Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default [08/09/2012][HACK]Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 v1.2.237741)

[HACK] Plants vs. Zombies™ 2

Credits to: HECTOR

DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Requirements:
    - Jailbroken iDevice

Hack features:
    - Unlimited Power Ups (Buy them coins wont decrease even though looks like it does)
    - Unlimited Leafs (Buy them coins wont decrease even though looks like it does)
    - Unlimited Suns (Use Leafs on Sunseed to get more Suns)
    - Unlimited Keys (Use them to activate hack)

Hack instructions:

**Guys/Girls, you must have at least 1000 coins before you are able to use the Unlimited Leafs and Suns and after you purchase the leafs, your coins will appear to decrease but it really does not.

1. Download file Here: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    2. Unzip the file into PvZ 2 Directory (/var/mobile/Applications/PvZ 2/PvZ2.app/)
    3. Set Permissions 777

4. Enjoy

Screenshots! Tried and Tested on my iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.2.

UNLIMITED LEAFS

UNLIMITED POWER-UPS

UNLIMITED SUN

UNLIMITED ATTACKS

If you want a copy of the cracked version of Plants VS Zombies 2, please check this post: Games for iOS that has never been cracked before! (iOSXervantz) - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

TROUBLESHOOTING:

1. Just incase na hindi magwork ang hack OR nagcra-crash ang inyong Plant VS Zombies 2 OR gusto nyo lang ibalik sa dati without HACK, just download the [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.], and just drag and drop to:

(/var/mobile/Applications/PvZ 2/PvZ2.app/)
    [HACK]Update: 12/08/2013. iApFree Working PVZ

Steps:

1. Download All the Plugins
    2. Install the CorePlugin
    3. Install the PVZ2 Plugin
    4. DONE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[26/08/2012][HACK]Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 v1.1.233714)

CREDITS TO: Ra1n De4TH

Works for jailbroken and non-jailbroken iDevices.

All features are in one save, choose another player.

HACK Features
    1. Unlimited Keys
    2. Unlimited Coins
    3. Unlimited Stars
    4. All In-App Unlocked
    5 All levels Unlocked

HACK Features 2
    1. Unlimited Coins
    2. All In-App Unlocked

HACK Features 3
    1. All In-App Unlocked

<Instructions>
    1. Download game and install it.
    2. Download zip file. (see attached file)
    3. Use iFunbox or iFile go to /var/mobile/Applications/PvZ 2/
    Backup your files- Library folder.

Replace this files from hacked archive- com.popcap.ios.PvZ2.plist and com.popcap to /var/mobile/Applications/PvZ 2/Library/Preferences/

Extract all files from hacked archive to /var/mobile/Applications/PvZ 2/Library/Application Support/No_Backup/ and rewrite them

And place all files from zip to the same directory.
    4. Go to game and Enjoy

STILL ON TESTING MODE... DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [08/09/2012][08/09/2012][HACK]Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 v1.2.237741)

CREDITS TO: rico10123

Requirements:
    -Jailbreak
    -iFunbox

Hack Features:
    - Unlimited Sun
    - Unlimited Coins (You have to gain some first then exit the level)
    - Unlimited Plant Food
    - Plant Food Bonus at the Start of the Level
    - Free Planting
    - Click a Level to Unlock it
    - Click a Level to Complete it
    - No Cooldown
    - Show Plant Health
    - Infinite Stars Once you Gain One
    - All Store Items Are Free

Instructions:
    1. Download the file on your PC and save it on your desktop. ([Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.])
    2. Once you've downloaded it, open iFunbox, and transfer the deb file on the /var/root/media/Cydia/AutoInstall
    3. After placing the File, Manually reboot your Device. DON'T USE SBSETTINGS TO REBOOT YOUR DEVICE. Use the manual Turn off-Turn on of your device.
    4. Access the hacks by tapping the bottom left corner in-game and a menu will pop up and there you will see the hack which you can turn on/off

STILL ON TESTING MODE... DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by eduard816; 8th Sep 2013 at 19:34.

Default Re: [HACK] Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 (tested on my iPhone 5)

thanks dito sir!

sir ed ask lan po pano po yung file ownership permission sa funbox? thanks po.hehehe adik mode ako sa pvz2, kakatuwa at dami inggit kasi mga ka ios ko ,ako palang meron nito

wala po bang pang android?

Default Re: [13/07/2012][HACK] Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 (tested on my iPhone 5)

Quote Originally Posted by ongkhel [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    thanks dito sir!
    You're

Quote Originally Posted by michaelchan630 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    sir ed ask lan po pano po yung file ownership permission sa funbox? thanks po.hehehe adik mode ako sa pvz2, kakatuwa at dami inggit kasi mga ka ios ko ,ako palang meron nito
    Ang Permission lang ang gagalawin mo to 777

Quote Originally Posted by aghamis [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    wala po bang pang android?
    Sorry this is an Apple iOS Software Section...

nagccrash and pvz 2 sa 3gs ios 5.1.1 ko..huhuhu, any solution po dyan??

Quote Originally Posted by kgeL [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    nagccrash and pvz 2 sa 3gs ios 5.1.1 ko..huhuhu, any solution po dyan??
    May solution dyan, just check the first post, under Troubleshooting...

TS kelangan ba my Wifi bgo mlaro to?
    Di ko kse maopen Download Failed daw, Wla ba ibang way pra mdownload thru Computer lang? wla kse kmig WIFI e.haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nardzki14 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    TS kelangan ba my Wifi bgo mlaro to?
    Di ko kse maopen Download Failed daw, Wla ba ibang way pra mdownload thru Computer lang? wla kse kmig WIFI e.haha
    Yes kailangan may internet connection kasi after installing Plants VS Zombies, kailangan pang idownload the rest of the game content.

Patry po Sir.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast