ANDROID Tablet M7206(InfoTMIC) stuck in Android--->Done!
Model Number: M7206 v2.2
Android Version: 2.3.3
Baseband Version: unknown
Kernel Version: 188.8.131.52-infoTM
Build Number: GR140
Board: M7206A V1.4B
Status: stuck in Android..
Action Taken: rePartition SD card/& Flash w/ compatible Firmware.
InfoTMIC M7206 Android_2.3.3 Firmware
and also need 2gb SD card.
How to Flash Firmware M7206/M799ca.
1. Extract all Files/Tools needed.
2. Format SD card with SD Formater:
Click Option and set to Full (Erase) and Adjustment ON
Will take 5-20 seconds to complete.
3. Eject/safety remove SD card and remove from PC.
4. Reinsert SD card and OPEN WinHex.
5. Open Tools, Disk Tools, Clone Disk
6. Select the file you with to clone to the SD card. We will use the start_sector.001
7. Select the Physical Media the SD card is not the logical drive letter
8. Put a (zero without quote marks) “0” in the start sector (destination) box
9. Click OK
10. Click OK on WinHex Warning
11. When done in about 5-20 seconds you should get a log window as we as something like this
12. Eject/safety remove SD card Again.
13. Reinsert SD card and Format to Fat32 (Fat is default) notice available size is now 705 mb. IF not Start over
14. Copy your Android Folder in"M7206 Firmware" (Mine required a capital 'A' for my Android Folder) to the SD card
15. Insert SD card into Ext SD slot on tablet and Power the device on.
16. If your tablet will not boot from Ext SD Card try this Link (PDF File)with a fix.
pasensya na dko nakunan sa flashing...
Good Luck!!! sana nsundan nyO!