Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Default the ten most destructive pc viruses of all time

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Default Re: the ten most destructive pc viruses of all time

salamat sa info,ngayon ko lang nalaman na pinoy pala gumawa ng i love you virus

Quote Originally Posted by snowfall07 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    salamat sa info,ngayon ko lang nalaman na pinoy pala gumawa ng i love you virus
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yup,he's name is Onel de Guzman,He's the student that created the "I love you" virus that caused 10 billions of dollars in damage worldwide. Love bug Virus is considered one of the most spectacular virus outbreaks in cyberhistory. It was supposedly a password-stealing thesis proposal(was rejected by his school)...

tama ka dyan ts,