I know you'll forgive me.'

She replies,
'If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 221.'

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

.:yipee::yipee::lmao::lmao:

:champ::champ::champ:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:01
One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts rubbing his wife's arm.

The wife turns over and says 'I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment
tomorrow and I want to stay fresh.'

The husband, rejected, turns over.
A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again.

'Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:07
A women on her deathbed called her husband and instructed him to look under their bed and open the wooden box he found. He was puzzled by the 3 eggs and $7,000 in cash he found in the box, so he asked his wife what the eggs were for.
"Oh those", she replied, "every time we had bad sex, I put an egg in the box".
Not bad, the husband thought to himself, after 35 years of marriage, then he asked, "But what about the $7,000?"
"Oh that", she replied, "every time I got a dozen I sold them."

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:12
The teacher asked the class if anyone could give the class an example of love.

Little Susie stood up and said, "I saw two robins making a nest together, I think that is love".

Very good said the teacher, anyone else?

Little Johnny stood up and said I think love is "****ing".

The teacher was shocked and told little Johnny to go home and not to come back without a note from his father.

The next morning Little Johnny was back in class, the teacher asked, "Do you have a note from your father?"

Little Johnny said, "No, my father said love is ****ing and anyone that says it is not is a cock sucker and he doesn't correspond with cock suckers."

:noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:19

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:20
Good girls loosen a few buttons when it's hot.
Bad girls make it hot by loosening a few buttons.

Good girls only own one credit card and rarely use it.
Bad girls only own one bra and rarely use it.

Good girls wax their floors.
Bad girls wax their bikini lines.

Good girls blush during love scenes in a movie.
Bad girls know they could do it better.

Good girls think they're not fully dressed without a strand of pearls.
Bad girls think they're fully dressed with just a strand of pearls.

Good girls wear high heels to work.
Bad girls wear high heels to bed.

Good girls say, "Don't ... Stop..."
Bad girls say, "Don't Stop..."

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:22
One day at home,wife is alone and the doorbell rings.

She opens it to a guy, "Hi, is Tony home?"

The wife replies, "No, he went to the store, but you can wait here if you want."

So they sit down and after a while of silence the friend says "You know Sara, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred buck just to see one."

Sara thinks about it for a second and figures, what the hell - a hundred bucks! She opens her robe and shows one to him for a few seconds. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table. They sit there a while longer and guy then says "That was so amazing I've got to see both of them. I'll give you another 100 dollars if I could just see the both of them together."

Sara amazed by the offer sits and thinks a bit about it and thinks, heck, why not? So she opens her robe and gives Chris a nice long chance to cop a look.

A while later Tony arrives back home from the store. The wife goes up to him, "You know, your friend Chris came over."

Tony thinks about it for a second and says, "Well did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:24
A man and his wife got into bed for the night. The wife had curled up ready for sleep and the husband put his bed lamp on to read a book. As he was reading, he stopped and reached over to his wife and started fondling her pussy. He did this only for a very short while then stopped and went back to reading his book.

The wife got up and started stripping in front of him. The husband was confused and asked, "What the hell are doing, taking all your pj's off?" The wife replied, "You were playing with my pussy. I thought it was foreplay for something a bit heavier".

The husband said, "Hell no! I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages.

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:27
Women's English:

Yes = No
No = Yes
Maybe = No
I'm sorry = You'll be sorry.
We need = I want.
It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
Do what you want = You'll pay for this later.
We need to talk = I need to complain.
Sure go ahead = I don't want you to I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
You're so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs.
This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house.
I want new curtains = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper.
I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep.
Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive.
How much do you love me? = I did something today you're going to hate.
I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV.
You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me.
Are you listening to me!? = [Too late, you're dead]

Men's English:

I'm hungry = I'm hungry.
I'm sleepy = I'm sleepy.
I'm tired = I'm tired.
Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
Can I call you sometime? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
May I have this dance? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
Nice dress! = Nice cleavage!
You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to fondle you.
What's wrong? = What stupid self inflicted psychological trauma is it now?
What's wrong? = I guess sex tonight is out of the question.
I'm bored = Do you want to have sex?
I love you = Let's have sex now!
Love you, too = Okay, I said it, Now can we have sex.
Yes, I like the way you cut your hair = I liked it better before
Let's talk = I'll impress you by showing you I am a deep guy then maybe sex?
Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex without me.

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:29
The best excuse for having an affair..

The wife came home early to find her husband making love to a beautiful
sexy young woman.

"You unfaithful, disrespectful jerk! What are you doing? How dare you do this to me the faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving this house and I want a divorce!"

The husband, replied, "Wait! Wait a minute! Before you leave, at least listen to what happened."

"It'll be the last thing I will hear from you so make it fast, you cheating creep."

"While driving home this young lady asked for a ride. I saw her so defenseless that I went ahead and allowed her into my car. I noticed she was very thin, not well dressed and dirty. She mentioned she had not eaten for three days. Out of compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night that you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll gain more weight. When I served them to her, the poor young thing, practically inhaled them. Since she was dirty I asked her if she'd like to bathe. While she was showering, I noticed her clothes were worn-out and full of holes so I threw them away.

Since she needed clothes, I gave her the pair of jeans that you no longer wear because they're too tight on you, I also gave her the blouse that I gave you on our anniversary and you dont wear because I don't have good taste. I gave her the pullover that my sister gave you for Christmas that you won't wear just to bother my sister and I also gave her the boots that you bought at the expensive boutique that you never wore again after you saw your co-worker wearing the same pair.

After she dressed, I walked the young woman to the door where she turned around and with tears of gratitude streaming down her cheeks, she asked me, "Sir, do you have anything else your wife doesn't use?"

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:32
Money can't buy love

There were two dwarfs who won the lottery. The first thing they did was hire a couple of prostitutes and go to a hotel. Their rooms are next to each other and with a wink, they each take their lady of the night into a room.

The first dwarf is only just in bed when he hears through the wall "1-2-3, HUH, 1-2-3, HUH, 1-2-3, HUH". Excited that his friend is all ready under way he rips off his clothes. Still he hears "1-2-3, HUH, 1-2-3, HUH,

1-2-3, HUH" from next door, and wonders how his friend can keep going.

He tries to concentrate on what he is doing but is so distracted by the "1-2-3, HUH, 1-2-3, HUH, 1-2-3, HUH" that despite his and the prostitute's best efforts, he cannot get it up. Even as he was drifting off to an unfulfilled sleep he still hears "1-2-3, HUH, 1-2-3, HUH, 1-2-3, HUH"

The next day they meet outside the rooms after the prostitutes have left. The second dwarf is still bright red in the face and looks exhausted.

"How was your night?" asked the exhausted one.

"Terrible" replied the first. "I couldn't get an erection."

"You lucky bastard" said the second. "I couldn't even get on the bed."

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:34
There was a little boy who had just learned to count on his fingers. One day his uncle came to visit and the boy was anxious to show off his newly acquired skill. He told the uncle to ask him and addition question. So they uncle asked, "What is three plus four?" The little boy counts it out on his fingers and said, "Seven." The uncle said, "Listen kid, you cant count it out on your hands because someday when you are in school, a teacher will get mad at you for it. Now put your hands in your pockets." So the little boy put his hands in his pockets and his uncle asked, "What is five plus five?" The uncle saw movement in the boys pockets, then the boy said, "Eleven."

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:38
Two high school sweethearts who went out together for four years in high school were both virgins; they enjoyed losing their virginity with each other in 10th grade. When they graduated, they wanted to both go to the same college but the girl was accepted to a college on the east coast, and the guy went to the west coast. They agreed to be faithful to each other and spend anytime they could together.

As time went on, the guy would call the girl and she would never be home, and when he wrote, she would take weeks to return the letters. Even when he emailed her, she took days to return his messages.

Finally, she confessed to him she wanted to date around. He didn't take this very well and increased his calls, letters, and emails trying to win back her love. Because she became annoyed, and now had a new boyfriend, she wanted to get him off her back.

So, what she did is this: she took a Polaroid picture of her sucking her new boyfriend's cock and sent it to her old boyfriend with a note reading, "I found a new boyfriend, leave me alone." Well, needless to say, this guy was heartbroken but, even more so, was pissed. So, what he did next was awesome.

He wrote on the back of the photo the following, "Dear Mom and Dad, having a great time at college, please send more money!" and mailed the picture to her parents.

:beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:41
There was this virgin that was going out on a date for the first time and she told her grandmother about it. So, the grandmother says sit here and let me tell you about those young boys. He is going to try to kiss you, you are going to like that but, don't let him do that. He is going to try to feel your breast, you are going to like that but, don't let him do that.

He is going to try to put his hand between your legs , you are going to like that but, don't let him do that. But most important, he is going to try to get on top of you and have his way with you. You are going to like that but, don't let him do that, it will disgrace the family.

With that bit of advise, the granddaughter went on her date and could not wait to tell her grandmother about it. So, the next day she told her grandmother that her date went just like she said. But she said "grandmother I didn't let him disgrace the family. When he tried I turned over, got on top of him and disgraced his family."

:lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:44
Adam was talking to his friend at a bar. He said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stuck."

His friend said, "I have an idea! Why don't you make up a certificate saying that she can have 60 minutes of great sex, anyway she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled."

So Adam decided to listen to his friend's advice.
The next day at the bar, his friend said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?"
"Yes, I did," Adam replied.
"Did she like it?"
"Oh yes! She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the forehead, and ran out the door, yelling, "I'll be back in an hour!"

:):):):):):):):)

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:47
An escaped convict, imprisoned for 1st degree murder, had spent 25 years of his life sentence in prison. While on the run, he broke into a house and tied up a young couple who had been sleeping in the bedroom. He tied the man to a chair on one side of the room and his wife on the bed.

He got on the bed right over the woman, and it appeared he was kissing her neck. Suddenly he got up and left the room. As soon as possible the husband made his way across the room to his bride, his chair in tow, and whispered, "Honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw him kissing on your neck and then he left in a hurry. Just cooperate and do anything he wants. If he wants to have sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Whatever you do don't fight him or make him mad. Our lives depend on it!. Be strong and I love you."

After spitting out the gag in her mouth, the half naked wife says: "Dear, I'm so relieved you feel that way. You're right, he hasn't seen a woman in years, but he wasn't kissing my neck....He was whispering in my ear. He said he thinks you're really cute and asked if we kept the Vaseline in the bathroom. Be strong and I love you, too."

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 05:57
Ashes to Ashes

Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes.

The first man said, "My Ryan loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky."

The second man said, "My Ross was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake."

The third man said, "My Jack was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my ass up just one more time."

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 06:00
Wives Of 4 Presidents

The wives of four presidents and prime minister are talking together about how a penis is called in their language.

The wife of Tony Blair says, "In England people call it a gentleman, because it stands up when women are entering."

The wife of Boris Yeltsin says, "In Russia you call it a patriot, because you never know if it will hit you on the front or on the backside."

The wife of Chirac says, "In France you call it a curtain, because it goes down after the act."

Well the wife of Clinton says, "In the USA you call it a rumour, because it goes from mouth to mouth."

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 06:03
ast cancer."
Sexy Gynaecologist

A beautiful, voluptuous woman goes to see a gynaecologist. The doctor takes one good look at this woman and his professionalism is a thing of the past. Right away he tells her to undress. After she has disrobed he begins to stroke her thigh.

As he does he says to the woman: "Do you know what I`m doing ?"

"Yes," she says, "you`re checking for any abrasions or dermatological abnormalities."
"Correct," says the doctor.

He then begins to fondle her breasts. "Do you know what I`m doing now", he says.
"Yes," says the woman, "you`re checking for any lumps or bre
"That`s right," replies the doctor. He then gradually proceeds to having sexual intercourse with her. "Do you know," he pants "what I`m doing now?"

"Yes," she says. "You`re getting herpes."

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bjpp21
7th Jan 2009, 07:12
Joke of the day thread....

You can see links before reply

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 12:49
DOCTOR'S OFFICE

A woman is in her doctor's office after
having to take testosterone.
Woman: 'Doc, I've started growing hair on my
chest, is this normal?'
Doctor: 'Yes, it's perfectly normal for a
little hair to grow
on a women's chest when she is on
testosterone therapy. How far
does the hair reach?'Woman: 'Down to my
balls'

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 12:51
NATIVE AMERICAN

A Native American boy goes to his mother one
day with a puzzled look on his face.
'Say, Mom, why is my big brother named Mighty
Storm?'
'Because he was conceived during a mighty
storm,' she replied.
'Why is my sister's name Cornflower?' he
asked.
'Well, your father and I were in a corn field
when we made her,' the mother replied.
'And why is my other sister named Moonchild?'
he asked.
'We were watching the moonlanding while she
was conceived,' she replied. 'Tell me, Torn
Rubber, why are you so curious?

:lol::noidea::lol::noidea::lol::noidea:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 12:56
CLIMAX

It takes 116 muscles to climax, but only 17
to smile.

Sex makes you alert and ready to face the
world... it's an ideal substitute for a hot
breakfast.

The greater the orgasm, the deeper the sleep.
Multiple orgasms (20 or more per hour) can
induce a c
oma and near-fusion with the mattress.

Eat and drink sensibly. The combination of
alcohol and sex, especially after long
abstinence, can cause spontaneous fizzle.

Improved breath control increases oxygen
supply throughout entire body, prevents
asphyxiation during mighty kisses, trims and
tones pelvis, promotes a stronger upper body
enabling you to hold on tight and keep
partner from damagi
e91
ng furniture during moments of ecstasy.

Better coordination prevents confusion during
intricate manipulations, permitting you to
talk and perform at the same time.

A single ejaculation, especially from a man,
contains enough sperm cells to fertilize
every woman in the United States Marine
Corps.

Oral sex is a great way to firm the lower
face.

After 16 steady hours of sex, it is wise to
check your insurance policy.

"Where am I?" should not be considered an
abnormal response to immense orgasm.

Men who experience difficulty with insertion
should see a guidance counselor.

Too much arousal can bring on a hard-attack.

It's perfectly okay to have sex on an empty
stomach, especially if it belongs to your
partner.

You know that you've had too much sex when
your life begins to flash before your eyes.

I've had too little sex when my partner
begins to flash before my eyes.

Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man
healthy, wealthy and in demand.

Good sex can correct poor posture, or at
least make it stand up straight.

Thirty percent of our body heat escapes
through the head (wear a hat during sex).

Sex on an inclined surface(an ant hill, for
example) builds endurance.

The length of an orgasm is usually anywhere
from three to eleven seconds or four to seven
feet.

Sexual survival depends on knowing the
difference between a birthmark and a rash.

To prevent bedsores, oil the sheets.

Maintenance tip for massages: change the oil
every 10,000 strokes.

:excited::yipee::excited::yipee:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 12:58
A man goes to bed and reaches over to his
wife. Starts sliding his hand slowly across
her shoulders then down her side just
glancing her breasts then carries on down her
side and legs. He slides her legs apart and
slowly runs his hand up and down the inner
thighs. He slows and moves back towards the
top and stopsas his wife gasps "why have you
stopped?" He replies "i've found the
remote"

:salute::salute::thumbsup::thumbsup::salute::thumb sup::salute:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 13:08
A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mom. "Your obsession is money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny,"

He turned to the third Mom. "Your obsession is alcohol. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother got up, took her little boy by the hand and whispered, "Come on, ****, let's go".

:thumbsup::thumbsup::praise::praise::thumbsup::pra ise::thumbsup:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 13:13
ONE way to ensure loyalty

A son takes his ill father to the doctor. After a thorough examination, the doctor advises that the father is dying of cancer.

On the way home from the hospital, the father tells his son that he has had a good, long life and wants to stop at the bar on the way home to celebrate. Surprised, the son reluctantly agrees.

While at the bar, the father sees several of his friends. He tells them that he is dying from AIDS. When his friends leave, the son says, "Dad, you're dying of cancer. Why did you tell them that you are dying of AIDS?"

The father replies, "It's rather simple, son... I don't want my friends ****ing your mother after I'm gone!"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

sleepyfox_20
7th Jan 2009, 13:17
Cowboys Telling Stories

Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire, out on the lonesome prairie, each with the bravado for which cowboys are famous. A night of tall tales begins.

The first says, "I must be the meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground, by the horns, with my bare hands."

The second can't stand to be bested. "Why that's nothing. I was walking down the trail yesterday and a fifteen foot rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands, bit its head off, and sucked the poison down in one gulp. And I'm still here today."

The third cowboy remained silent, slowly stirring the coals with his penis.

:):):):):):):)

sleepyfox_20
8th Jan 2009, 16:25
DON'T RUB IT

One day when the teacher walked to the black board.she noticed something written in small letters.penis.

She turned around, scanned the class looking for the guilty face.

Finding no one, she quickly erased it, and began her class.

The next day she went into the room, and again she saw, in larger letters, the word 'penis' again on the black board.

Again, she looked around in vain for the culprit, but found no one, so she proceeded with the day's lesson.

Every morning, for about a week, she went into the classroom and found the same word written on the board, each day's word, larger than the previous day's word.

Finally, one day, she walked in, expecting to be greeted by the same word on the board, but instead, found the words, "The more you rub it, the bigger it gets!"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

sleepyfox_20
8th Jan 2009, 16:33
PreGNANCY SEX

A baby was born.He was so advanced that he could talk. He looked around the delivery room and saw the doctor.

"Are you my doctor?", he asked.

"Yes, I am."

The baby said, "Thank you for taking such good care of me during birth."

He looked at his mother and asked, "Are you my mother?"

"Yes, I am," she said.

"Thank you for taking such good care of me before I was born," he said.

He then looked at his father and asked, "Are you my father?"

"Yes, I am," his father answered.

The baby motioned him closer, then poked him repeatedly on the forehead with his index finger and said, "Hurts, doesn't it?"

sleepyfox_20
8th Jan 2009, 16:38
3 GUyS AnD 100 women

Three guys were on a trip to Saudi Arabia. One day, they stumbled into a harem tent filled with over 100 beautiful women. They started getting friendly with all the women, when suddenly the Sheik came in. "I am the master of all these women. No one else can touch them except me. You three men must pay for what you have done today. You will be punished in a way corresponding to your profession."

The Sheik turns to the first man and asks him what he does for a living.

"I'm a cop", says the first man.

"Then we will shoot your penis off!", said the Sheik.

He then turned to the second man and asked him what he did for a living.

"I'm a fireman", said the second man.

"Then we will burn your penis off!", said the sheik.

Finally, he asked the last man, "And you, what do you do for a living?"

And the third man answered, "I'm a lollipop salesman!"

:lol::noidea::lol::noidea::noidea::lol:

sleepyfox_20
8th Jan 2009, 23:35
DARK

A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest.

After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!".

The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lmao::rofl:

sleepyfox_20
8th Jan 2009, 23:41
_______TIGHT_______

This couple were in bed getting busy when the girl places the guys hand onto her pussy. "Put your finger in me..." she asks him. So he does without hesitation, as she starts moaning. "Put two fingers in...", she says. So in goes another one. She's really starting to get worked up when she says, "Put your whole hand in!". The guy's like, "Ok!". So he has his entire hand in, when she says moaning aloud "Put both your hands inside of me!!!". So the guy puts both of his hands in! "Now clap your hands..." commands the girl. "I can't", says the guy. The girl looks at him and says "See, I told you I had a tight pussy!"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

sleepyfox_20
8th Jan 2009, 23:47
FIRST TIME

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to
meet, and have a dinner with her parents.
Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her
boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and
make love for the first time.

The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he
takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. He tells
the pharmacist it's his first time and the pharmacist
helps the boy for about an hour.
He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms
and sex. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how
many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or
family pack.
The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he
will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.
That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents
house and meets his girlfriend at the door. 'Oh, I'm
so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!'
The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where
the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to
say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy is
still deep in prayer, with his head down.
10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.
Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the
girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, 'I
had no idea you were this religious.' The boy turns, and
whispers back, 'I had no idea your father was a
pharmacist.'

:noidea::yipee::noidea::yipee::noidea::yipee::noid ea::yipee:

sleepyfox_20
8th Jan 2009, 23:50
161 CONDOM SLOGANS

01) Cover your stump before you hump
02) Before you attack her, wrap your whacker
03) Don't be silly, protect your Willie
04) When in doubt shroud you spout
05) Don't be a loner, cover your boner
06) You can't go wrong, if you shield your dong
07) If your not going to sack it, go home and whack it
08) If you think she's spunky, cover your monkey
09) It will be sweeter if you wrap your peter
10) If you slip between her thighs, condomize
11) She won't get sick if you wrap your ****
12) If you go into heat, package your meat
13) While your undressing Venus, dress up your penis
14) When you take off her pants and blouse, suit up your mouse
15) Especially in December, gift wrap your member
16) Never ever deck her, with an unwrapped pecker
17) Don't be a fool, vulcanize your tool
18) The right selection, is to protect your erection
19) Wrap it in foil, before you check her oil
20) A crank with armor, will never harm her
21) If you really love her, wear a cover
22) Don't make a mistake, cover your snake
23) Sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener
24) If you can't shield your rocket, leave it in your pocket
25) No glove, no love
26) If you think she'll sigh, cover old one eye
27) Even If she's eager, protect her beaver
28) No one likes a horses ass, protect yourself at climax
29) Shield her from the hunt until you shoot her in the cunt
30) Avoid a frown, contain your clown
31) Harness the pygmy man before entering the bearded clam
32) Constrain the little head before you stick it in the shed
33) Put a condom on your dink before you dart it in her sink
34) The weasel you must surround before you please her on the ground
35) Cloak the joker before you poke her
36) Encase that torch before you paint her porch
37) Cape your throbber before you bob her
38) After detection sheath your erection
39) Before you penetrate hide your magistrate
40) Don't surprise her plug your Geyser
41) Cover that lumber before you pump her
42) Protect her wrinkle before you sprinkle
43) She won't bristle if you wrap your whistle
44) House your noodle then release your strudel
45) Put your dog in the pound and make her yelp like a hound
46) Shelter your jerky then nab that turkey
47) Cage that snake then shake and bake
48) Cover your peter it will be much neater
49) Coat that Labrador then allow him to explore
50) It's always funky to cage your monkey
51) It won't be funny with a coatless dummy
52) It won't be fun with an unwrapped thumb
53) It's not much money to catch your honey
54) Don't be a fool cover your tool
55) Hood that match then scratch that thatch
56) Stitch that switch then itch her niche
57) Wrap that tool to catch the drool
58) It ain't no jibe to protect her hive
59) Contain that sputum before you use him
60) Restrain your log then plow her bog
61) Glove your pecker before you check her
62) Coat that slimmer before you prime her
63) Condomize then sodomize
64) Cover old pete then grind her meat
65) Guard your peter before you meet her
66) Check your list before you tryst
67) Wrap your bate before you mate
68) Can your worm before you squirm
69) Cover your pipe you dumb ass wipe
70) Contain your lizard then tickle her gizzard
71) Bag the mole then do her hole
72) Cuff your carrot before you share it
73) Jail your number then call the plumber
74) Cover your vein then drive her insane
75) Wrap that pickle then slip her a tickle
76) Protect your dink then fluff her mink
77) Restrain your lantern then stick it in her cavern
78) Hide ole harry then take her cherry
79) Wrap that spout then bore her out
80) Conceal your train don't cause her pain
81) Guard your bridge then do her ridge
82) Shroud your trout then make her shout
83) To make her squat like a turkey, cover your Jerky
84) Box your blister then poke her in the whiskers
85) Wrap your spout to catch the trout
86) Plug your funnel then enter the tunnel
87) Cover your steamer before you ream her
88) Protect that fish then dip it in the dish
89) Contain that bass for a swim in her glass
90) Be sure to wear it to feed her ferret
91) Clothe the boner before you hone her
92) Got no protection? Can't use your erection!
93) Cork your pump or you don't hump
94) No unwrapped stags get between my legs
95) Dress that erection to make a deflection
96) Contain that shanker before you spank her
97) Cap that seeder before you breed her
98) Stop the stream before you cream
99) Secure that ladder then drain your bladder
100) Protect your screw to catch that glue
101) Package your meat for a real neat treat
102) Holster your gun then shootings more fun
103) Canvas that trailer before you nail her
104) Garage the tractor then attack her
105) Net that grass hopper before you pop her
106) Sock that wanger before you bang her
107) Pen that rooster, she'll be much looser
108) Trim your hardwood then do her real good
109) Garnish your oak then give her a poke
110) Pouch your associate then go fornicate
111) Smother your affiliate before you ejaculate
112) Confine your fascinate before it regurgitates
113) Catch that goat before it bloats
114) Ensnare that barbarian then do her abdomen
115) Restrain your hammer then wam bam her
116) Prune that stalk then make her squawk
117) Wrap that rod then please her bod
118) Sheath that knife she ain't your wife
119) House that bottle then mash her throttle
120) Sash that hash then thrash that gash
121) Cover your diddle then fiddle her middle
122) Can your knob then throb her swab
123) Contain old Doug then clean her rug
124) Cover your limb before you swim
125) Retain your bailer then impail her
126) Rope your dope then make some soap
127) Net your salamander then make salad in her
128) Cap your flapper then sniff her snapper
129) Wrap that Steed then trample her weeds
130) Hat that chef then scramble her cleft
131) Cover your stone before you bone
132) House your hose then curl her toes
133) Saddle your penis then straddle her mean ass
134) Blanket your twitch then hump that *****
135) Shield your rocks then pond her box
136) Cover old sly then do her dry
137) Wrap your rail then fill her pail
138) Glove your chimney before you come in me
139) If your nude tube your dude
140) Cloak your hitter then go split her
141) Wrap your nipper before you dip her
142) Can your spam then bam that mam
143) Corral your ram then slice her ham
144) Sheath your sliver then jab her liver
145) Twist your wick then stick that prick
146) Cover old Bart then dart her tart
147) Shed old spot then do her slot
148) Drawer your pip then split her lips
149) Contain that leach then mash her peach
150) Bag your elm then take the helm
151) Constrain your gem to catch the flem
152) Catch that head cheese or I won't spread these
153) Constrain that agate you ain't no faggot
154) Survey your land then plant her stand
155) Before you drive her protect that diver
156) Sack that slimy smelt then tan her beaver pelt
157) Wrap that stiffer then let him sniff her
158) Cover you post then slice her roast
159) Blanket old juicy then plug old loosey
160) Balloon your baboon the moon tune her poon
161) Contain that viper before you pipe her

:praise::lol::praise::lol::praise::noidea::lol::pr aise::lol::rofl::lmao:

sleepyfox_20
8th Jan 2009, 23:56
________Embarrassing Password__________

Many years ago I was acting as the system administrator for a test system in a large publicly held company.

Periodically I would receive a call from someone who had not accessed the system recently, forgot their password and locked themselves out trying to logon. I would look up their password and unlock the system for them and they would go on their merry way.

One day I received a call from a young lady who was in just such a predicament. I looked up her password and informed her that it was 'DOME' and, just to be playful, told her the price for me being gracious enough to unlock her sign-on was an explanation of the meaning of her password.

She became very embarrassed over the phone and pleaded that she could never reveal her secret. I of course replied that I would not give her system access until she did.

After negotiating for several minutes she finally acquiesced but made me promise to never reveal her password meaning to any of her colleagues to which I gladly agreed.

"Well, what does it mean?", I asked.

She hesitated and then replied, "It's two words."

:excited::dance::excited::dance::excited::dance::b eat::clap::dance::beat::dance::dance:

sleepyfox_20
9th Jan 2009, 00:04
_____FISHING_____

A husband, one bright sunny morning, turns to his lovely wife, "Jessica,we're going fishing this weekend, you, me and the dog."
The wife grimaces, "But I don't like fishing!"
"Look! We're going fishing and that's final."
"Do I have to go fishing with you... I really don't want to go!"
"Right I'll give you three choices... 1 You come fishing with me and the dog... 2 You give me a BLOW JOB.... 3 or you take it up the ass!"
Jessica grimaces again.I don't want to do any of those things!"
I've given you three options.. You'll HAVE to do one of them! I'm going to the garage to sort out my fishing tackle, when I come back I expect you to have made up your mind!"
Jessica sits back and thinks about it.
Twenty minutes later her husband comes back, "Well! What have you decided? FISHING with me and the dog, BLOW JOB, or ass?"
The wife complains some more and finally makes up her mind, "O.K. I'll give you a blow job!"
"Great!" He says and drops his pants.The wife is on her knees doing the business. Suddenly she stops, looks up at her Husband, "Oh! It tastes absolutely disgusting... It tastes all ****ty!"
"Yes!" says her husband "The dog didn't want to go fishing either."

:upset::lmao::upset::lmao::upset::lmao::upset::lma o:

sleepyfox_20
9th Jan 2009, 00:08
Feeding the Animals

A farmer in Northern Queensland had owned a large property for several years.

He had a large dam in the back. It was ideally shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up with nice picnic tables, a BBQ area and some banana and mango trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the dam, as he hadn't been there for a while, to look it over. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the dam, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his dam.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the dam naked."

Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm Just here to feed the crocodiles.

