Select phone model from list.
· Enter IMEI number of your phone (Press *#06# on phone)
· Select country and service provider where the phone was bought.
· Hit the button: Calculate!
· The software generate some Nokia unlock codes.
· If 7 codes are displayed, use the code ending with +7 first.
· If it does not work, then try +1, and finaly +5.
· When phone displays "Sim restriction off" it is unlocked.
· If only two codes are displayed (+1 and +2) enter both of them!
Codes will be shown on the form: #pw+CODE+n#
To get p, w or +, pres the * button several times.
You enter the codes correctly by removing any simcard from the phone, turning the phone on and then enter the code.