Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Alcatel OT-710D GPRS & MMS Settings for Smart, Globe & Sun Cellular

To all users of Alcatel OT-710 / OT-710 D, just sharing you the GPRS and MMS Settings for Smart, Globe and Sun Cellular in case you do not know how yet.

Globe GPRS/MMS Settings
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Smart GPRS/MMS Settings

Sun Cellular GPRS/MMS Settings

Kindly click THANKS button. It's free.

Default Re: Alcatel OT-710D GPRS & MMS Settings for Smart, Globe & Sun Cellular

tamang tama kakabili ko lang ng ot710.sir un smart ba yung magic ip n gamit?try ko bukas puntahan yung site.hit muna kita

Quote Originally Posted by ludyal07 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    tamang tama kakabili ko lang ng ot710.sir un smart ba yung magic ip n gamit?try ko bukas puntahan yung site.hit muna kita
    Try mo lang and kindly give feedback here. I am currently using Sun (sim 1) and Globe (sim 2) in my OT-710D. Anyway, congrats sa pagbili mo nga OT-710D. And if you want other stuffs for this like games, kindly joing us in OT-710D group. Just click the link below.

Please give me feedback for smart tricks so I can also try it because I am not currently using Smart. Thanks.

Sir...pareply lang po...nagawa ko na po ung step-by-step instructions nyo sa Groups nyo po..ang di ko lang magawa is ung paganahin na ung Internet Trick..pano po ba?bakit kelangan kong ilipat ung mga memory ko nang phone sa memory card?d nmn po pede eh..baka po tinutukoy nyo ung Sim Card?pakicheck lang po..makakapgfacebook nb ako kapag gumana sir? Salamat po

sir bat ayaw sakin gumana? sa sun cell ginawa ko namn ang lahat ng aking makakaya pero connection failed parin
    Last edited by KristofferVien; 27th Feb 2011 at 19:07.

maganda po bang gamitin ang phone na yan?? planning to buy din kasi ng ganyan

Quote Originally Posted by raoj25 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Sir...pareply lang po...nagawa ko na po ung step-by-step instructions nyo sa Groups nyo po..ang di ko lang magawa is ung paganahin na ung Internet Trick..pano po ba?bakit kelangan kong ilipat ung mga memory ko nang phone sa memory card?d nmn po pede eh..baka po tinutukoy nyo ung Sim Card?pakicheck lang po..makakapgfacebook nb ako kapag gumana sir? Salamat po
    What I mean there is if you have store images, directory, etc in phone's memory, you must transfer them to your memory card if they are important to you because they will be deleted during the process. And about the trick, go back to our group because I broadcast there that the FBT for the 3 networks are still abnormal. Yung globe ko kanina tenisting ko it will take 15 seconds to 2 minutes in loading the page. Noong hindi pa abnormal ang tatlo, ang page loading sa globe ay 3 seconds to 18 seconds lang kaya iupdate na lang kita bukas.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofferVien [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    sir bat ayaw sakin gumana? sa sun cell ginawa ko namn ang lahat ng aking makakaya pero connection failed parin
    Nagloko pa ang sun ngayon, sometimes it connect but mostly not. Bukas iupdate kita.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous07 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    maganda po bang gamitin ang phone na yan?? planning to buy din kasi ng ganyan
    Maganda din naman. In fact I already have 133 members (users of this phone) in one month.

add nyo na ko sa 133 users member nyo sir! buo na ang plano! bibili ako nyan!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast