Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Exclamation Where does it say in the bible about the economic crisis?

The future of the world in the end of times

The economic crisis that is happening now this time was prophesied in the bible many hundreds of years ago. It was expressed in different manner in the prophesies of the scriptures. In the book of Revelations it was expressed by a vision that he Apostle John have seen, he had written it in the book of Revelations 6:5-6 and I quote, “And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.”

You see there were four horses hat was shown in a vision to John the disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ. One of those is a horse, a black horse and that person that sat on it had a pair of balances in his hand. What is that balance for?

If you are going to continue reading on verse six of Revelations 6:5-6 and I read, “And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, a measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.”

You see, this is a symbolic prophecy of the bible that there will come a time and I believe that this time, our times that a penny can only buy a measure of wheat, more particularly known in our days as flour. A penny during the time of the writing of the scriptures is a days wage; it is a day’s wage, a penny.

It means that the prophesy tells us that there will come a time that the economic condition of the world will worsen. Imagine a day’s wage can only buy a measure of wheat. Common in the times of the apostles, a measure of wheat is a measure which will be sufficient for a subsistence of a family for a day. Now, what does that mean?

If a measure of wheat is enough for a day’s need of a family, and if a measure of wheat will cost a penny which coincides with the fact that during those times when the bible was being written, a penny is a day’s wage. Meaning it will be a hard time for the world and it has come now. And if you are going to look at the verse closely, there is something in the last part of verse six, “see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.”

So, oil is a very important commodity during these times. You will see that the entire globe is affected by the cost of oil, crude oil, wherein the world power comes. We need power in everything we do now, vehicles, appliances in the homes, our electricity needs power and it comes from oil, so oil is a very precious commodity.

And wine; wine is symbolic of merry-making in the bible; those are precious commodities now, so those are the best businesses now in the world, the oil or power and merry-making among people. That is now the condition in our times.

Meaning that it was prophesied two thousand years ago that there will come hard times for the economy of the world and it is now affecting the economy of the entire earth.

The biggest bank on earth now needs infusion of cash to them by the government where those banks exist. Meaning, something is happening, the trust of people in banks and in the market is deteriorating, why? because we are pressured by the present world crisis and the falling economy of nation.

America, one of the greatest countries in the world now has a recession, this is brought about by so many factors and this is the fulfillment of the prophecies that was shown to the apostles and to the prophets way back 2000,, 3000 years ago.

The best of humanity is available now, meaning, all the best that they can do, they are now doing, but no effort can calm down the fears of people because it was prophesied in the bible. It is exactly the fulfillment of the prophecy of God. Which prophecy can be used by God to fear him.

You see, if you are a Christian, if you are a bible-believing person, whenever there is a prophecy that comes or unfolds before your eyes, the more you fear and believe in God. That is the good point in the fulfillment of the prophecy even if they are bad there is something good in it.

If you are a Christian and if you are a bible-believing person, the more you will trust God. And because there are other prophecies still to be fulfilled in the coming future, it is better to believe in God.

But to calm down people or to bring their trust again to the world economy and market, the experts in global economy are working now and doing their best but I do not believe that they can bring or they can undo what has been done in the world economy. I do not believe that they can do something that can pacify everybody and bring things to normal as they were twenty or thirty years ago. Why do I say this?

Let us read in the book of Thessalonians 5:2 and I quote, “For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a THIEF IN THE NIGHT. For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.”

Notice the verses; there is no escape in the coming destruction that comes to humanity even when the time comes when they are assuring peace and safety for people or in the market or in the economy. The Apostle Paul said “For when they shall say, peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.”

So, even humanity can bring-out the best that it can to normalize everything as it was before. It is simply impossible, this will grow and grow and grow and elevate to the height, to the summit just like in a movie, to the climax wherein there will be no escape, thus the bibles say. So even if we do our best, the prophecy will prevail, this world is headed for destruction. The only hope lies in belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Reference
    : The Holy Bible, King James Version

Default Re: Where does it say in the bible about the economic crisis?

The biggest bank on earth now needs infusion of cash to them by the government where those banks exist. Meaning, something is happening, the trust of people in banks and in the market is deteriorating, why? because we are pressured by the present world crisis and the falling economy of nation.
    diba 2008 pa yun?