Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 323 of 323 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323
Results 3,221 to 3,223 of 3223

Default Re: Thor's Vault: Browsing/Downloading Tricks[July 28 Update*unfiltered L1-L2-L3 prox

Quote Originally Posted by Thormentor [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    UFBT World.

Intro:
    I'll try to make things short, so I suggest you read every details.

-= Section 1: Setting up your Network Configuration =-
    There are lots of way to acquire connection settings,
    first is by requesting to your network operator(e.g. Smart/Globe/Sun) by simply sending an SMS to them
    Which is further discuss in this thread> [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Another way is to acquire one by using this website> [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    (this step is only for nokia phones, for other manufacturer refer to next step)
    They will send you the settings you need in an instant, just fill up those forms and info they need
    such as handset model, operator, and your mobile number.

Or by using a built-in wizard on your phone which automatically set-up your network config.
    Done by pressing and holding 0 ("zero", or shorcut for built-in browser) [still doesn't work?refer to manual configuration below.]

Also you could do it manually. Assuming your handset allows you to set-up server and proxies,
    which is supported by most phones nowadays except Nokia S40 devices(but nothin to worry, prov files is all you need)

Setting it up..

Follow this default format:

- for SMART
    • Connection Name: SmartInternet
      Access Point Name(APN): internet
      Proxy Server Address(also referred as IP): 10.102.61.46
      Proxy Port Number(Port in short): 8080
    • Connection Name: SmartGPRS
      APN: smart1
      IP: 10.102.61.46
      Port: 8080
    • Connection Name: SmartMMS
      APN: mms
      IP: 10.102.61.46

- for GLOBE
    • Connection Name: myGlobeInet
      APN: http.globe.com.ph
      IP: 203.177.91.131
      Port: 80
    • Connection Name: myGlobeConnect
      APN: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
      IP: 203.177.042.214
    • Connection Name: myGlobeMMS
      APN: mms.globe.com.ph
      IP: 192.040.100.020

- for SUN
    • Connection Name: Sun INTERNET
      APN: minternet
      IP: none
      Port: 0
    • Connection Name: Sun GPRS
      APN: wap
      IP: 202.138.159.78
    • Connection Name: Sun MMS
      APN: mms
      IP: 202.138.159.78

- for RED MOBILE
    • Connection Name: Redinternet
      APN: redinternet
      IP: none
      Port: 0
    • Connection Name: Redmms
      APN: redmms
      IP: 10.138.3.35

important:
    *applicable to every handset model but the way you apply those details may vary.
    *for myGlobeInet your inet must be activated, only those Globe starter sim are pre-activated.
    *if default proxies doesn't work, replace them with the proxies below.
    *most applications, either modified of unmodified, would work with sun & redmobile without the need of a proxy

-= Section 2: Proxies (IP:Port) =-
    This are the proxies you may use as substitute to those pre-defined.
    Proxies presented here were those tested by me and my colleagues.
    Selected and filtered, rest-assured those are proven working and fast. (I don't know until when since it was exposed to the public.)
    But I'll try to keep you updated, also you could share the proxies your using. All credits would be given accordingly.

*check attachment for latest scanned proxies

- L3 Proxies for SMART and GLOBE
    [Latest L3 proxies]
    IP: 200.65.129.1 Port:80
    IP: 200.65.129.2 Port:80

IP: 119.70.40.101 Port:8080
    IP: 119.70.40.102 Port:8080

IP: 148.233.159.58 Port:8080

IP: 67.69.254.242 Port:80
    IP: 67.69.254.243 Port:80
    IP: 67.69.254.244 Port:80
    IP: 67.69.254.246 Port:80
    IP: 67.69.254.248 Port:80
    IP: 67.69.254.249 Port:80
    IP: 67.69.254.250 Port:80
    IP: 67.69.254.251 Port:80
    IP: 67.6

- for GLOBE
    (working proxies as of today: )
    IP: 82.117.50.16 Port: 80

PPS(paid proxy service):
    The first two I posted were banned/blocked. I'll share you the one I'm using when we find another.

- 2.1: Prov Files (Nokia S40 devices) -
    Owners of S40 devices would definitely need this.
    There's many people who offer those prov files here.
    juliankreuz ulimate prov file, atheniankid prov request thread or
    make/create your own prov tutorial by trilobugz.

Attached at the bottom are 2 prov files for globe and smart.

-= Section 3: UFBT Applications =-
    Done configuring your connection setting, and have choosen the proxies to use.
    So now you'll need the modded/modified/mod Softwares that will allow you to connect to the world(..Internet I mean ) for free.

This will also serve as an index of my works.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *BROWSERS:

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.][Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Previous versions: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.][Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Previous versions: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] , [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Instant Messaging Client:

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.][Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.][Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

*Download Manager for Mobile Phones:

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

-= Section 4: Tips, Tricks, Tutorials =-

>the famous @trick
    freesite@url
    here's a short list of free site you could use for different network:

SMART: wap.smart.com.ph , m.smart.com.ph , clickhere.ph
    GLOBE: 3g.myglobe.com.ph , web.portal.globe.com.ph , m.olx.ph
    SUN: wap.suncellular.com.ph
    RED: wap.redmobile.com , m.redmobile.com
    For any network: ph.m.yahoo.com

yan lang un mga frequently used, if you're going used one of the cgi tricks below, pde nyo gamitin ung freesite na pang network nyo.

>AOL Search Trick
    Go to your access point setting use 64.12.89.201 as your Proxy Server Address
    and 80 as your Proxy Port Number. On your browser type in(or make a bookmark) ph.m.yahoo.com/lnk000/url
    *url stands for the direct download link or the address you want to go to.

>New Phonifier Trick
    Go to your access point setting use 2wap.org as your Proxy Server Address
    and 80 as your Proxy Port Number. On your browser type in(or make a bookmark) ea.amob.com/p/x.php?l=1&u=url
    2wap.org in numeric is 67.225.156.76 in case you'll need it.

>Old 2wap Emulator Trick
    Go to your access point setting use 2wap.org as your Proxy Server Address
    and 80 as your Proxy Port Number. On your browser type in(or make a bookmark) wapx.amob.com/p.php?q=url
    2wap.org in numeric is 67.225.156.76 in case you'll need it.

>My new found cgi tricks for Built-in Browser, Opera 8.65, and server for modded j2me softwares
    (Take Note: may http:// yang mga yan sa unahan!)

(new)
    ph.m.yahoo.com.iceproxy.net/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.cgi/000000A/http/url

wap.igma.tv.flyproxy.com/nph-proxy.pl/010110A/http/

wapx.amob.com.anongoogle.com/cgi-bin/nph-get.cgi/000000A/http/url

wap.igma.tv.scarewar.com/cgi-bin/nph-get.cgi/000110A/http/url

ea.amob.com.anonadult.com/cgi-bin/nph-get.cgi/000011A/http/url

Example:
    wapx.amob.com.anongoogle.com/cgi-bin/nph-get.cgi/000000A/http/symbianize.com

btw, pwede din po yang parang web proxy, pwede nyo lagay sa proxy setting pwede din dot trick.

>old but good tricks (this one is widely used nowadays)

wapx.amob.com.t9space.com/power/s/http/url

pwede din po yang mga yan for downloads, replace nyo lang ung
    url with the direct download link.

pag may questions don't hesitate to ask (politely)
    approachable naman po ako, I won't bite ( just lick )

Madami pa po iba, kaso yan na lang po muna
    ung iba nakapost na po dito search nyo na lang ^^

>>>[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

--to be continued--

Credits:

SYMBIANIZE.COM, for all those freewares, music collections, adult clips(I meam movie clips )
    thank you and in return eto share ko sa site.

To all SYMBIANIZERS, I've been with you guys since 2007. Although I don't post a lot. ^^
    Thanks if you appreciate my works, and even if you don't thanks anyway.

To eduard816 & panpan023 for maintaining this thread

To instilledbee, vandie, Global360
    maraming pong salamat!

PD, for letting me tambay and share my stuffs. ^^

-reserved-

Thormentor's Note:

Feel free to post your comments and feedbacks, I'm also open for suggetion and request.
    And when you're going to ask something to fellow members, please ask politely para po may tumulong satin.

The safe zone for free internet is zero or below 5 pesos load for globe and below 10 and at least 1 peso for smart,
    meaning there's no assurance na nde ka mababawasan ng load if your load exceed the minimum requirements.
    This thing been repeated over and over. And in addition here's a quoted message from derickeys post:

Actually nakakapag surf naman for free without deductions sa load, kaso why risk it, madali naman ifollow ung rules.

P.S.
    This thread should only serve as reference for those who are new to mobile internet, for up-to-date browsing tricks
    look in other user threads in this forum.

Good bye
    &
    See yah!

paano ba ito e install sa cherry mobile flare????asap

Default Re: Thor's Vault: Browsing/Downloading Tricks[July 28 Update*unfiltered L1-L2-L3 prox

salamat po TS Thor!

thanks sir!, sa con. setting.