Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Default [TUT]How to save .shsh2 blobs for Prometheus with TSS Saver



    How to save .shsh2 blobs for Prometheus with TSS Saver


    Just visit this link:

    https://tsssaver.1conan.com/

    1. Enter your ECID (You can see this via iTunes)

    2. Enter your iPhone iDentifier

    DONE! Saved SHSH2 Blobs.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to save .shsh2 blobs for Prometheus with tsschecker via MAC [LONG METHOD]


    CREDITS TO: IDOWNBLOG (Joaquim Barbosa)

    1. Download the TSSChecker here: tihmstar’s GitHub

    2. Unzip the downloaded tsschecker file by double-clicking it.

    3. Create a folder on your desktop called “TSS”, and put the unzipped file called “tsschecker_macos” inside it.

    4. Open the program TextEdit and connect your device to your computer.

    5. Open iTunes and navigate to the connected devices page.

    6. On this page certain information about your device is visible. We need to make a note of our device’s “ECID” and “Model”. These can be found by clicking on the “Serial Number” field of your device until they appear.

    7. Copy these two pieces of information into your TextEdit document. An example “Model” would be “iPhone7,2”, and an example “ECID” would be “1234A5678B912”.

    8. Now, paste the following lines into your TextEdit document:

    Code:
    /Users/USERNAME/Desktop/TSS/tsschecker_macos -d MODEL -e ECID -i 10.2 -s
    
    /Users/USERNAME/Desktop/TSS/tsschecker_macos -d MODEL -e ECID -i 10.1.1 --buildid 14B150 -s
    
    /Users/USERNAME/Desktop/TSS/tsschecker_macos -d MODEL -e ECID -i 10.1.1 --buildid 14B100 -s
    
    /Users/USERNAME/Desktop/TSS/tsschecker_macos -d MODEL -e ECID -i 10.1 -s
    9. We need to replace the words in capital letters in these lines with our own information. Replace “USERNAME” with your computer username, for example “joebloggs”. Replace “MODEL” with the Model we noted earlier, for example “iPhone7,2”. Replace “ECID” with your ECID, for example “1234A5678B912”. Do this for all four commands.

    10. Once this is done, open Terminal from /Applications/Utilities, or via Spotlight

    11. Now copy each line from your TextEdit document one at a time into your Terminal window, and press “Enter” to save the blobs.

    12. After you have repeated the process for all of the lines, you should have your .shsh2 blobs saved for iOS 10.2, iOS 10.1.1 (both builds), and iOS 10.1. Remember, time is short, so grab them while you can. In future, grab new firmwares by replacing the iOS version number in the commands with new ones, for example iOS 10.2.1.

    13. If you want to be doubly safe you can issue all the previous commands and add the following nonces to the end, one at a time. This may help to increase your chances of a downgrade in future, and might even facilitate downgrades without a jailbreak on specific iPhone 5s devices:

    Code:
     --apnonce 603be133ff0bdfa0f83f21e74191cf6770ea43bb
    
    --apnonce 352dfad1713834f4f94c5ff3c3e5e99477347b95
    
    --apnonce 42c88f5a7b75bc944c288a7215391dc9c73b6e9f
    
    --apnonce 0dc448240696866b0cc1b2ac3eca4ce22af11cb3
    
    --apnonce 9804d99e85bbafd4bb1135a1044773b4df9f1ba3
    An example command using these nonces would be as follows:

    Code:
    /Users/joebloggs/Desktop/TSS/tsschecker_macos -d iPhone7,2 -e 1234A5678B912 -i 10.1 -s --apnonce 9804d99e85bbafd4bb1135a1044773b4df9f1ba3
    14. The saved blobs should now be at the root of your home user folder, ~/. Look for them under /Users/USERNAME, next to your “Documents” and “Downloads” folders, and move them wherever you please to keep them safe.

    As stated before, the clock is ticking until iOS 10.1.1 is unsigned, so whilst this method will work in future to save all iOS firmware blobs which are then signed, you only have a little while to use this to save your iOS 10.1.1 .shsh2 files.


    HERE ARE MY PERSONAL SCREENSHOTS ON WHAT I HAVE DONE:













    Last edited by eduard816; 4th Jan 2017 at 16:20.

  2. 2 Users Say Thank You to eduard816 For This Useful Post.


  3. #2

    Default Re: [TUT]How to save .shsh2 blobs for Prometheus with tsschecker

    Sa sobrang kalat na ng site ko narape na server ko HAHAHA

    Ako pala developer niyang site (Kung need niyo verification email niyo ko)

    (Maliit na server lang gamit ko jan. Isang mahirap na hayskul student lang ako ahhaha)

  4. #3

    Default Re: [TUT]How to save .shsh2 blobs for Prometheus with tsschecker

    @eduard816 some more info
    If you're jailbroken, you can download UDID calculator and get your ECID there. You need to select "Dec" on the dropdown beside the text box though

    Also you just need to select the device model now.

    iPhone 7 isn't supported because tsschecker doesn't support iPhone 7 nonces as of now.

    My site's name is TSS Saver not tsschecker or auto-tsschecker.


    You can save the ZIP of your blobs to Dropbox or GDrive. I added a random char generator for the filename because Dropbox caches the files if it's submitted again. (This is bad if you got a new blob)

  5. #4

    Default Re: [TUT]How to save .shsh2 blobs for Prometheus with tsschecker

    im ion os 10.1.1 pero bakit ung nasave kona shsh blob follwing ung steps is 10.2?

    im using iPhone 7 plus
    Last edited by saint3d; 1st Jan 2017 at 08:49.

  6. #5

    Default Re: [TUT]How to save .shsh2 blobs for Prometheus with tsschecker

    Quote Originally Posted by saint3d View Post
    im ion os 10.1.1 pero bakit ung nasave kona shsh blob follwing ung steps is 10.2?

    im using iPhone 7 plus
    iOS 10.1.1 isn't signed anymore. My site only saves currently signed versions.

  7. #6

    Default Re: [TUT]How to save .shsh2 blobs for Prometheus with tsschecker

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Conan View Post
    @eduard816 some more info
    If you're jailbroken, you can download UDID calculator and get your ECID there. You need to select "Dec" on the dropdown beside the text box though

    Also you just need to select the device model now.

    iPhone 7 isn't supported because tsschecker doesn't support iPhone 7 nonces as of now.

    My site's name is TSS Saver not tsschecker or auto-tsschecker.


    You can save the ZIP of your blobs to Dropbox or GDrive. I added a random char generator for the filename because Dropbox caches the files if it's submitted again. (This is bad if you got a new blob)

    Hi 1Conan,

    Thanks for the Info, I already saved all the SHSH2 Blobs on my 3 devices when iOS 10.1.1 is still signed.

    I also changed the title of my thread.

    At the moment, even though Prometheus is release, I am not using it to downgrade to iOS 10.1.1.

    The futurerestore is having some issue, since it is using the 10.2 SEP + baseband to restore iOS 10.1.1 it is having incompatibility with the Touch ID.

    I would not use the prometheus tool to downgrade if my touch id would not work....

  8. #7

    Default Re: [TUT]How to save .shsh2 blobs for Prometheus with tsschecker

    Quote Originally Posted by eduard816 View Post

    Hi 1Conan,

    Thanks for the Info, I already saved all the SHSH2 Blobs on my 3 devices when iOS 10.1.1 is still signed.

    I also changed the title of my thread.

    At the moment, even though Prometheus is release, I am not using it to downgrade to iOS 10.1.1.

    The futurerestore is having some issue, since it is using the 10.2 SEP + baseband to restore iOS 10.1.1 it is having incompatibility with the Touch ID.

    I would not use the prometheus tool to downgrade if my touch id would not work....
    iOS 10.2 SEP is not fully compatible with 10.1.1. (Which is a known fact for days already)

    Also the issue with the internal models of iPhone 6S and up. (Which is fixed in tsschecker and TSS Saver)
    There's an additional step for iPhone8,* and iphone9,* on TSS Saver, and an additional flag on tsschecker. (--boardconfig)

  9. #8

    Default Re: [TUT]How to save .shsh2 blobs for Prometheus with tsschecker

    Wow, thank you for this..
    i want to retain the 7.1 on my 4s.

  10. #9

    Default Re: [TUT]How to save .shsh2 blobs for Prometheus with tsschecker

    Quote Originally Posted by nhey_killuah View Post
    Wow, thank you for this..
    i want to retain the 7.1 on my 4s.
    iPhone 4s currently signing iOS 9.3.5... Ito ang masasave na SHSH2 Blobs sa device mo.

  11. #10

    Default Re: [TUT]How to save .shsh2 blobs for Prometheus with tsschecker

    Quote Originally Posted by eduard816 View Post
    iPhone 4s currently signing iOS 9.3.5... Ito ang masasave na SHSH2 Blobs sa device mo.
    kapag nasave ko yung blobs, then pwede ko na i restore with 7.1 ipsw na ulit db boss ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10th Dec 2013, 16:14
  2. How to Save SHSH Blobs for iOS 6.1 - Do It ASAP!
    By cryingsun20 in forum Apple
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th Feb 2013, 16:34
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 24th Dec 2010, 07:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •