Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Default JB Update For CM Flare

Just want to share this tutorial in upgrading your CM FLARE TO JELLY BEAN AND ROOTING IT. I forgot the site where I downloaded the tutorial and files, luckily I have save it in a word document.

Upgrade With your own risk. I'm not responsible if your phone may get bricked. I have posted all the files that you will be needing in upgrading.

I have tried and tested this. Credit goes to the developer of this applications. I just compiled all the necessary files and tutorial for updating your cm flare to jelly bean

Nothing will go wrong if you will follow the steps carefully

Important : Dont forget to backup your ics using roadkill, so just in case you will have a problem updating you can revert back by flashing to your back up rom.

You may also visit this thread which has the same or similar tutorial in updating

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Good Luck !!!

Needed Files For Upgrading Download Here :

AP Firmware Download Here :

Part 1
    Part 2

TUT DOC Download Here :

Default Re: JB Update For CM Flare

Sir 4.2 update ba to?

sir pwede po ba ito sa CM thunder

sir d ma dl ehh ayaw kayu lang daw may acess

boss may ibang link paba? kac hindi ma download ang file. wla kaming permiso. ikaw lang ang pwedeng mag.DL nito...

bawal sa cm thunder to dahil pang cm flare to . wala 4.2 sa flare 4.1.2 lang

Read Re: JB Update For CM Flare

kay boss striker completo na hanapin nyo nalang