Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ANDROID Tablet M7206(InfoTMIC) stuck in Android--->Done!(Procedure inside).

ANDROID Tablet M7206(InfoTMIC) stuck in Android--->Done!

Tablet Info:
    Model Number: M7206 v2.2
    Android Version: 2.3.3
    Baseband Version: unknown
    Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7-infoTM
    Build Number: GR140
    '7 INCH'

CPU: InfoTMIC
    Board: M7206A V1.4B

Action Taken: rePartition SD card/& Flash w/ compatible Firmware.

Tools/Files needed:

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

and also need 2gb SD card.

Procedure:
    How to Flash Firmware M7206/M799ca.

1. Extract all Files/Tools needed.
    2. Format SD card with SD Formater:

Click Option and set to Full (Erase) and Adjustment ON

Will take 5-20 seconds to complete.

3. Eject/safety remove SD card and remove from PC.
    4. Reinsert SD card and OPEN WinHex.

5. Open Tools, Disk Tools, Clone Disk

6. Select the file you with to clone to the SD card. We will use the start_sector.001

7. Select the Physical Media the SD card is not the logical drive letter

8. Put a (zero without quote marks) 0 in the start sector (destination) box

9. Click OK

10. Click OK on WinHex Warning

11. When done in about 5-20 seconds you should get a log window as we as something like this

12. Eject/safety remove SD card Again.
    13. Reinsert SD card and Format to Fat32 (Fat is default) notice available size is now 705 mb. IF not Start over

14. Copy your Android Folder in"M7206 Firmware" (Mine required a capital 'A' for my Android Folder) to the SD card
    15. Insert SD card into Ext SD slot on tablet and Power the device on.
    16. If your tablet will not boot from Ext SD Card try this
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] (PDF File)with a fix.

pasensya na dko nakunan sa flashing...

Finished Product
    --->:thumb:

Good Luck!!! sana nsundan nyO!

Default Re: ANDROID Tablet M7206(InfoTMIC) stuck in Android--->Done!(Procedure inside).

bakit ayaw mag-flash sa kin TS? nakalagay naman, take off your sd and reboot. tapos dun na lang sa android logo...

Default Re: ANDROID Tablet M7206(InfoTMIC) stuck in Android--->Done!(Procedure inside).

ung sakin naman ng boot kzo ung ng loloadiing na android ngsstuck
    please help aman po . . . .

everything works fine but I found a 4.0.3 rom and wanted to update, now I say:
    failed to recover system, system halted ..... then nothing does nothing but try re android 2.3.3 (worked fine) but does not start the installation, I put a fix to boot the installation but does nothing ..and does not enter recovery mode

ang lahat ng bagay ay gumagana fine ngunit nakita akong 4.0.3 ROM at nais na i-update, ngayon sinasabi ko:
    Nabigo upang mabawi ang sistema, sistema itinigil ..... pagkatapos ay walang anuman ang walang anuman kundi subukang muling android 2.3.3 (nagtrabaho fine) ngunit ay hindi magsisimula ang pag-install, ko bang ilagay ang isang remedyo upang sipain ang pag-install ngunit wala .. at hindi ipasok ang recovery mode
    Last edited by venesolanito; 19th Aug 2013 at 09:12.

Quote Originally Posted by venesolanito [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    everything works fine but I found a 4.0.3 rom and wanted to update, now I say:
    failed to recover system, system halted ..... then nothing does nothing but try re android 2.3.3 (worked fine) but does not start the installation, I put a fix to boot the installation but does nothing ..and does not enter recovery mode

ang lahat ng bagay ay gumagana fine ngunit nakita akong 4.0.3 ROM at nais na i-update, ngayon sinasabi ko:
    Nabigo upang mabawi ang sistema, sistema itinigil ..... pagkatapos ay walang anuman ang walang anuman kundi subukang muling android 2.3.3 (nagtrabaho fine) ngunit ay hindi magsisimula ang pag-install, ko bang ilagay ang isang remedyo upang sipain ang pag-install ngunit wala .. at hindi ipasok ang recovery mode
    for info sir,your device is not upgradeable like others!!
    because the chipset of your device is."INFOTMIC"..

sad to say but its true!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojhaku19 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    for info sir,your device is not upgradeable like others!!
    because the chipset of your device is."INFOTMIC"..

sad to say but its true!!

and that can be done? to have android 2.3.3 again to fix it??

thanks in advance ... sorry for my English

pls patulong.. ang ginamit ko na sd card e ung galing din sa android mismo. kung bubuksan mu diba may sd card din sa likod nya. kala ko po kasi un din ang gagamitin ee. panu po to ngayun? patulong naman sir. pls?

Quote Originally Posted by venesolanito [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    and that can be done? to have android 2.3.3 again to fix it??

thanks in advance ... sorry for my English
    well, try it the procedure posted above...your tab is sensitive,and if you will use other firmware not 2.3.3.,it is can be bricked,totally bricked!!

Quote Originally Posted by krysciel [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    pls patulong.. ang ginamit ko na sd card e ung galing din sa android mismo. kung bubuksan mu diba may sd card din sa likod nya. kala ko po kasi un din ang gagamitin ee. panu po to ngayun? patulong naman sir. pls?
    ibalik mo lang po yan sir..din gamit ka ng ibang sdcard!,,

tnks for sharing............................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast