Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Default Re: Ganja Thread (Marijuana,Weeds)

Saan makakabili nito dito Manila or dito lang sa Novaliches.
    Pm me here if you have one.

Well, I'm doing research for my future cash crop and haven't really put much thought into which marijuana strain I would like to grow. I'm looking for the highest strain to harvest, but quality is a must as well. I did a search for "Highest yield" and "harvesting" here and this was the only result https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/fruity-pebbles/ it contains all the information I was looking for to came up. I'm a stage 2 Pancreatic cancer survivor. Doctors declared that im now cancer free and i'm so glad to hear that. Since then marijuana products has been a great help to me so i decided to grow my own marijuana for my personal use only. But growing marijuana requires more knowledge and need to understand its life cycle. I have encountered many different problems in growing myself but that doesn't help me stop from growing my own herbal medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Inka004 View Post
    Well, I'm doing research for my future cash crop and haven't really put much thought into which marijuana strain I would like to grow. I'm looking for the highest strain to harvest, but quality is a must as well. I did a search for "Highest yield" and "harvesting" here and this was the only result https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/fruity-pebbles/ it contains all the information I was looking for to came up. I'm a stage 2 Pancreatic cancer survivor. Doctors declared that im now cancer free and i'm so glad to hear that. Since then marijuana products has been a great help to me so i decided to grow my own marijuana for my personal use only. But growing marijuana requires more knowledge and need to understand its life cycle. I have encountered many different problems in growing myself but that doesn't help me stop from growing my own herbal medicine.
    hmmm sa ngayon kasi di pa sya legal sa Pilipinas pero alam kong maganda benefits nyan kaso baka ma tokhang kayo nyan ingat nalang mga paps

college days nung unang try ko neto habang nag iinom. dirt weed yun. sakto lang naman wala namang tama (siguro kasi konti lang. tig 50php lang). tapos huling try ko neto nung may outing kami ng mga teammates ko sa work. yun medyo quality tska naparami ako. ok lang naman amats di naman ako beastmode. sobrang relax lang ng pakiramdam ko kaya tulala lang ako hahaa

Ewan ko ba kung bakit hindi legal dito sa Pinas, Organic naman and recommended for medicine, hindi naman violent effect nito kundi happy thought lang LOL

Hindi naman masama kasi nakakarelax naman at pampasarap ng tulog at sa kain(foodtrip lang). Wag lang abusuhin at yun ang nakakasama talaga. Ingat lang din kasi baka matokhang, di pa rin kasi legal dito yan sa pinas...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678