Symbianize Signature of the Week #47
Hello! Once again, Symbianize's official graphic group, SPECTRA, brings to you another edition of the SOTW or Signature of the Week Contest.
This week's theme is POP-OUT
Also known as Pop Out Imaginary(POI) "Entries must popping out
the base of a signature."
The signature you will make must follow the guidelines we have set. Here are the guidelines:
- The signature must be Pop-Out
- (Image Transparency are optional)
- The signature must be 400(W) x 250(H) FIXED
- The signature must not be larger than 200Kb.
- The signature must abide by the Symbianize Forum Guidelines.
- The signature must abide by the theme set by the contest host, and (if provided) must contain any required elements (text, brush, render, stock, etc.)
- The signature must not be premade (i.e., done before the beginning of the SOTW.)
- For Microsoft Paint users, screenshots are required to be provided and placed within a ZIP file or a RAR file and included/attached in the post. To get screenshots on your work, click the "PrtScr" button on your keyboard, open a new Microsoft Paint document, click CTRL+V to paste the screenshot, and save it as a .JPG file to reduce byte size. The screenshot must also include the whole screen (start button, taskbar, filename title, windows menu bar, etc.). Provide as many screenshots as possible to atone for not being able to provide a .PSD file.
- The contestant must have at least 50 posts, and joined Symbianize 2 months before the contest.
- Contestants are allowed to use other renders, vectors, or graphics as part of the focal (or main subject) for their entry, but the main stock must be of great influence to the entry and must be clearly seen by the viewers.
- Animation is not a requirement.
- Contestants must submit their final ARTWORK in either PNG, JPEG or GIF format together with the .PSD file along with the image link (e.g imgur.com/sotw) for inspection via PM.
- DO NOT PUT YOUR USERNAME, NAME, or any word that could show/reveal your identity.
- The entry must have the symbianize.com / symb.ph / symbianize / symb tag as well as a title for your SOTW entry and/or other texts that has a great association with your work.
- Campaigning your entries in any form (Private Messaging, Posting, Shoutbox, etc)is not allowed in any manner inside and outside Symbianize.com Premises. Anyone caught will receive a -30 reputation points and will be automatically disqualified.
- On the other hand, those who will report anyone campaigning their entries will receive a +10 reputation points.
- Entries not in compliance with the required resources and guidelines will have their entries disqualified.
- If you, in any case, need to edit your entry, please notify the contest host first before doing so. You are allowed three (3) number of edits only, after which you will not be allowed to edit your entry even if you notify the host.
- Once the submission of entry closes, the voting will start.
AWARDCriteria For Judging
The GRAND WINNER of LPOTM shall receive the Symbianizers' Choice Award
in Graphics ribbon.
1st Place +35 reputation points
2nd Place +25 reputation points
3rd Place +15 reputation points
45% - Theme Significance
20% - Artwork Balance
20% - Voting Thread
15% - Flexibility on Resources Used
*Judges will be selected randomly from members of Symbianize.
START February 18, 2017
END February 24, 2017(23:59, GMT +8)
so you need to submit you entry on or before February 24, 2017(23:59, GMT +8)
Any change in schedule will be accordingly stated.
Information, comments or if you have any question(s) regarding the LPOTM contest, kindly visit the official discussion thread: Symbianize -SOTW -Discussion Thread
Good luck to all participants!
Good luck to all participants!
Spectra and the contest host reserve the right to remove and/or disqualify any contest entry at their discretion. The deadlines of the events, the rules, and the prizes may be changed accordingly, so please be updated as the contest host will not be responsible in notifying you. The host and SPECTRA reserve the right to withhold the contest winner of his/her prize as they see fit.