PDA

View Full Version : CHERRY MOBILE Titan.. CWM and ROOT.. help...

brianmark
28th Oct 2012, 00:22
sa mga naka cherry mobile titan dyan.. na root nyo naba yung titan nyo..

slapdashjelly
28th Oct 2012, 10:30
Ang alam ko, rebranded lang ang Titan ng Konka phone, at ang Konka phone naman ay rebranded din ng Spice MI-500, so try mo ito, baka gumana sa Cherry Mobile Titan.:

You can see links before reply

Check mo yung pinaka-unang post diyan. Comment back po pag gumana. (Do it at your own risk. :p)

ihatemyteachers
30th Oct 2012, 07:35

jeff1975
31st Oct 2012, 14:45
sa mga naka cherry mobile titan dyan.. na root nyo naba yung titan nyo..

Sir, ano ba ang benefits ng rooted na Titan?

alvinjuan
8th Nov 2012, 02:48
To those who have rooted your Cherry Mobile Titan, here is the best way to flash CWM Custom Recovery...this way you can back-up your phone:

1. Download attached Scatter file (MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt)
2. Download Flash Tool from You can see links before reply
3. Download TWRP Recovery Image from You can see links before reply

4. Turn off Phone (Make sure you have windows driver for your phone installed on your PC. Just follow the instructions on rooting in You can see links before reply.TrvK4rHr.72eObiTF.dpbs)
UPDATE: Run SuperOneClick to install the USB driver for your phone. No need to do this if you already installed it before rooting your device.
5. Run Flash tool
6. Load scatter file
7. Click recovery checkbox and click the word recovery. This will ask you load the TWRP recovery.img. Just go to where you saved the file and open it.
8. Click download and immediately connect your phone via USB.
9. You should see a yellow progress bar at the bottom of the flash tool. Wait for it to go 100%. After that you will see a dialog box with a green circle. It means you have successfully flashed the custom recovery. ENJOY!

UPDATED URL's!!!

SuperOneClick You can see links before reply
Stock Recovery You can see links before reply

The Dragon
8th Nov 2012, 08:29
To those who have rooted your Cherry Mobile Titan, here is the best way to flash CWM Custom Recovery...this way you can back-up your phone:

3. Download CWM Recovery Image from You can see links before reply.AkdvXnl5.Y8vWY34e.dpbs

4. Turn off Phone (Make sure you have windows driver for your phone installed on your PC. Just follow the instructions on rooting in You can see links before reply.TrvK4rHr.72eObiTF.dpbs)
5. Run Flash tool
6. Load scatter file
7. Click recovery checkbox and click the word recovery. This will ask you load the CWM recovery.img. Just go to where you saved the file and open it.
9. You should see a yellow progress bar at the bottom of the flash tool. Wait for it to go 100%. After that you will see a dialog box with a green circle. It means you have successfully flashed the custom recovery. ENJOY!

sure ka ba na pwede sa Titan yan?
pang Spice MI-500 yan, i know na rebrand ng Spice MI-500 ang Titan pero Gingerbread 2.3 pa lang ang OS nyan kaya maaaring iba ang CWM recovery image yan...

alvinjuan
9th Nov 2012, 00:14
Yes it works. You can backup and restore.
The only problem I saw was you cannot backup SD-EXT.
Also, do not use wipe data/factory reset. Kapag nag-restart ka ng phone, maghang lang sya. But you can restore everytime this happens using recovery mode.

I will research more on how to have CWM working properly on ICS. Will post updates soon.

alvinjuan
9th Nov 2012, 10:23
You can also use the alternative TWRP Custom Recovery.
It is better.
You have options to save backup in internal SD or external SD card.
It is fully touch screen. No need to navigate through volume rocker.
It can backup sd ext. Plus you can choose to backup all or selected partitions (system, cache, data, sd-ext)

Here is the link for downloading TWRP Custom Recovery

You can see links before reply.ZhzNGMZa.dpbs

Just follow the instructions on flashing custom recovery on my previous posts: You can see links before reply

The Dragon
9th Nov 2012, 10:31
Yes it works. You can backup and restore.
The only problem I saw was you cannot backup SD-EXT.
Also, do not use wipe data/factory reset. Kapag nag-restart ka ng phone, maghang lang sya. But you can restore everytime this happens using recovery mode.

I will research more on how to have CWM working properly on ICS. Will post updates soon.

You can also use the alternative TWRP Custom Recovery.
It is better.
You have options to save backup in internal SD or external SD card.
It is fully touch screen. No need to navigate through volume rocker.
It can backup sd ext. Plus you can choose to backup all or selected partitions (system, cache, data, sd-ext)

Here is the link for downloading TWRP Custom Recovery

You can see links before reply.ZhzNGMZa.dpbs

Just follow the instructions on flashing custom recovery on my previous posts.

thanks for the info...

parang ang hirap pa nga lang i-try since 2 days ko pa lang nalalaro tung titan ko...

tanong ko na rin tol, pano pumunta sa recovery mode ng titan kung patay siya then bubuksan ko... and paano ko rin ma-backup ung stock recovery...

alvinjuan
10th Nov 2012, 00:24
Meron din stock recovery dun sa link na binigay ko.

To go to recovery, hold vol up and press power button.

empoy9
10th Nov 2012, 17:48
Ako nakpaginstall n q CWM sa titan pero ganyan ang instruction, i've used mobile uncle tool from andriod market, update recovery and boot to the CWM. now im looking for to shre sdex2 to become the primary internal storage since our phone has low memory.

jefpablo
17th Nov 2012, 00:19
Question po... after rooting CM Titan... detected pa rin ba ito sa Google Play? pwede pa rin mag download? thank you.

Ragingneth
17th Nov 2012, 12:05
sino merong stock rom jan pa hingi reflash ko titan ko

james go
19th Nov 2012, 08:10
question po. y need to ROOT the phone? ? 4 wat..? i want to buy titan po..ubos n daw s lahat cherry mobile store..anybody knows kelan magkakaroon po?

alvinjuan
20th Nov 2012, 01:01
Question po... after rooting CM Titan... detected pa rin ba ito sa Google Play? pwede pa rin mag download? thank you.

Oo pwede ka pa rin magdownload sa google play

butiki69
21st Nov 2012, 20:39
links not working anymore :)

alvinjuan
27th Nov 2012, 01:26
links not working anymore :)

Updated the links...You can see links before reply

ICEN8
9th Dec 2012, 08:02
links looping thanks.

cutedevilz
9th Dec 2012, 08:15
pwedi kaya itong pang flash sa flare?

theoneisle08
11th Dec 2012, 03:49
guys hope you can help me with my problem!!!i also have cherry mobile titan pero problema pag niroroot ko na siya,once ni run ko kasi yung root and install with bin4ry walang lumalabas n prompt sa phone na restore my data!then ang nakalagay is cannot find the path specified,hope you can help me with this guys!!!!

Kyouya Hibari
11th Dec 2012, 03:55
applicable din ba toh sa CM flare?

barskyland
24th Jan 2013, 09:47
pa help hindi ko ma access recovery mode ko sa titan

walang menu na lalabas.:help:

rave004
25th Jan 2013, 07:50
guys hope you can help me with my problem!!!i also have cherry mobile titan pero problema pag niroroot ko na siya,once ni run ko kasi yung root and install with bin4ry walang lumalabas n prompt sa phone na restore my data!then ang nakalagay is cannot find the path specified,hope you can help me with this guys!!!!

sir try mu gamit moborobo para sa adb driver ng titan install mu lang sa pc then connect mo cp mo s cp dapat naka on ung usb debuging sa settings ng phone. then pag nadetect na ng moborobo ang phone tsaka mo open ung binary file

Physiotherapist
4th Feb 2013, 09:29
hi guys! paano ba magfactory reset using the stock recovery? thanks!

praning5254
16th Feb 2013, 01:55
sir try mu gamit moborobo para sa adb driver ng titan install mu lang sa pc then connect mo cp mo s cp dapat naka on ung usb debuging sa settings ng phone. then pag nadetect na ng moborobo ang phone tsaka mo open ung binary file

or you can refer to my post here on a step by step tutorial to root CM Titan: You can see links before reply

kholokoy07
28th Feb 2013, 14:39
safe po ba itong procedure na to para sa w500 titan natin sa pag roroot?

eto po! :help: (You can see links before reply.TrvK4rHr.72eObiTF.dpbs)

McChr0nil
14th Mar 2013, 21:27
or you can refer to my post here on a step by step tutorial to root CM Titan: You can see links before reply

try q po to:thanks:

sikwetadmayrer
20th Mar 2013, 19:08
cannot find the path specified kaasar naman panu kaya to?

turbo manual
6th Apr 2013, 19:34

Salamat sa steps by steps mo for rooting, meron ka rin bang steps by steps ng pag.unroot??thanks for sharing

sthryder
15th May 2013, 09:31
Mga sir may nag root na po ba sa inyo ng Titan TV 4.0.4 ICS penge naman po ng tutorial kung pano video and steps salamat po

New android user po ako salamat po....:pray::pray::pray:

jhynxz
21st May 2013, 09:32

3. Download TWRP Recovery Image from You can see links before reply

UPDATE: Run SuperOneClick to install the USB driver for your phone. No need to do this if you already installed it before rooting your device.
5. Run Flash tool
6. Load scatter file
7. Click recovery checkbox and click the word recovery. This will ask you load the TWRP recovery.img. Just go to where you saved the file and open it.

UPDATED URL's!!!

SuperOneClick You can see links before reply
Stock Recovery You can see links before reply

bakit ganun walang nagyayari pag click ko ng download

i tried off ang cp wala searching lang sya tagal ko hinintay wala talga then i tried on cp same lang....

blueknight15
30th May 2013, 10:11

Hello!

Instead of moborobo, use snappea...it is much better:

Download the software, and then install...
After installing, connect your phone...open the software...
It will detect your phone and download necessary drivers (also it will install an app to your phone for synchronization to your phone)...if download fails just try again...
After the driver is installed and Snappea already have a name for your phone(mine is something like w500), your good to go...

Now go back to bin4ry that you use...re-do the process all over again...it will be successful...I promise

You might ask why not moborobo?
In my experience, moborobo's site is being detected by ESET as a malicious or dangerous site...I don't know why but I won't take the risk...even the software is detected as a malware...so I researched for an alternative and found snappea, no malwares - all clear...and besides Snappea has the capability to let you install apps directly from your PC, just have the APK file... :)

I am a Titan User also...all of that is based on my experience :)

Good luck and have fun! :)

blueknight15
30th May 2013, 10:16
Salamat sa steps by steps mo for rooting, meron ka rin bang steps by steps ng pag.unroot??thanks for sharing

Hello!
Ano po bang gamit mong pang-root?..kung yung bin4ry din po, may unroot na pong kasama dun..the same process ng pag-root...

taekwonboy04
21st Jun 2013, 16:27
panu po sa snappea same procedure din po ba moborobo? thanks asap feedback:help:

blueknight15
18th Jul 2013, 07:24
panu po sa snappea same procedure din po ba moborobo? thanks asap feedback:help:

Opo, the same procedure din po...
Snappea and Moborobo is just needed po sa pag-install ng adb files (or drivers) para po madetect siya ng bin4ry natin..wehehehe :)

:excited:

raffel1124
19th Jul 2013, 17:03
ask lng ako sa mga nkakaalam pano ba mabubuksan yun titan ko pnaglaruan kc ng anak ko naenter ng many times yung wrong paattern code naphonelock cya nanghihingi na ng google account

jaszel
15th Aug 2013, 16:34
may itatanong lang po sana ako.. nais ko po sanang malaman kung ano po ang kagandahan pag ini root ang cherry titan.. ano po ung mga pagbabago na mangyayari sa cherry titan ko.. curious lang po.. kung anong pwedeng maging outcome.. please i need your comments and help.. thanks alot po.. god bless:)

walanjoe
29th Aug 2013, 17:23
Hello!

It will detect your phone and download necessary drivers (also it will install an app to your phone for synchronization to your phone)...if download fails just try again...
After the driver is installed and Snappea already have a name for your phone(mine is something like w500), your good to go...

Now go back to bin4ry that you use...re-do the process all over again...it will be successful...I promise

In my experience, moborobo's site is being detected by ESET as a malicious or dangerous site...I don't know why but I won't take the risk...even the software is detected as a malware...so I researched for an alternative and found snappea, no malwares - all clear...and besides Snappea has the capability to let you install apps directly from your PC, just have the APK file... :)

eto gumana sa rooting ng titan ko sa pc, ayaw nya s netbook :thanks:

ETUBALADOJR
7th Sep 2013, 08:50
Guys, pahelp naman rooting my Titan Jellybean 4.1.1.. eto ung official OS from cherry mobile.. ayaw gumana ng pang root ntn s jellybean e.. pang ICS lng :( tnx!

agentReloader
15th Sep 2013, 11:54
Hello!

WORKING NA WORKING TO! KATA-TRY KO LANG. NOW ROOTED NA TITAN KO! SALAMAT BOSS!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::salute::salute::s alute::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance::exci ted::excited::excited::yipee::yipee::yipee:

interturbo
8th Mar 2014, 10:34
merun po b nakakaalam dito on how to root cm titan2.0?pa share naman....

Pampei007
12th Oct 2014, 18:23
thanks po dito mga ka sym.