Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Default Re: BEST Headphones or Earphones worth 500 to 1000 pesos with good bass?

Quote Originally Posted by r4lph [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Ay ganon ba. Sorry my mistake. haha! Check mo yung Superlux hd681 evo or mejo stretch mo pa yung budget mo ng konti and get the koss porta pro
    hehehe.. thanks. balak ko nga yang superlux hd681 evo kaso parang super laki nya. parang awkward pag nasa daan tapos suot mo yan. hehehe

Default Re: BEST Headphones or Earphones worth 500 to 1000 pesos with good bass?

just bought es900i, so far so good, my only concern is the headphone jack, haha i most preferred kasi yung L-jack. pero in performance sulit na sulit. Mas ok pa sa Coloud the pop ko before

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemaye [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    hehehe.. thanks. balak ko nga yang superlux hd681 evo kaso parang super laki nya. parang awkward pag nasa daan tapos suot mo yan. hehehe
    oo nga. para ka nga lang nkahelmet kpag suot mo yan check mo yung koss porta pro. more or less 2.5k price nya.

Quote Originally Posted by r4lph [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    oo nga. para ka nga lang nkahelmet kpag suot mo yan check mo yung koss porta pro. more or less 2.5k price nya.
    meron ba nyang nabibili dito sa manila? nyang koss porta?.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemaye [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    meron ba nyang nabibili dito sa manila? nyang koss porta?.
    meron po. sa egghead sa rob galleria

CREATIVE AURVANA LIVE!

3.5k lang hehe mala pang audiophile quality all around

gaming music movies 10/10

comfortability 10/10

reviews

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Last edited by agent0range21; 29th Jul 2014 at 17:54.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546