FAQ, Issues, comments, violent reactions, bugs, requests, updates, changelogs: https://github.com/rileytestut/GBA4iOS/issues
NOTE: MacBuildServer is dead. For now, you can only install GBA4iOS if you are a developer. Follow @rileytestut to know when GBA4iOS is back up!
While the jailbreak scene has appeared to die down a new trick was developed to install a Gameboy Advance emulator on any device jailbroken or not. This feature is great for anyone who either upgraded and can no longer use Evasi0n or just a big fan of the Gameboy. The trick utilizes a OTA update on the phone and installs the emulator onto the home screen. Roms can then be downloaded through mobile Safari.
A fast GBA emulator for the iPhone/iPod Touch based on version 1.8.0 of gpSPhone by zodttd (https://github.com/zodttd/gpSphone). This version can be compiled directly in Xcode and deployed just like any other app. No jailbreak required.
1. Go here (https://github.com/rileytestut/GBA4iOS) on your iDevice [????????gbanojailbreak]
2. Click the install app button and proceed through the steps.3. Once loaded onto your homescreen (may take a while) open up the app.
4. Click the spotlight button on the top right, the app will open up Safari and direct you to a Google search.
5. Download the rom you want (try coolrom.com) and open it with the app.
6. Play Gameboy On The iPhone!
Download and installation
ROM download and installation
iPhone 4s iOS 7Beta3
iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.4
ADD your own ROMs:
~Go into iTunes.
~Look at your device (in iTunes).
~Scroll down to "File Sharing".
~Click on GBA4iOS.
~Drag roms in.
other roms for non JB includes: