Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Post Directory for Literati Threads (Events and Activities)

To whoever is lurking in the forums reading this, it's a thread post of mine to queue up the Literati (in site group for Literary penchants, hobbies, interests, and or as bread and butter, but mostly on the hobbyist side) here on symbianize that I myself found personally interesting and engaging enough to troll (the moderate kind) and thus share out here with y'all.

A list of Literati sponsored activities in which I only READ and not participate, mainly because I feel that my writing skills are not YET up to par with current industry standards. But if you (Yes YOU!) fellow symbianizer and or guest or lurker who is willing to brave the ocean of critique of our own league of writers and writing enthusiasts do join-in the joy (and fun) of writing for whatever genre or styles it may be. Go on, try it! Prove your inner naysayers wrong. As for me, I'm very well content in picking-up materials, scenarios, character reference and various other writing inspiration from these threads. Don't take my word for it. Go on, take the dive. Let's meet on the other shore.

Circuited Soul' Literati Presents: The Storytelling Thread
    16MinutesLate' Literati Presents: Compilation Of Writing Challenges
    panjo' Literati Presents: Plot Fridays V2.0 (only open on Fridays) *EVENT*
    Mind^^FREAK' Literati Presents. . . Interpretasyon at Pagbasa [update as of 10/12]
    jefiner' The Symbianize Literati: Makata and Kwentista of the Month - LURKED to the max

P.S.:
    If all of us do our part, then sharing would not be such a burden, let's all make a positive contribution in the world IRL and here (wide interwebs). As an internet saying goes: "Sharing (the good stuff) is caring". Alrighty?
    Last edited by 1337saintsinnersage; 23rd Jan 2015 at 17:15. Reason: Edit of former copy+pasted content from another directory

Default Re: Directory for Literati Threads (Events and Activities)

wow it's so nice of you to make a thread like this! I must say this is highly appreciated

thanks to you anyhows I hope you enjoy viewing our threads and I am hoping that you did learn something from it

hoping to see your writings soon!

ciao!

Default Re: Directory for Literati Threads (Events and Activities)

Quote Originally Posted by jefiner View Post
    wow it's so nice of you to make a thread like this! I must say this is highly appreciated

thanks to you anyhows I hope you enjoy viewing our threads and I am hoping that you did learn something from it

hoping to see your writings soon!

ciao!
    Much thanks madame jefiner. That was the main motivation for me in the first place, to simplify the browsing of our fellow symbianizers. ^_^
    I hope y'alll find my recommendation to your liking.
    I will! Soon, but the timeframe is indefinite. I'm swamped with more complying with my *TO DO* online and foremost IRL.
    But I'll mostly be lurking in those threads for sure.