Download this Unified FW v4 Revised 3 (no pass)
Data fix for Unified v4
Unified V4-R3 Performance Patch (by vasily ivan)
This patch includes:
-added enableswap.sh on boot.img
Download the UD tool:
Download the driver:
After you download the three of them, extract them on the desktop using winrar.
Before installing the driver, if your OS is 64-bit, you need to disable driver signature enforcement.
Here's how to disable it.
For Windows 7:
Go to Start Menu and type "cmd.exe" in the Search Bar and press . (Remember you must be logged on as Administrator)
OR you can go to "All Programs", then "Accessories", right-click on "Command Prompt" and choose "Run as administrator".
For Windows 8-10:
Hit the "Windows Key" + X then press A.
- Now type the following and press after each line:
Code:bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON
- Restart your computer
- This will disable driver signing.
How to install Driver:
- Open the extracted driver.
- Go to production_line_version then pick x86 if your OS is 32-bit, amd64 if your OS is 64-bit.
- Run dpinst.exe to install driver.
How to flash Openline Firmware.
- Open UD tool (UPGRADEDOWNLOAD_R2.9.9015\Bin\UpgradeDownload.exe )
- Click "Load Packet" (Gear icon)
- Find the extracted firmware (.pac) then select it.
- Wait for the firmware to load.
- After the firmware is loaded, click "Start downloading" (right arrow)
- Turn off your phone.
Hold both Volume keys then plug the device to your PC while holding them.
- If you see "In progress" under "status" of the UD tool, Release both volume keys.
- After the tool finished the job, you should see "PASSED" in the status section.
- Wait your device to boot. Take note that it will boot longer in the first one, but not anymore on further boots.
- After your device has booted, you will see that the internal storage is low. Just factory reset it (Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Reset)
- (If you are using v4 firmware) Boot to recovery (hold power in one second then hold the volume up) then flash the data fix.
If you're seeing white screen after flashing, instructions here
You can also try the pre-applied patch by flashing .zip or .pac by mashuser3004 (also mirror) here:
Credits to Team28Devs and the my28/my28s group!