Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Default Re: BEST Headphones or Earphones worth 500 to 1000 pesos wit

The Best Headset to me is Philips She-3590

sir pasagot ng question ko po thanks!

yung mga since 500-1k budget mo then hanap mo bass, bili ka na lang OEM beats tour or turbine, meron ako mga yan, tested ko na ok sila, Pero pag may budget ka ath ws55 ok rin, Meron ako ath m50 and fio e7 yung lang gamit gamit ko,

Quote Originally Posted by y0hdark [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    yung mga since 500-1k budget mo then hanap mo bass, bili ka na lang OEM beats tour or turbine, meron ako mga yan, tested ko na ok sila, Pero pag may budget ka ath ws55 ok rin, Meron ako ath m50 and fio e7 yung lang gamit gamit ko,
    sir may link ba kyo kung san pde mkabili ng oem na turbine?

edit: okay kaya ito bossing? [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Last edited by r4lph; 7th Mar 2014 at 11:59.

Quote Originally Posted by y0hdark [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    I'd go for OEM Turbine. Yung "4th gen" na OEM Beats Tour walang masyadong clarity.

The best bang for the buck ba ang HD681 EVO from price range 1K to 2K na HEADPHONES?? balak ko na kasi bumili bukas.. hehe
    Last edited by m2ewxs; 7th Mar 2014 at 22:52.

Natry nyo na ba mga paps yung A4tech HS-19?

Worth 350 lang siya

may marerecommend kayo bt head set?

Quote Originally Posted by m2ewxs [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    The best bang for the buck ba ang HD681 EVO from price range 1K to 2K na HEADPHONES?? balak ko na kasi bumili bukas.. hehe
    Yes. Dare I say up to 4-5K pa if what you want is clarity and balanced sound.

Better to look at Awei Earphones (Authentic) under P1k price tag. I got Awei ES900i, and i'm impress on the sound quality (Clear 'n Crisp) the best sounding earphone i'd listen so far. Far better than OEM Beats Tour IMO. I bought mine for P700.

Customer Reviews on [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast