Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:
Gain access to private forums and restricted features
Reply and create new topics or polls
Download free applications, games, themes, graphics, tones, videos, etc.
Ask question or support related to mobile phone, computer, game console, and multimedia
Private messaging (PM) with fellow members
Communicate instantly or real-time with currently online members via Shout Box
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!
E-Books & Audio BooksDiscussions related to e-books and other e-documents in general. Chat with our fellow book enthusiasts. From fiction to non-fiction. Share your favorite book whether a bestseller or not.
Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...
Originally Posted by silvaera
Here are my top recommendations (for now):
1) Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series (YA: Angels) - The writing is just beautiful! My favoritest(?) of them all.
2) Lux Series (YA: Aliens) - DAEMON BLACK <-- That's all the reason you need to pick this up. Trust me, you won't regret it. Hahaha
3) Kate Daniels Series (UF: Fae, Shapeshifters, Vamps, etc.) - Most badass heroine I know. Highly recommended for urban fantasy readers. (Plus, I bet you'll fall in love with Curran)
4) Fever Series (UF/PNR: Fae) - Another really good series for UF lovers, although this has more steamy scenes, and it involves the Fae.
5) Lunar Chronicles (YA: Cyborgs) - My favorite modern day fairy tale retellings. Checkidawt!
6) Blood of Eden (YA: Dystopia, Vampires) - Some of you may be skeptical about vampire books but this series is a must-read. Dystopian feel.. From the same author who wrote the Iron Fey series.
7) Angelfall (YA: Dystopia, Angels) - Very easy read but watch out for the cliffhanger! Raffe <3 And Paige. T___T
8) Lumatere Chronicles (YA/Fantasy) - I super duper loved this story. Ang ganda talaga ng writing ni Marchetta! Great mix of adventure & romance!
9) Covenant (YA) - First book will remind you of Vampire Academy but it has its own charm by the second book.. and by the third you'll be rooting for either Seth or Aiden... I'll read Apollyon by October before Sentinel is released. :P
10) Queen's Thief (YA) - You know there are books where you can see the plot twist a mile away? This ain't one of them. This whole series blew my mind. Don't expect too much romance though, Gen is more than enough to keep you on your toes.
Happy reading, all!
P/S: Lately, I've been reading a lot of non-YA books. I really liked Wallbanger and Tangled.
And! And!... READ WAIT FOR YOU by J. Lynn (Jennifer Armentrout) Nakakainlove si Cam Kala nyo si Daemon lang ang nakakakilig? Think again! Hahaha
Add me on *Only fully-registered users can see this link.* esp. if we have similar tastes in books!
Hmmm ngayon lang ulit ako nagawi dito sa symbianize. Nice recos . I've read a few of the books you've mentioned and I agree. They are must-read books imo.