:thumbsup::rofl::lmao::rofl::thumbsup::rofl::lmao: :rofl::thumbsup:

sleepyfox_20
10th Jan 2009, 02:43
SEX DEFINITIONS

Sex in a boat = Oargasms
Sex with a nerd = Dorkgasms
Sex at the entrance to your house = Doorgasms
Sex on the carpet or linoleum = Floorgasms
Sex at the supermarket = Storegasms
Sex with wild pigs = Boargasms
Sex at a Stephen King movie = Horrorgasms
Sex with a prostitue = *****gasms
Sex with a storyteller = Loregasms
Sex with an accountant = Boregasms
Sex while sleeping = Snoregasms
Sex with Arthur = Dudley Mooregasms
Sex with cartoon donkeys = Eeyoregasms
Sex while broke = Poorgasms
Sex with a lion = Roargasms
Sex for hours and hours on end = Soregasms
Sex on a golf course = Foregasms
Sex with a nymphomaniac = Ready for Moregasms
Sex in a gold mine = Oregasms
Sex with a dermatologist = Poregasms
Sex with the vice president = Al Goregasms
Sex with chocolate marshmallows = S'moregasms
Sex with a bullfighter = Toreadorgasms
Sex with a masked man carrying a sword = Zorogasms
Sex on the beach = Shoregasms
Sex when you get an award = Honogasms
Sex at an all you can eat buffet = Smorgasbordgasms
Sex on a cruise ship deck = Shuffleboardgasms
Sex in Asia = Singaporegasms
Sex among the wonders of the world = Outdoorgasms
Sex in the vicinity of garbage can = odorgasms
Sex on the way to the train = All aboardgasms
Sex that isn't very satisfying = there's the doorgasms
Sex during hay fever season = Sporegasms
Sex using plastic cutlery = Sporkgasms
Sex with a Medieval poet = Troubadorgasms
Sex in an adult theater = Hardcoregasms
Sex with conquering Spaniards = Conquistadorgasms
Sex with someone not paying attention = Ignorgasms
Sex with a competitive partner = scoregasms
Sex in a firehouse = Firedoorgasms
Sex with an Icelandic singer = Bjorkgasms
Sex with the host of a horrible t.v. show = Pauly Shoregasms
Sex with a cookie = Oreogasms
Sex while flying = Soargasms
Sex with a bugle player = Horngasms
Sex with an astronaut who didn't make it into space = Abortgasms
Sex with a beloved partner = Adoregasms
Sex with a meat eater = Carnivoregasms
Sex with a person who's got a really bad hairdo = Pompadoregasms
Sex with someone who has really bad taste in clothes = Velourgasms
Sex while sightseeing = Tourgasms
Sex with a big dog = Labradorgasms
Sex with Beavs and Butthead = Gonnascoregasms
Sex during an earthquake = Tremorgasms
Sex on farm implements = Tractorgasms
Sex with Thomas Edison = Inventorgasms
Sex with a construction worker = Contractorgasms
Sex at a symphony orchestra = Conductorgasms
Sex with a person who examines dead bodies = Coronergasms
Sex on the stairs at the mall = Escalatorgasms
Sex while hopelessly drunk on shooters = Liquorgasms
Sex with a possessive partner = Yourgasms
Sex with Frankenstein's assistant = Igorgasms
Sex with three of your friends = Fourgasms
Sex with a Norse God = Thorgasms
Sex when resistance is futile = Borggasms
Sex without a climax = Nogasms

:rofl::lmao::rofl::lmao::rofl::lmao:

sleepyfox_20
10th Jan 2009, 02:50
---BJ--

This boy has just taken his girlfriend back to her home after being out together, and when they reach the front door he leans with one hand on the wall and says to her, "Sweetie, why don't you give me a blowjob?"

"What? You're crazy!" she said.

"Look, don't worry," he said. "It will be quick, I promise you."

"Nooooooo! Someone may see us, a neighbor, anybody..."

"At this time of the night no one will show up. Come on, sweetie, I really need it."

"I've already said NO, and NO is final!"

"Honey, it'll just be a really small blowie... I know you like it too."

"NO!!! I've said NO!!!"

Desperately, he says, "My love, don't be like that. I promise you I love you and I really need this blowjob."

At this moment the younger sister shows up at the door in her nightgown and her hair totally in disorder. Rubbing her eyes she says: "Dad says, 'Dammit, give him the blowjob or I'll have to blow him but for God's sake, tell your boyfriend to take his hand off the intercom button so the rest of the family can get some sleep.'"

:):):yipee::yipee::):yipee:

sleepyfox_20
10th Jan 2009, 02:55
--THE BIKE--

A 13 year old boy came home all happy.
His mom asked, "what did you do at school today hunny?"
"Oh i had sex with my teacher," he said calmly.
The mother began to scream and yell and sent him to his room till his father got home.
When the father came home the mother said distroutly and close to tears, "Go talk to your son...he had sex with his teacher today!!!!!!!!!"
The dad with the BIG grin on his face walked upstairs.
He asked his son what happened at school and the son told him.
The dad said, "son im so proud of u im going to get you that bike you have wanted."
They go out and buy the bike and the dad asked him if he wanted to ride it home and the son replied,
"Nah dad my bum is still sore."

:beat::dance::beat::dance::slap::slap::dance:

sleepyfox_20
10th Jan 2009, 02:58
___THE NUN___

A nun walks onto a bus which is completely empty except for the driver . The nun says to the driver :"I'm going to die soon but i want three wishes fulfilled before i do , firstly i want to have sex but i must die a virgin so the sex has to be anal . Secondly i cannot commit adultery so the man has to be single . finally the man has to be a stranger to me and must not tell anyone else ." The nun asks the driver if he thinks he is up to fulfilling the wishes . The bus driver readily agrees and takes the nun to the back seat of the bus and promptly fulfills the first wish but then feels guilty and says to the nun :" I'm afraid i have lied to you , i am in fact married with three children." The nun replies " Thats ok , i have lied too.my name's Kevin and i'm off to a fancy dress party ! " .

:clap::yipee::beat::yipee::clap::beat:

sleepyfox_20
10th Jan 2009, 03:01
_____SEX THERAPY_____

An elderly couple went into a doctor. They told the doctor "We're having some trouble with our sex life. Could you watch and offer some suggestions?"

The doctor replied, "I'm not a sex therapist. You should find someone else."

The couple said, "No, No, we trust you."

After watching them make love, the doctor said, "You don't seem to be having any troubles. I wish my sex life was as good. I can't give you any suggestions."

This was repeated the next week and also the third week. After they had finished on the third week, the doctor said, "You aren't having any trouble. Is this your idea of kinky sex?"

The man replied, "No, actually the problem is if we have sex at my house, my wife will catch us. If we have sex at her house, her husband will catch us. The motel charges us $75, and we can't afford that. You only charge $50, and Medicare pays half of that."

:thumbsup::praise::lol::praise::thumbsup:

sleepyfox_20
10th Jan 2009, 10:09
(((((NAUGHTY DAD)))))

A little boy wakes up 3 nights in a row when he hears a thumping sound coming from his parents room. Finally one morning he goes to his mom and says:Mommy, every night I hear you and daddy making noises and when I look in your bedroom you're bouncing up and down on him.His mom is taken by surprise and says,"Oh..well...ah....well,I'm bouncing on his stomach because he's fat and that makes him thin again.And the boy says,"Well, that won't work!"His mom says Why?!?And the boy replies,"Because the lady next door comes by after you leave each day and blows him back up!"

:rofl::dance::rofl::slap::rofl::rofl:

sleepyfox_20
10th Jan 2009, 10:14
*****DADDY"S LAP*****

Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to
give up my seat to a lady.
Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.
Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

:slap::beat::slap::beat::slap::beat:

sleepyfox_20
10th Jan 2009, 10:19
WEALTHY COUPLE

A wealthy couple had planned to go out for the evening. The woman of the house decided to give their butler, Jerves, the rest of the night off. She said they would be home very late, and that he should just enjoy his evening.
As it turned out, however, the wife wasn't having a good time at the party, so she came home early, alone. Her husband had to stay with the others since several of his important clients were there.
As the woman walked into her house, she saw Jerves sitting by himself in the dining room. She called for him to follow her, and led him into the master bedroom. She then closed and locked the door.
She looked at him and smiled. "Jerves," she said, "take off my dress." He did this carefully. "Jerves," she continued, "take off my stockings and garter." He silently obeyed her. "Jerves," she then said, "remove my bra and panties." As he did this, the tension continued to mount. She looked at him and then said, "Jerves, if I ever catch you wearing my clothes again, you'll be fired!

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

sleepyfox_20
16th Jan 2009, 16:32
LONG ENOUGH

A guy's eating in a restaurant and spots a gorgeous woman sitting all alone. He calls over his waiter and says, "Send that woman a bottle of your most expensive champagne, on me." The waiter quickly brings the champagne over to the woman, and says, "Ma'am, this is from the gentleman over there." She says to the waiter, "Please tell him that for me to accept this champagne, he better have a Mercedes in his garage, a million dollars in the bank, and eight inches in his pants." The waiter delivers the message, and the guy says, "Please go back and tell her I have two Mercedes in my garage, three million dollars in the bank, but I haven't even met her...so why the **** would I cut off four inches?"

:excited::yipee::excited::excited::yipee::yipee::e xcited::yipee:

joshuaru07
24th Mar 2010, 11:06
maganda yung una hehe

mharsky20
24th Jun 2014, 14:21
nice and funny green jokes ts...:clap:

wHo DoeS
25th Jun 2014, 18:16
there you go..
sa wakas..
ito hanap ko na mga jokes..
xD

LOYK IT

finalheaven1
2nd Jul 2014, 16:12
--THE BIKE--

A 13 year old boy came home all happy.
His mom asked, "what did you do at school today hunny?"
"Oh i had sex with my teacher," he said calmly.
The mother began to scream and yell and sent him to his room till his father got home.
When the father came home the mother said distroutly and close to tears, "Go talk to your son...he had sex with his teacher today!!!!!!!!!"
The dad with the BIG grin on his face walked upstairs.
He asked his son what happened at school and the son told him.
The dad said, "son im so proud of u im going to get you that bike you have wanted."
They go out and buy the bike and the dad asked him if he wanted to ride it home and the son replied,
"Nah dad my bum is still sore."

:beat::dance::beat::dance::slap::slap::dance:

haha lalaki pala yung teacher