Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default FabTAB Quadro 7 Review

LIFEWARE FabTAB Quadro 7

Finally nakuha ko na din, I just want to share my experience for my new FabTAB Quadro 7. Nagsearch kasi ako dati regarding sa product na to ng Smart as Retention Reward but unfortunately puros negative ang nababasa ko dati.. Habang binabasa ko dati mga iyon last november pa, nag-aalangan na ako kung kukuha ako or hindi kasi puros negative ang mga nababasa ko. Karamihan sa mga nabasa ko ay wala pang isang linggo ay sira na o may defect na iyong product, ayaw daw magcharge, ayaw magpower kung hindi isasaksak iyong charger, ayaw gumana iyong touch pad, palaging naghahang at mostly may crack ang screen at marami pang iba. Iyong product pala na iyon ay FabTAB Brio which is hindi na inooffer ng Smart ngayon dahil sa mga negative feedback or experiences ng mga loyal customers.

DISCLAIMER: Hindi ko ginawa iyong [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] para hikayatin kayo ng magavail din sa Promo ng Smart. Gusto ko lang ishare iyong experience ko to this Gadget.

So here is my FabTAB Quadro 7 product of LIFEWARE Technology Inc. Just delivered it yesterday morning and almost 2 weeks of waiting.

GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS and DISPLAY
    Quad Core 1.5 GHz
    Android
    TM
    4.1 (Jelly Bean)
    187mm x 109mm x 7.35mm
    7″ IPS panel; 1280 x 800 pixels
    WIFI IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
    24 bit/pixel
    Multi touch capacitive
    External USB 3G Dongle Support, EVDO/WCDMA
    CONNECTIVITY
    USB
    Digital TV Out
    Speaker
    Microphone
    Sensor
    Audio Out
    USB OTG
    Mini HDMI
    Built-in
    Built-in
    Supported
    Standard 3.5 mm headphone jack
    MEMORY
    Built-in Micro SD (T-Flash)
    SD Card
    RAM
    8 GB
    Expandable up to 32 GB
    1GB DDR3
    MEDIA PERFORMANCE AND ENTERTAINMENT
    Front 0.3MP / Rear 2.0MP
    jpg, gif, bmp, png
    mp4, dat, mpg, vob, ts, divx, h.264, h.263, v
    mp3, wma ,wav, ape, ogg, oga, ac, aac, m4a
    txt, fb2, pdb, pdf, epub, mob
    doc, xls, ppt, pdf
    Image Format
    Video Format
    Audio Format
    E-book Reader
    Document Format
    BATTERY AND POWER
    Battery Type
    3.7V / 3000mAH

Visit my [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] for more info
    Last edited by fasmeshock; 5th Feb 2014 at 23:17.

Default Re: FabTAB Quadro 7 Review

Sir pde nio po ba upload ung stock rom nya? kc naBrick po un akin..

Thanks for dropping by watchvideouser. Pero pasensya na bro, wala akong idea paano magupload ng stock rom nya.

i Dump niyo lang po ung Rom Tapos po Upload ninyo sa MediaFire need ko lang po Talaga...

search nyo po sa google Dumping Rom android salamat po

1. Root your device this is quite simple for any Android. Search Google for: <Android Version> root. Roots can be device specific, so check that too. <Phone name> <Android Version> root ? Look at that link for how to find the version. Most times it will involve downloading and app on your phone, or doing it from a computer.
    2. Go to the Market app on your device, search for Terminal, tap the first result, and install it.
    3. Go to the Browser app and download romdump. Nothing to install, so next step
    4. Open the Terminal app you installed in step 2.
    5. Type: su It should give you no errors and go to another # on the next line. Rooting allows you type su which gives you permissions to do stuff in the system.
    6. Type cp /sdcard/download/romdump /data/local (NOTE space between ...romdump and /data...)
    7. Type /data/local/romdump This will run the dumping program. It will give output like:
    Dumping kernel config... done.
    Dumping boot partition... done.
    Dumping recovery partition... done.
    Dumping system partition... done.
    Creating Checksums... done.
    Cleaning up... done.
    All done.

7. Disable USB debugging by going to Settings app, Applications, Development, and un-checking USB Debugging.
    8. Plug in your device to your computer with the (most likely) micro-USB port somewhere on the device.
    9. With USB debugging disabled, the device should now prompt you to enable USB storage when plugged in to your computer. Tap enable. Your computer should make the "new device sound" and a new storage device will show up just like a flash drive.
    10. On your computer, go to the new storage icon the pops up on your desktop or in the Computer folder, etc. Make sure the romdump folder has the files in it and then copy it to your computer.

ts pano iinsert ung sd card nito.. nkaharang kasi ung rubber nya. pano ginawa mo ts?

sir ,, how much po kaya bili niyo jan sa tab niyo

Quote Originally Posted by TotoyKuting [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    ts pano iinsert ung sd card nito.. nkaharang kasi ung rubber nya. pano ginawa mo ts?
    Visit mo lang iyong website ko nagadd ako paano tanggalin iyong rubber. I hope gagana din sa iyo.. Go ahead and visit this [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Mga Sir may nakapagtry na po ba sa inyo magBackup ng recovery? or nakapaglagay ng Custom Recovery? napansin ko po kasi wala po palang Stock Recovery itong Fabtab7 natin.

Quote Originally Posted by akiraelaijah [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    sir ,, how much po kaya bili niyo jan sa tab niyo
    Sa totoo lang hindi ko siya binili for 1 time payment.. Additional 350 pesos lang per month for 2 years recontract ng smartbro canopy.

Bro I just got mine a week ago and it does not fully charge. I want to know kung ganun talaga yun kasi ang nasa manual, for the first time na icharge kelangan daw 5-6 hours then sa succeeding na pagcharge 3-4 hours na lang. My problem is that sa 4 hours na charging hanggang 84% lang yung battery. What do I do para ma-correct yun?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast