Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Post [To: ADMIN] Email Verification

To: Admin

Hello Odlanyer22,

It appears that you haven't verified your email address yet. You won't be able to fully access our website unless you verify your email address. Check your email account's inbox, bulk or spam folder and look for the email sent by Symbianize. Read the email thoroughly and follow the instructions there. If you did it right then you will have full access and you won't see this notice anymore.

If you would like to change your email address, click here.

If you're still having a problem verifying your email address, send us an email with your USERNAME on it on our email address... [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

This is the notification I have received everytime I login to this site.
    It was started when I tried to update my email address. I tried it about 3x, but then I haven't still received any message into my email inbox from symbianize for the verification. I tried to email "adminstaff@symbianize.com" but there is no response.

Hope for your immediate action about this matter for me to use symbianize in full features again.

Thank you very much!

Very Truly Yours,
    Odlanyer22
    Last edited by Odlanyer22; 3rd Mar 2013 at 11:19.

Default Re: [To: ADMIN] Email Verification

Good day TS!

have you tried checking your 'Spam' folder in your email?
    as far as i know verifications from symbianize will be directed in that folder..

Good Luck!

Last edited by rocky0000042; 3rd Mar 2013 at 14:15.

Post Re: [To: ADMIN] Email Verification

Sir:

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Unfortunately, I havent received any email on either of my inbox or spam folder.
    I think, my email server is not really compatible with the site.
    I am neither using ymail nor gmail as my server, but rather a server from a1&1 company ( maybe U.S-based )

Quote Originally Posted by Odlanyer22 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Sir:

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Unfortunately, I havent received any email on either of my inbox or spam folder.
    I think, my email server is not really compatible with the site.
    I am neither using ymail nor gmail as my server, but rather a server from a1&1 company ( maybe U.S-based )

I think so..
    try using email account form Yahoo!

you can close the thread if you succeeded.
    just go to 'Thread tools' below the page numbers at the top right side

Haaay...
    Wala na akong magagawa kundi bumalik nga sa ymail.

Sana, lumawak pa yung email address na supported ng symbianize soon.

Thread Closed!