04
23rd Jul 2012, 18:25
thanks ts................

master.yuri
24th Jul 2012, 11:51
Sir it is your GFAN WF07 SP 5 New Release is Fully English version ?
anyone can help me . im trying to upgrade my firmware to GFAN WF7 SP 5 , But when i connect USB and open ODIN3 V1.3 there is no detecting ...what should i do :noidea:

You can see links before reply

b0njam
24th Jul 2012, 13:32
Sir it is your GFAN WF07 SP 5 New Release is Fully English version ?
anyone can help me . im trying to upgrade my firmware to GFAN WF7 SP 5 , But when i connect USB and open ODIN3 V1.3 there is no detecting ...what should i do :noidea:

sir, ininstall mo na ba yung samsung USB driver?

master.yuri
24th Jul 2012, 14:11
sir, ininstall mo na ba yung samsung USB driver?
bro na install ko na. pag upgrade pala off lang ang CP hindi press menu + Power off.
na ugrade ko na bro now my problem is how to find English version.
the settings is Korean wow paano ito :upset::upset: i will restore my old firmware ? :noidea:

na solved ko nanaman problem ko dito lang pala o

Bad trip may Korean words parin lalo na sa explorer

xsenman
24th Jul 2012, 18:09
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Sir it is your GFAN WF07 SP 5 New Release is Fully English version ?

All Roms have english,

touch menu > system settings> Locale and text ( Letter A Icon) >Select Locale ( First selection) > First selection is always english

Gfan has 5 selections for language , just touch the first one on top for English

USB Connection problems visit You can see links before reply

master.yuri
24th Jul 2012, 19:52
All Roms have english,

touch menu > system settings> Locale and text ( Letter A Icon) >Select Locale ( First selection) > First selection is always english

Gfan has 5 selections for language , just touch the first one on top for English

USB Connection problems visit You can see links before reply

Thanks for your quick reply, i already set the English language .
now my problem is when i open the Root Explorer the Display language are all Korean how i changes the settings to English .:noidea:it could possible to changes the R.E version?
and how to delete or uninstalled the excesting one?

salbahe14
24th Jul 2012, 22:33
Good evening sir... Im shw-m110s user...my phone is upgraded to gingerbread.wc13, my concern is all about sending picture thru mms. Even i have a 3g signal i still cant send mms.. . What would be the posible problem With this and if there any solution? thanks in advance

xsenman
25th Jul 2012, 07:25
Thanks for your quick reply, i already set the English language .
now my problem is when i open the Root Explorer the Display language are all Korean how i changes the settings to English .:noidea:it could possible to changes the R.E version?
and how to delete or uninstalled the excesting one?

You need to use a Root Uninstaller to uninstall the Chinese RE and than you can install the English version

download Root Uninstaller You can see links before reply

Root Explorer You can see links before reply

xsenman
25th Jul 2012, 07:30
Good evening sir... Im shw-m110s user...my phone is upgraded to gingerbread.wc13, my concern is all about sending picture thru mms. Even i have a 3g signal i still cant send mms.. . What would be the posible problem With this and if there any solution? thanks in advance

you need to go into advanced settings of the SMS app you are using , to adjust MMS settings , sorry I normally uninstall my stock sms and use GO instead so, unable to give you exact details

b0njam
25th Jul 2012, 09:32
you need to go into advanced settings of the SMS app you are using , to adjust MMS settings , sorry I normally uninstall my stock sms and use GO instead so, unable to give you exact details

I have a problem in GOSMS, if the characters are approximately 135-160, the message is not sending. Do you know how to fix it?

salbahe14
25th Jul 2012, 10:57

i already have go sms app. I download it from play store just now. And also i tried to send mms its already 40mins since i started sending and still its sending is it normal to take that long time to send a pic.? the size of pic is aprox. 300kb tnx for reply

xsenman
25th Jul 2012, 15:35
I have a problem in GOSMS, if the characters are approximately 135-160, the message is not sending. Do you know how to fix it?

This is help page as well as developer in XDA, any problems or inquiries about Go SMS should be refer there as developer can provide best answers You can see links before reply

Having said that your problem can be resolved in advance settings

touch settings> has two panels basic and advance > in advance you can set to split large messages.

MOST OF ALL, number of characters per SMS is set by your carrier ( Smart/Globe/Sun) NOT Phone or GO

xsenman
25th Jul 2012, 15:49
i already have go sms app. I download it from play store just now. And also i tried to send mms its already 40mins since i started sending and still its sending is it normal to take that long time to send a pic.? the size of pic is aprox. 300kb tnx for reply

Nope, it may be due to settings and also your WIFI should be OFF, as in most cases it will try to use WIFI for data when it is ON

Here's what to do first

In GO SMS press the Menu key.
Select Settings> Advance panel>MMS settings->APN Configuration
Put a checkmark next to Fill APN Configuration Manually

Set up APN details as per your carrier

Set Max MMS Size is 1M
Preserve image resolution is on

this should do it BUT IF you have more inquiries about Go post in their help page as mentioned above.

xsenman
26th Jul 2012, 10:46
UPDATE:-

GFAN SP5..seems to have problems with SMS, not sending complete message ( be warned)

jaireh
26th Jul 2012, 11:24
UPDATE:-

GFAN SP5..seems to have problems with SMS, not sending complete message ( be warned)

i also tried GFAN SP5, the battery drains quickly.. im back to GSMVN, more stable..

master.yuri
26th Jul 2012, 20:54
i also tried GFAN SP5, the battery drains quickly.. im back to GSMVN, more stable..

Thanks sa info bro so its better to downgrade i have new problem my VPN also, it doesn't work on this Firmware .:noidea:

Boss xsenman ,
May i ask question it is normal ,during start up there is system scanning ? i already enable TEGRAK KERNEL .
see my attach image . thanks.

xsenman
28th Jul 2012, 10:57
Thanks sa info bro so its better to downgrade i have new problem my VPN also, it doesn't work on this Firmware .:noidea:

Boss xsenman ,
May i ask question it is normal ,during start up there is system scanning ? i already enable TEGRAK KERNEL .
see my attach image . thanks.

yes, this menu is like having CWM on your phone , it can help you alot, like save your system and data ( if ever you made mistake and have bootloops) you can restore your phone in one click, back to when you saved it, you can flash files via update or zip etc , you can also lag fix and over clock by adding tegrak .apk from play store

you can read how to use tegark on Pit stop

master.yuri
28th Jul 2012, 17:25
yes, this menu is like having CWM on your phone , it can help you alot, like save your system and data ( if ever you made mistake and have bootloops) you can restore your phone in one click, back to when you saved it, you can flash files via update or zip etc , you can also lag fix and over clock by adding tegrak .apk from play store

you can read how to use tegark on Pit stop

Thanks for your wonderful explanation, Sir i am trying to execute Terminal Emulator but i can't do it, i don't how.
,GFAN SP5 its built in tun.ko?

xsenman
28th Jul 2012, 19:09
Thanks for your wonderful explanation, Sir i am trying to execute Terminal Emulator but i can't do it, i don't how.
,GFAN SP5 its built in tun.ko?

You can install DroidVPN free from market also tun.ko from market (You can see links before reply) for anonymous surfing . For openVPN you can follow this guide You can see links before reply

terminal emulator can also be downloaded from market You can see links before reply

master.yuri
28th Jul 2012, 23:39
You can install DroidVPN free from market also tun.ko from market (You can see links before reply) for anonymous surfing . For openVPN you can follow this guide You can see links before reply

terminal emulator can also be downloaded from market You can see links before reply

i have already all files you mention . but i got problem when i installing Tun.ko. "PATH TO TUN.KO ITS NOT FOUND" Then compatible. :noidea:

xsenman
29th Jul 2012, 08:30
i have already all files you mention . but i got problem when i installing Tun.ko. "PATH TO TUN.KO ITS NOT FOUND" Then compatible. :noidea:

yep, it seems to say that but I find it working also even though it says that, guess the M110S has its own built in Tun.ko, but have little idea where or how , the FAQ for this in Korean . Not my cup of tea :noidea:

xsenman
29th Jul 2012, 18:46
SMS Fixed to more than 160 characters...by fte9k ( developer)

GFAN WF07 SP 5 You can see links before reply NEW
GFAN SMS Fix download framwork.odex (You can see links before reply) and replace

xsenman
30th Jul 2012, 19:00
GFAN SP 6 ROM, XDA VERSION Updated at PIT STOP

wingsan007
2nd Aug 2012, 15:32
Hi! Just a question, is it possible to upgrade m110s to ics? thanks for replying.

xsenman
2nd Aug 2012, 16:49
Hi! Just a question, is it possible to upgrade m110s to ics? thanks for replying.

Nope, there are NO ICS Roms but you can use ICS themes and launchers

dodskie90
4th Aug 2012, 21:53
GFAN WF07 SP 6 XDA Version cant download. reupload to another site please. thanks.

xsenman
5th Aug 2012, 08:36
GFAN WF07 SP 6 XDA Version cant download. reupload to another site please. thanks.

use mediafire links in mediafire links page (You can see links before reply) at pit stop

natnitx
8th Aug 2012, 00:46
Wala po bang mediafire link yung original WF07 firmware? Yung sa xda filerio po e. sa Mediafire lang mabilis download ko e. Ang bagal din sa 4shared.

natnitx
8th Aug 2012, 19:49
Bakit po laging humihinto kapag nasa modem.bin na po laging nagfafail? ilang rom na ng SHW-m110S ang sinubok ko pero ayaw pa rin.

xsenman
9th Aug 2012, 09:46
Bakit po laging humihinto kapag nasa modem.bin na po laging nagfafail? ilang rom na ng SHW-m110S ang sinubok ko pero ayaw pa rin.

MUST follow Flashing Procedure You can see links before reply

natnitx
10th Aug 2012, 00:37
MUST follow Flashing Procedure You can see links before reply

Thank you. I have read the repair procedures. :) Now, after flashing to the modified WC07, I guess my phones lagging a bit much. is there anyway to fix those lags?

xsenman
10th Aug 2012, 12:33
Thank you. I have read the repair procedures. :) Now, after flashing to the modified WC07, I guess my phones lagging a bit much. is there anyway to fix those lags?

Most likely you may have failed to go back into 3e recovery after flashing to do a complete wipe again

luffy122585
11th Aug 2012, 09:01
Xsenman, what combo of rom and kernel do you prefer? Thanks

xsenman
11th Aug 2012, 11:51
Xsenman, what combo of rom and kernel do you prefer? Thanks

I always prefer the latest, mostly Stock ROM ( because Samsung has updated and perfected this ROM 22 times in 24 months) as everything will work, with Tegrak Kernel as it gives me RECOVERY Options that the STOCK kernel lacks .

IN Custom ROMs some features will not work, as , modifications will by pass it. But the Current best Custom ROM is GFAN as the developer also updates it every month, till no more bugs

amc14
26th Aug 2012, 09:10
Mga sir ng flash po ako ng rom na ito GFAN WF07 SP 6 XDA Version.... galing po ako sa custom rom na Jacobs3... my question is. After successfully flashing my C.p to Gfan rom... bakit po kapag inoopen ko M110s ko Jacobs3 padin po ang ng loload sa simula po? t.y so much

zioness23
26th Aug 2012, 13:12
Natural lang bang "(No Service)" ang lumalabas sa notification nung nag upgrade ako ng GB ???
Saka ung slide to unlock screen ko nawala, pag pinipindot ko yung lock button namamatay lang yung backlight di siya nag lolock

xsenman
29th Aug 2012, 13:07
Updated PIT STOP with new ROM at You can see links before reply

rebornz
18th Sep 2012, 08:28
is there any option so that i can make the icon for simcard appears on the icon's list or atleast access the simcard options like bal inquiry and etc?

thanks in advance

xsenman
20th Sep 2012, 08:11
is there any option so that i can make the icon for simcard appears on the icon's list or atleast access the simcard options like bal inquiry and etc?

thanks in advance

visit your sim card provider for apk to use on phone or for bal inquiry, use number given by network provider

spaknotboy
20th Sep 2012, 09:34
Ilan ang RAM nitong anycall mga guyz?

mephisto12
24th Sep 2012, 00:29
Ilan ang RAM nitong anycall mga guyz?

339mb boss :thumbsup:

Joyzrick
19th Nov 2012, 16:20
salamat dito na updgrade ko na ung phone ko

theonerockon
19th Nov 2012, 18:07
Guys may nakakaalam ba pano mag video out sa smsung anycall s? Ung mapapanood ko ung nasa screenng samsung ko sa tv using rca cable and headset jack?

Joyzrick
21st Nov 2012, 20:35
Guys may nakakaalam ba pano mag video out sa smsung anycall s? Ung mapapanood ko ung nasa screenng samsung ko sa tv using rca cable and headset jack?

sir naka ilang post kana huh sabi sayo walang video out yung samsung galaxy s1 anycall eh :rofl:

kim081807
25th Nov 2012, 23:25
may wifi problem po unit ko... nka Samsung Stock ROM WF07 ako... anyone knows how to fix?

kim081807
26th Nov 2012, 03:52
Second stage:-

1) put phone into download mode after battery pull

2) run odin select S1_KOR_DE09.pit under PIT (make sure you UNTICK the re-partition option in Odin)

3) select M110S-BOOT-DG23-1409.tar.md5 under CSC

4) connect phone and press start (within a few min phone will reboot)

sir, sira ata eto invalid bootloader daw...

rhevin
26th Nov 2012, 07:21
sir ask lng po ako. my galaxy s3 i9300 po ako korean po sya. pde po b ako mkahingi ng pang ro0t dto s phone ko. anu po b ang png ro0t dto thanks ts p attach n dn po if ever n my pang r0ot po kau thanks ts.

salbahe14
13th Jan 2013, 00:32
may upgrade po ba tayo para sa phone natin? build number gingerbread.wc13 po ang gamit ko

mephisto12
13th Jan 2013, 01:18
Second stage:-

1) put phone into download mode after battery pull

2) run odin select S1_KOR_DE09.pit under PIT (make sure you UNTICK the re-partition option in Odin)

3) select M110S-BOOT-DG23-1409.tar.md5 under CSC

4) connect phone and press start (within a few min phone will reboot)

sir, sira ata eto invalid bootloader daw...

SKIP mu na yung 2nd stage.. ganyan ginawa ku, since nde naman CORRUPT yung bootloader ng phone, kaya ''invalid bootloader'' when flashing. ..
after nung 3rd stage. .hard reset mu, wait mu xa mag-boot sa homescreen, check mu lahat if working, wifi,bluetooth,3G.. .if ok lahat.. . .
update mu agad sa latest firmware WF07
ok na ok na ulet yan... tested ku na yan:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

salbahe14
2nd Feb 2013, 10:02
master ano bago update sa unit natin???? salamat sa mag rereply

Joyzrick
2nd Feb 2013, 10:47
wala update bug merun kasi yung gfan sp8 may error sa google play dahil nag bago ng Ip daw yung google play kaya ayaw gumana nag try ako ng tuts para mapagana ulit ayaw parin badtrip waiting din ako

shao103002
3rd Feb 2013, 10:52
hi sir.. paano kaya po maayos ung sound sa orig hedset? ung parng my echo.. i use poweramp but for music only.. paano kya po sa mga video? sana po matulungan nyo po ako... salamat po

Alisakaluran19
23rd Feb 2013, 13:24
Sir. Ung galaxy s m110s ko po pagkatapos kung baguhin ang Rom at kernel bigla pong nawala yung sounds, pero pag ginamit ko yung app na pampataas ng volume meron akong nadidineg pero sobrang hina kailangan mo pa idiket tenga mo... Ano po ba yung Problem yung mismong Speaker or dun sa pag Flash ko ng rom/kernel?
thank you in advance

iljimae28
27th Feb 2013, 15:48
Android 4.1.2 tested on my galaxy s (shw-m110s)...:)

scribers_12
28th Feb 2013, 08:27
Android 4.1.2 tested on my galaxy s (shw-m110s)...:)

pano yan tol? tut naman

gatekeeper
19th Jun 2013, 18:38
Hi guys tanung lang, ung M110S ko bigla nalang nag iiba ung color sa screen di naman nabagsak or kahit ano bigla nalang kapag nag lockscreen ako minsan blunt ung color tapos kelangan ko pang ipress ung power several times para lumabas ung totoong color. Baka meron sainyo naka experience na ng ganun sa M110S nyo po pa advise naman kung anung solusyon or remedy ang ginawa po ninyo.

Salamat po sa mabilis na reply. ^_^

kiriko
23rd Jun 2013, 20:43
mga sir tulong naman po..nag try po
ako na mag change ng cutom rom ng
m110s but ang masamang palad po
ay hindi po successfull, tapos pa on
ko po ng phone ko ay laging may
UPGRADE na logo at hindi na po nag
continue sa pag load, hindi na po
pumupunta sa download mode, nag
try na po ako ng repair kit but
ganun parin,,tulong na man po

asukaragnaboy
31st Jul 2013, 18:19
SKIP mu na yung 2nd stage.. ganyan ginawa ku, since nde naman CORRUPT yung bootloader ng phone, kaya ''invalid bootloader'' when flashing. ..
after nung 3rd stage. .hard reset mu, wait mu xa mag-boot sa homescreen, check mu lahat if working, wifi,bluetooth,3G.. .if ok lahat.. . .
update mu agad sa latest firmware WF07
ok na ok na ulet yan... tested ku na yan:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thanks: dito, natulungan yung anycall ko

asukaragnaboy
31st Jul 2013, 18:20
mga sir tulong naman po..nag try po
ako na mag change ng cutom rom ng
m110s but ang masamang palad po
ay hindi po successfull, tapos pa on
ko po ng phone ko ay laging may
UPGRADE na logo at hindi na po nag
continue sa pag load, hindi na po
pumupunta sa download mode, nag
try na po ako ng repair kit but
ganun parin,,tulong na man po

download ka ng repair na para diyan, sa xda forums mayroon din, google google lang pag may time huh.. kakaayos ko lang din ng ganyan, take note, skip 2nd Stage para maiwasan masoft-bricked.

asukaragnaboy
31st Jul 2013, 18:25
at kung tamad ka mag hanap

dito >>> You can see links before reply

lllDjkluMixlll
26th Aug 2013, 22:26
ano bang ibig sabihin to?

lllDjkluMixlll
26th Aug 2013, 22:33
ano bang ibig sabihin to?