Garena CyberCafe Alliance (GCA) -- Join Now!
Garena Cyber Cafe Alliance (GCA) program is a premium service providing exclusive benefits to the members of the program - the Internet Cafes. With GCA, your café will have the edge over the rest of the competing cafes in town! Your customers will be thrilled, they will definitely play longer with these privileges. Your competitors' customers will be yours soon, gamers will pick your café over others when they find out your café is a member of GCA!
1) Cafe must be a registered LoadCentral Retailer (minimum starting load wallet of P500 – no registration fees) – Disregard if Already using LoadCentral
2) Cafe must enroll at least 20 Computers into the GCA Program*
3) Café must install GarenaCIG.exe into its PCs
*IF Café has less than 20 PCs, they may avail of the GCA Starter Pack (10PCs package)
10PCs x Php50.00 = Php500
BUT must pay 3mos in advance – Initial Payment of Php1,500.00
Customers/Gamers who play on any GCA members’ computers will automatically get Gold Membership status on Garena.
Gold Member's Benefits:
- Instant Room Access (even if room is FULL)
- 2x EXP gain rate when playing games through Garena
- Exact numerical value ping-to-players view
- Additional 50 buddy capacity in Garena messenger
- Colored name and highlighted chat messages in chat rooms
- Café advertisement to be placed in Garena platform, website, forum, etc.
- GCA members will be selected as priority venue for Garena-organized events and tournaments.
- Exclusive invites to GCA Dota tournaments (GCA DOTA CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES)
- FREE GCA Tarp for your shop to show everyone you're IN!
Subscription fee for Garena CyberCafe Alliance Program is Php50.00 per PC per month. Equivalent to around only Php1.60 Pesos per PC per Day!
If the café you are playing in is not yet a member, inform the owner/manager of the café about this great promotion and contact us immediately! To subscribe or inquire about GCA, owner/manager of the café can email Alvin Reyes at [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
Number of Computers in the cafe:
Contact Person (Preferably owner/manager/technician)
With so many competing cafes and the increasing demands from customers for better service, becoming a member of GCA puts your cafe ahead in the race!
If you have any questions regarding this program, please checkout [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
Last edited by vindick8; 22nd May 2009 at 12:05.