Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11

    Default Re: mga malulupet na mechanico jan need help willing to pay

    sir motoro, talaga bang sakit ng honda yang servo.. ganyan din problema ng vti ko.

  2. #12

    Default Re: mga malulupet na mechanico jan need help willing to pay

    Quote Originally Posted by javerwalk26 View Post
    sir motoro, talaga bang sakit ng honda yang servo.. ganyan din problema ng vti ko.
    Actually hindi lang naman sa Honda. The IACV/servo is a mehanical part getting a signal from the ECU. In time, the part wil get dirty since air passes through it. So when the idling is behaving badly, that's the first thing you clean. Then next is the throttle body. Other vehicles also has an IACV/servo and it gets dirty as well. Sometimes troubleshooting these idling gremlins need a systematic approach.

  3. #13

    Default Re: mga malulupet na mechanico jan need help willing to pay

    Quote Originally Posted by motoro View Post
    Actually hindi lang naman sa Honda. The IACV/servo is a mehanical part getting a signal from the ECU. In time, the part wil get dirty since air passes through it. So when the idling is behaving badly, that's the first thing you clean. Then next is the throttle body. Other vehicles also has an IACV/servo and it gets dirty as well. Sometimes troubleshooting these idling gremlins need a systematic approach.
    papalinis ko nga ung servo, pasok ko na din sa casa para macheck ng ayos.. salamat sa reply sir motoro.

  4. #14

    Default Re: mga malulupet na mechanico jan need help willing to pay

    Quote Originally Posted by javerwalk26 View Post
    papalinis ko nga ung servo, pasok ko na din sa casa para macheck ng ayos.. salamat sa reply sir motoro.
    You're welcome, sir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Need Help! Willing to pay: Payroll system.
    By pivotcap in forum Programming & Web Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 1st Feb 2017, 16:04
  2. Need Help Willing To Pay (How To Set Up/Manage VPN)
    By harold3211 in forum Network General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th Jun 2016, 20:23
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 23rd Jun 2016, 13:36
  4. Need help.. Willing to pay!
    By stanley00 in forum Programming & Web Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th May 2016, 17:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •