Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Default guys pls. help me to answer these questions.

Hi Good Day! Guys please help me to answer these few questions because i have been scheduled for an online exam later tonight and i got some questions to answer..I know some questions are quite simple eventhough i already knw the answer i still need your opinion/answer just to make sure that my answer is correct.Thank you so much guys!

MODS: if wrong section po pa move nalang po.salamat!!!

1.) Suppose there are 3 red balls, 4 blue balls, and 5 black balls. What’s the minimum number of balls you have to draw to ensure you have at least one ball in every color?

2.) You had an overdue account of $50. Last month you paid $30. Tomorrow you will pay $10. After tomorrow, how much will you have paid?

3.) On average, a shooter can hit his target one time in four. If he fires 4 shots in a row, what is the probability that he will hit his target?

a.)1/256
    b.)81/256
    c.)175/256
    d.)1

4.) An employee received a raise of $15,000 and now earns $90,000. What was the percent increase?

5.) Laura opens a restaurant so that she will earn enough money to send her kids to private school and to retire when she is 60 years old. Jen thinks that the restaurant business is risky and Laura’s money would have been better invested in the stock market. Which of the following statements is true?

a.)Laura wants to retire by age 60.
    b.)Laura is a risk-taker.
    c.)Jen knows about money and the stock market.

6.)Laura sells her restaurant because it is too stressful to run. She now works fewer hours at a diner as a waitress. Laura now has more time spend with her children. Which of the following statements is true?

a.)Laura no longer values private school.
    b.)Laura is happier as a waitress.
    c.)Laura loves her children.

7.)Which of the following sentences contains the most facts?

a.)I think Brad Pitt is a good actor
    b.)I had trouble falling asleep after the movie.
    c.)I saw a long horror movie starring Brad Pitt

8.)A man tells you: "The movie was what's up. The special effects were the bomb, the acting was totally wack, but the music was chill." From this we can conclude:

a.)The man liked the special effects
    b.)The man liked the acting
    c.)The man disliked the music
    d.)The man disliked the movie

9.)If you could choose one of the following after-work training programs, which would you choose?

a.)7.5 hours a week for 2 months with a 20% raise at the end
    b.)10 hours a week for 3 months with a 30% raise at the end
    c.)5 hours a week for 1 months with a 10% raise at the end
    d.)None of these

10.)Other people ask me where do I get all my energy from. This sounds:

a.)Somewhat like me
    b.)Very much like me
    c.)Exactly like me
    d.)Not like me

11.)If a big storm is going to hit your town this weekend and there is a high risk of a power outage, what would you do?

a.)Buy extra food, water and flashlights
    b.)Brave the storm using the things you already have
    c.)Pack up and leave town for the weekend

12.)Imagine you won a contest and could choose to either win a 27 inch plasma TV today or a 50 inch plasma TV in 6 months, which would you choose?

a.)50 inch plasma TV in 6 months
    b.)27 inch plasma TV today

13.)Suppose that you are participating in a game show. So far, you have won $10,000 free of tax and can leave with your winnings. However, if you continue to play, you have a 50-50 chance of doubling your winnings or losing everything. Would you continue to play?

Yes
    No

14.)What would you do if there is a 50-50 chance of doubling your winnings or ending up with $7,500?

Play
    Quit

15.)Now suppose that if you continue to play, there is a 50-50 chance of doubling your winnings or ending up with only $5,000. Would you continue to play?

Yes
    No

16.)Suppose that you decided to be safe and just keep the $10,000. However, your game host offers you an alternative - She tells you that you can receive your $10,000 immediately or wait one year and receive $11,000. Would you wait for one year?

Yes
    No

17.)Suppose that she offered you $12,000 in one year time. Would you wait?

Yes
    No

18.) Date Charge Payment Balance Notes
    1/31 $75 $0 $75 Monthly fee
    2/15 $6 $75 $6 Payment; 2 movies purchased
    2/28 $100 $0 $106 Monthly fee, Repair fee
    3/31 $87 $0 $193 Monthly fee; 4 movies purchased
    4/30 $75 $0 $268 Monthly fee; account suspended

If you called him on May 15th to ask him to pay his outstanding balance and he refuses to pay, what would you do?

a.)Offer to Re-instate his account if he pays $150 now
    b.)Offer to Re-instate his account if he pays $50 for 3 months
    c.)Tell him he must Pay in Full

19.)5.) Date Charge Payment Balance Notes
    1/31 $75 $0 $75 Monthly fee
    2/15 $6 $75 $6 Payment; 2 movies purchased
    2/28 $100 $0 $106 Monthly fee, Repair fee
    3/31 $87 $0 $193 Monthly fee; 4 movies purchased
    4/30 $75 $0 $268 Monthly fee; account suspended

If he complains about the repair charges and then curses because he feels the movie prices are too high, what would you do?

a.)Suggest he call back when he is calmer
    b.)Transfer him to your supervisor
    c.)Offer to refund the movie charges

20.)If I believe in a cause, I'm more likely to:

a.)Donate money
    b.)Do nothing and hope for the best
    c.)Tell others about it
    d.)Volunteer time

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!

Last edited by eihcra19; 15th Jan 2013 at 14:09.

Default Re: guys pls. help me to answer these questions.

up really need your help guys!

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Quote Originally Posted by hardc0re [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    thank you so much sir for your effort