PDA

View Full Version : [RIDDLES]post your riddles here

freshmisfits
15th Aug 2007, 19:03
You can see links before reply
A farmer has to get a sack of corn, a chicken, and a fox across a river. The farmer is only able to bring one of the above items along with him at a time. The only problem is if he leaves the fox alone with the chicken, the fox will eat the chicken, and if he leaves the chicken along the corn sack, then the chicken will eat the corn sack. How does the farmer get all 3 items across safely?

freshmisfits
15th Aug 2007, 19:06
A man dies of thirst in his own home. Hows is this possible

freshmisfits
15th Aug 2007, 19:10
A horse is tied to a 15 ft. rope and there is a bail of hay 25 ft. away from him. Yet the horse is able to eat from the bail of hay. How is this possible

freshmisfits
15th Aug 2007, 19:12
A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves. Why?

freshmisfits
15th Aug 2007, 19:14
What am I?
It's more powerful than God.
It's more evil than the devil.
The poor have it.
The rich need it.
If you eat it, you'll die.
What am I?

freshmisfits
15th Aug 2007, 19:15
what am i?

The one who makes it sells it.
The one who buys it doesn't use it.
The one who's using it doesn't know he's using it.
What is it?

freshmisfits
15th Aug 2007, 19:19
What has 5(sometimes 4) hands but is normal?

freshmisfits
15th Aug 2007, 19:21
Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of, or a table. Just a puddle of water. How'd he do it?

freshmisfits
15th Aug 2007, 19:23
POST LNG KAU MGA KUYA AT ATE D2 KUNG GS2 NYO SUMAGOT....
:salute:

boyTi899
16th Aug 2007, 17:09
A horse is tied to a 15 ft. rope and there is a bail of hay 25 ft. away from him. Yet the horse is able to eat from the bail of hay. How is this possible

it was not mentioned that the rope tied to the horse was tied to something. (like a fence or whatever), so the horse could freely move or go to wherever it may want to.

What am I?
The poor have it.
The rich need it.
What am I?

NOTHING!

what am i?

What is it?

kabaong?

OhNow3P
16th Aug 2007, 17:19
Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of, or a table. Just a puddle of water. How'd he do it?

bloke ng yelo

otaconremo
16th Aug 2007, 17:37
What am I?
The poor have it.
The rich need it.
What am I?

NOTHING

OhNow3P
16th Aug 2007, 17:41
A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves. Why?

hiccups... another remedy for it aside from water is fear

freshmisfits
16th Aug 2007, 17:51
wow galing nmn!!!! weeeeee eto s inyo!!!! 3p at otaconreno!!!:champion:

freshmisfits
16th Aug 2007, 17:52
cge p mga kuya guess nyo pa ang iba!!!

OhNow3P
16th Aug 2007, 18:14
A farmer has to get a sack of corn, a chicken, and a fox across a river. The farmer is only able to bring one of the above items along with him at a time. The only problem is if he leaves the fox alone with the chicken, the fox will eat the chicken, and if he leaves the chicken along the corn sack, then the chicken will eat the corn sack. How does the farmer get all 3 items across safely?

gusto mo talaga?

1. chicken, return nothing
2. Fox, return chicken
3. sack, return nothing
4. chicken

malinaw ba?

freshmisfits
16th Aug 2007, 18:17
bloke ng yelo

NOTHING

hiccups... another remedy for it aside from water is fear

gusto mo talaga?

1. chicken, return nothing
2. Fox, return chicken
3. sack, return nothing
4. chicken

malinaw ba?

wow galing2!!:clap:

light
20th Aug 2007, 02:07
A certain crime is punishable if attempted but not punishable if committed. What is it?

iBee
20th Aug 2007, 02:46
A certain crime is punishable if attempted but not punishable if committed. What is it?

suicide? :lol: hula lang

light
20th Aug 2007, 12:46
galing haha!!!

iBee
20th Aug 2007, 13:08
tama ba ko? :D

iBee
20th Aug 2007, 13:13
eto nahanap ko oh:

Whoever makes it, tells it's not. Whoever takes it, knows it's not. Whoever knows it, wants it not. What is it?

What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

light
20th Aug 2007, 13:15
a dead body was found inside a house above a hill if not for the smell. the house was red made of concrete doesn't have any doors nor windows. the police can only confirm of the dead body by looking trough a small hole on the wall. the police took the body by making a larger hole on the wall. they found that the cause of death was strangulation by rope. the police scoured the area and found a man hiding on the bushes holding a rope and a bag that belonged to the victim. he would not confess until the police can tell him how he killed the victim... care to help?

~ginawa ko lang po ito pang kinder lang sya :spy:

light
20th Aug 2007, 13:20
eto nahanap ko oh:

Whoever makes it, tells it's not. Whoever takes it, knows it's not. Whoever knows it, wants it not. What is it?
pekeng pera :spy: galit si horatio caine dyan :lol:

iBee
20th Aug 2007, 13:33
tama si light :D

otaconremo
21st Aug 2007, 21:43
What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

posporo.. ahihihh

freshmisfits
22nd Aug 2007, 13:47
wow!!! galing2 nman nyo mga kuya... hanap p ako post q d2 pra enjoy trau lhat!!!

freshmisfits
24th Aug 2007, 19:06
eto mga kuya....

What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

freshmisfits
24th Aug 2007, 19:06
What can you catch but not throw?

freshmisfits
24th Aug 2007, 19:07

freshmisfits
24th Aug 2007, 19:08
I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?

freshmisfits
24th Aug 2007, 19:09
I run over fields and woods all day. Under the bed at night I sit not alone. My tongue hangs out, up and to the rear, awaiting to be filled in the morning. What am I?

iBee
25th Aug 2007, 11:14
posporo.. ahihihh

close.. but not close enough :p

a cold? :D

BTW na-double post mo ata itong riddle na ito :D

ludwig14
25th Aug 2007, 20:12
[QUOTE=firebandit;119103]You can see links before reply
A horse is tied to a 15 ft. rope and there is a bail of hay 25 ft. away from him. Yet the horse is able to eat from the bail of hay. How is this possible[/QUOTE

di ko alam kung tama ha naisip ko lang eh 15ft lang naman ang rope tapos yung haba ng kabayo eh 10ft sya kaya naabot nya yung hay.:lol: paki correct ako

ludwig14
25th Aug 2007, 20:30
eto mga kuya....

What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

Towel :dance: di ko sure

spit_f1re88
25th Aug 2007, 20:39
eto riddle galing sa professor ko...

Sale sa SM, may nakita kang T-shirt na worth 97 pesos. Wala kang pera kaya humiram ka ng tig 50 pesos sa tatay at nanay mo para magkaroon ka ng 100 pesos. Nagpunta ka na ng SM para bilhin ang T-shirt, sinuklian ka ng cashier ng 3 pesos. Pag-uwi mo ng bahay pareho mong binigyan ng tig-piso ang nanay at tatay mo kaya ang utang mo na lang sa kanila ay 49 pesos na lang. May natira ka pang piso sayo. Ang total ng utang mo sa magulang mo ay 98 pesos kasi 49+49 = 98 plus piso na nasa iyo kaya 99. nasaan ang piso?

100 ang utang mo sa magulang mo tig 50 sa bawat isa... binalik mo ung 2 piso sa kanila so ang utang mo na lang sa kanila ay tig 49 pesos.. ung piso nasa iyo...
49(utang kay dad) +49(utang kay mom)=98+1(ung piso na nasa iyo) = 99
so nasaang lupalop ng mundo ung piso para maging 100?:noidea:

otaconremo
25th Aug 2007, 20:46
I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?

Sponge?? :thumbsup:

otaconremo
25th Aug 2007, 20:47
I run over fields and woods all day. Under the bed at night I sit not alone. My tongue hangs out, up and to the rear, awaiting to be filled in the morning. What am I?

Sapatos... :clap:

wasak
25th Aug 2007, 21:36

Sale sa SM, may nakita kang T-shirt na worth 97 pesos. Wala kang pera kaya humiram ka ng tig 50 pesos sa tatay at nanay mo para magkaroon ka ng 100 pesos. Nagpunta ka na ng SM para bilhin ang T-shirt, sinuklian ka ng cashier ng 3 pesos. Pag-uwi mo ng bahay pareho mong binigyan ng tig-piso ang nanay at tatay mo kaya ang utang mo na lang sa kanila ay 49 pesos na lang. May natira ka pang piso sayo. Ang total ng utang mo sa magulang mo ay 98 pesos kasi 49+49 = 98 plus piso na nasa iyo kaya 99. nasaan ang piso?

100 ang utang mo sa magulang mo tig 50 sa bawat isa... binalik mo ung 2 piso sa kanila so ang utang mo na lang sa kanila ay tig 49 pesos.. ung piso nasa iyo...

3+97=100
100=utang mo
3=sukli mo
97=damit
balik mo tig piso sa parent, tira sayo 1
utang mo na lng 98
bat mo naman pinag add ung utang mo sa pisong natira sayo?
dapat ung natira sayo na 1 plus ung binigay mo na 2 sa parents plus ung 97 pesos.
mali pinagplus mo.

may version ako nyan,

Sale sa SM, may nakita kang T-shirt na worth 97 pesos. Wala kang pera kaya humiram ka ng tig 50 pesos sa tatay at nanay mo para magkaroon ka ng 100 pesos. Nagpunta ka na ng SM para bilhin ang T-shirt, sinuklian ka ng cashier ng 3 pesos. Pag-uwi mo ng bahay pareho mong binigyan ng tig-50centavos ang nanay at tatay mo kaya ang utang mo na lang sa kanila ay 49.50 pesos na lang. May natira ka pang 2piso sayo. Ang total ng utang mo sa magulang mo ay 99 pesos kasi 49.50+49.50 = 99 plus 2piso na nasa iyo kaya 101. saan nangaling ung piso?

100 ang utang mo sa magulang mo tig 50 sa bawat isa... binalik mo ung 1 piso sa kanila so ang utang mo na lang sa kanila ay tig 49.50 pesos.. ung 2piso nasa iyo...
49.50(utang kay dad) +49.50(utang kay mom)=99+2(ung 2piso na nasa iyo) = 101
so saang lupalop ng mundo nangaling ung piso

wasak
25th Aug 2007, 21:39
What am I?
The poor have it.
The rich need it.
What am I?

nothing pla, mali ako :upset:

wasak
25th Aug 2007, 21:41
what am i?

What is it?

taga gawa ng ataul

wasak
25th Aug 2007, 21:48
a dead body was found inside a house above a hill if not for the smell. the house was red made of concrete doesn't have any doors nor windows. the police can only confirm of the dead body by looking trough a small hole on the wall. the police took the body by making a larger hole on the wall. they found that the cause of death was strangulation by rope. the police scoured the area and found a man hiding on the bushes holding a rope and a bag that belonged to the victim. he would not confess until the police can tell him how he killed the victim... care to help?

~ginawa ko lang po ito pang kinder lang sya :spy:

pinatay nya ung tao, tas kinulong sa bahay, tinakpan nya ng concrete ung door or window :noidea:

freshmisfits
25th Aug 2007, 21:56
[QUOTE=firebandit;119103]You can see links before reply
A horse is tied to a 15 ft. rope and there is a bail of hay 25 ft. away from him. Yet the horse is able to eat from the bail of hay. How is this possible[/QUOTE

di ko alam kung tama ha naisip ko lang eh 15ft lang naman ang rope tapos yung haba ng kabayo eh 10ft sya kaya naabot nya yung hay.:lol: paki correct ako

ENNNGGGKKKK!!!! MALI awhehehe pro thnx for the effort bro!!! :lol:

freshmisfits
25th Aug 2007, 21:59
wow mga kuya galing :more: oist pag mag post kau ng mga riddles d2 sana po ubusin muna natin i-answer ung mga naunang post n riddle pra di tau mag-kagulo2.... thx po for the answer galing2 nmn!!!!

freshmisfits
25th Aug 2007, 22:00
taga gawa ng ataul

close.. but not close enough :p

a cold? :D

BTW na-double post mo ata itong riddle na ito :D

Towel :dance: di ko sure

Sponge?? :thumbsup:

Sapatos... :clap:

weeee :neo: tama po lahat :thumbsup:

light
25th Aug 2007, 23:34
pinatay nya ung tao, tas kinulong sa bahay, tinakpan nya ng concrete ung door or window :noidea:
malapit na.. hihi... ang nangyari kc pinatay nya tpos ska nya ginawan ng bahay. hihi.. thanks bro.. mya isip p ko.. :lol:

freshmisfits
26th Aug 2007, 08:23
malapit na.. hihi... ang nangyari kc pinatay nya tpos ska nya ginawan ng bahay. hihi.. thanks bro.. mya isip p ko.. :lol:

cge bro:salute: isip ka pa.. pra may pag-isipan pa kami hehehe....:thumbsup:

dongvc
24th Sep 2007, 18:59

Ok, first, the farmer has to bring the chicken across the river leaving the fox and the corn sack. Then, he goes back and bring with him this time the fox. As he returns to the other side of the river to pick up the corn sack, he will have to bring back with him the chicken. Now, he leaves the chicken there and bring with him the corn sack. This time he can leave the fox and the corn sack together across the river to pick up the chicken which is still on the other side of the river.

Hope I got it right.

jet_23
24th Sep 2007, 19:33
ANONG BUGTONG ANG WALANG SAGOT ???

freshmisfits
25th Sep 2007, 08:26
ANONG BUGTONG ANG WALANG SAGOT ???

:rofl: di ko alam yun ah:upset:... :noidea:ANU???!!!

LightFox
19th Oct 2007, 14:34

Uling ata un hehe

namekoh24
22nd Jan 2010, 18:44
ung sa horse.. tingin ko lang nakatali sya sa poste.. ang radius nya is 15 so ang diameter is 30..

kung nasa east sya or sa positve (x-axis).. 15 ang distance nya dun sa center or sa poste.. then 25 away dun sa hay..

pero yung hay maabot nya if nasa west or sa negative x-axis..

yung "gets wetter..." towel ba yun?

deathcab
23rd Jan 2010, 15:44
padaan:f1:

ragdesican
23rd Jan 2010, 17:06

SAWAKAS!!! Nasagot ko rin!!!

Yung PISO nawawala nasa SM na!!! may TAX eh!! nyahahaha!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dragonwyck
23rd Feb 2010, 22:43

posporo.. ahihihh

Ayy, hindi ba charcoal? :noidea:

dragonwyck
23rd Feb 2010, 22:58
posporo.. ahihihh

I believe this was already answered. :clap: :thumbsup:

Eto naman po yun similar riddle ko:

There are 3 missionaries & 3 cannibals who need to cross a river by boat. The boat can only hold two passengers at a time. The problem is, the missionaries cannot be outnumbered at any time or else they will eaten by the cannibals.

How many times (least number) should the boat travel to get all the missionaries and cannibals across the river without anyone getting eaten?