question mga idol. may nka try na b nito? kung meron na anyare? thanks!
Cherry Mobile Flare rooting via recovery
I've compiled the files needed to be rooted in a flashable zip via CM Flare stock recovery mode.
- you don't need to install adb/fastboot drivers to root your precious Flare.
- if you can download the file in your Flare directly, you can even root your precious Flare even without a computer!
1) Download this file: <click here for link> (pass: flare101)
2) Copy it to the root folder of your EXTERNAL microSD card
3) boot into stock recovery mode (see page 1 for this procedure)
4) in recovery mode screen, select "apply update from external storage" (hold the power button to execute)
5) select the zip file you just saved in your EXTERNAL microSD card (hold the power button to execute)
6) wait for the process to finish
your flare should now be rooted
note1: you would see some signature "verification failed" warnings as the process progresses. simply ignore it.
note2: the process is the same as CM instruction for v37 OTA update (<click here for link>)
note3: this can also be done via CWM recovery
- su (installs to /system/xbin/)
- Superuser.apk by the mighty Chainfire (installs to /system/app/)
- busybox (installs to /system/xbin/)