Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Wave SAMSUNG GALAXY YOUNG(gt-s5360) ---- STUCK ON GALAXY Y LOGO!!!

Nagstuck ba sa galaxy y logo ang galaxy y nyo at di na makapasok sa recovery after doing a ROM upgrade???

Marahil sasabihin ng iba na na-SOFT BRICK nyo ang Phone nyo...
    Sa mga di po nakaka-alam kung anu ibig sabihin ng soft brick: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

At siguro sasabihin din ng iba na go to DOWNLOAD MODE at gumamit ng ODIN para i-restore ang stock ROM ng galaxy y nyo...

YES...may point poh sila dun

Pero share ko lang poh based on my experience kasi...

I attempt to install NemesisOne for my first time and i thought na soft brick ko na phone ko coz it's stuck on galaxy y logo and i cant enter recovery by pressing and holding VOLUME UP + HOME BUTTON + POWER...di ko rin magamit ang ODIN for the reason na kahit nasa DOWNLOAD MODE na ako pag plugged ko ng mobile ko sa PC using USB CABLE di ma-recognized ng PC ung driver ng mobile ko even i download and install SAMSUNG USB DRIVERS or drivers using KIES...(but i think merong solution for this problem)

But I suggest you to try this first before using ODIN...
    (No apps or anything to be needed...just your phone and this steps) :

1. Go to recovery. Just press and hold VOLUME UP + HOME BUTTON + POWER..(IMPORTANT)

2. Wait for 10 seconds...

3. Press HOME BUTTON until you enter to recovery mode. If not, press HOME BUTTON again 'til you're in...

4. If you're in...hooolaaaaa!!! CONGRATS!!!! You can now again update your ROM

....Thanks for reading.....Hope it HELPS...
    Last edited by alexdn; 15th Aug 2013 at 19:22. Reason: Wrong Term Used