PDA

View Full Version : Line to Heaven

Lovely Face
2nd Aug 2007, 07:15
If you ever had a line to heaven, who would you call?

As for me, i'll call my mom whom i lost 6 months ago.

JenG
2nd Aug 2007, 07:33
as for me I'll call my dad and my brother...I'll tell my dad don't worry about us coz I'm will never desert my family coz he is still watching us esp in bad times.

but most importantly I want to talk to my brother...ask him if my dream before with him was true...I really want to ask him if I did the role of a big sister to him when he was still with us...

:weep: i dearly miss them :weep:

Lovely Face
2nd Aug 2007, 07:50
as for me I'll call my dad and my brother...I'll tell my dad don't worry about us coz I'm will never desert my family coz he is still watching us esp in bad times.

but most importantly I want to talk to my brother...ask him if my dream before with him was true...I really want to ask him if I did the role of a big sister to him when he was still with us...

:weep: i dearly miss them :weep:

dami na palang nawala sa buhay mo....i symphatize.

JenG
2nd Aug 2007, 07:53
still trying to absorb the saying "things happened for a reason"

Lovely Face
2nd Aug 2007, 08:13
oo nga.

Sultry
2nd Aug 2007, 10:02
My grandmother. Lola's girl ako e. Lost her 8 years ago. I miss her so much. We're very good friends tho she was 88 when she passed away. :weep:

ShaneIshA
2nd Aug 2007, 13:11
I'd call my bestfriend, who passed away when we were about to graduate from high school. She just turned 22 then, she died night after her birthday. It was like 2 months before graduation day. She was older than me, so she was like my elder sister back then and she always guides me in my decisions.

zairam16
10th Aug 2007, 18:41
my twinsister hu died 24 hrs after we were born:pray:

Josh
11th Aug 2007, 11:19
Prolly God Himself as no souls of those who had passed instantly goes to heaven; they're asleep--waiting for the final judgment.

Lovely Face
11th Aug 2007, 23:14
Prolly God Himself as no souls of those who had passed instantly goes to heaven; they're asleep--waiting for the final judgment.

Ur ryt, lam mo ba kung san napupunta ang kaluluwa ng mga namatay na??

Fallen
6th Oct 2007, 12:49
My grandfather who died in the same date as my birthday.. I'm sure he's resting peacefully there... ^^

wenhdeey
6th Oct 2007, 14:09
:weep: I'd call for my father who past away five years ago... :sigh: just want to tell her how much we missed him and love him sOo much... and tell him... "look at me now, your girl is on her way to fulfill all the dreams we had built together before, and surely you're proud of me." :weep:

hannah
14th Oct 2007, 02:18
kakaiyak nmn ito..
i wanna talk with my father..i will tell him, i love him and for me he still be the best father in this planet:)

Lovely Face
28th Oct 2007, 07:43
Miss my mom, lalo na undas na naman, i visited her last week nga pala.

rhope016
28th Oct 2007, 10:17
since wala pa akong na-eexperience na ganun...I would call all the persons you have lost...and tell them how much you guys love them...

Lovely Face
5th Nov 2007, 14:28
Hi sa nanay ko, kahit wala ka na lagi pa rin kitang naiisip at buhay na buhay sa puso ng family mo....take care jan!

axel08
9th Nov 2007, 20:49
ako i miss my lola...kahit hindi ko sya napupuntahan sa sementeryo but lagi ko pa rin syang naalala and of course my baby that die 3yrs ago when he was 2months old in her mother's womb..:weep:

kerstinne25
14th Nov 2007, 17:54
i'll call my mom :) and thank her for watching over us.

she may have seen how happy we are at most times, wounded at some times...
i will ask her not to worry, because her ladies are made stronger by the test of time.
we may have stumbled at times, but i will assure her that we are standing up and holding our heads high, because we are very blessed to be born to a mother like her.

missed my mom.

Lovely Face
15th Nov 2007, 07:05
@kerstinne - sabik ka rin pala sa ugoy ng duyan...........know that song?

kerstinne25
26th Nov 2007, 19:40
@kerstinne - sabik ka rin pala sa ugoy ng duyan...........know that song?

YEP.KNEW THE SONG :weep:

sabik talaga sis :sigh:

sana andito mom ko :sigh:

langitzu
26th Nov 2007, 20:04
to my lolo and lola... salamat sa lahat.. mahal ko kayo...

Lovely Face
6th Dec 2007, 09:46
YEP.KNEW THE SONG :weep:

sabik talaga sis :sigh:

sana andito mom ko :sigh:

Post nga natin yang song na yan...

Lea Salonga - SA UGOY NG DUYAN Lyrics print version

(l. san pedro/l. celerio)

Sana’y di nagmaliw ang dati kong araw
Nang munti pang bata sa piling ni nanay
Nais kong maulit ang awit ni inang mahal
Awit ng pag-ibig habang ako’y nasa duyan

Refrain:
Sa aking pagtulog na labis ang himbing
Ang bantay ko’y tala, ang tanod ko’y bituin
Sa piling ni nanay, langit ay buhay
Puso kong may dusa sabik sa ugoy ng duyan

Sa aking pagtulog na labis ang himbing
Ang bantay ko’y tala, ang tanod ko’y bituin
Sa piling ni nanay, langit ay buhay
Puso kong may dusa sabik sa ugoy ng duyan

Nais kong matulog sa dating duyan ko, inay
Oh! inay

Advance happy birthday to my mom on Dec 20

bentot82
7th Dec 2007, 00:24
i will also call my mom,
she died when i was only 7 years old,
and now im 25.
i miss her so much......................
this thread makes my tears flow.

bentot82
7th Dec 2007, 00:27
i'll call my mom :) and thank her for watching over us.

she may have seen how happy we are at most times, wounded at some times...
i will ask her not to worry, because her ladies are made stronger by the test of time.
we may have stumbled at times, but i will assure her that we are standing up and holding our heads high, because we are very blessed to be born to a mother like her.

missed my mom.

nice ate kers, napa iyak po ako, coz this is
also what i will tell my mom if given a line to heaven.

Lovely Face
17th Dec 2007, 12:26
I'll call my mom and give her my christmas and bday gift as well this 20th of Dec....

Lovely Face
5th Sep 2008, 07:59
Hello Hannah..its your death anniv last Aug 27. kumusta ka diyan? hope ur ok. tnxt ko sis mo di siya nagreply. I added you as friend sa fster, kaya lang sino naman ang mag aaprove?

Hello te Anne..kumusta na po ang aking team leader sa work? birthday mo kahapon ah...for me anjan ka lang sa paligidligid naglilibot sa Tondo, hehehe

Hi nay,,we miss you always....we love you.:)

Midori
5th Sep 2008, 13:13
I'd call my grandfather.. i'm a lolo's girl. first apo in the family (mother and father's side). My papa (that's what i called my grandfather) passed away when i was about 8 years old. :sigh:

Lovely Face
22nd Oct 2008, 23:13
All Souls day is here again...

so post your message to your loved ones in heaven..

mauna na ko!

hi nay...im sure matutuwa ka sa nakuha ko.......sana andito ka para ikaw ang tumira dun.