Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't move on

Default Re: I can't move on

Nako nako.. andito kami TS handang kumausap sayo. andyan na fb ko, kung gusto mo kausap.

-Mahirap mag move on talaga.. It's a process and it takes time talaga. Tama sila, dapat may divertion ka. Try mo maglaro Mobile Legends nakakawala ng stress un. Ako din nadedepress.. Ang hirap umibig.

Time heals everything.

Look back to the days when you broke up with your 1-year and 8-months ex. During the first days, have you ever thought you'll love again and move on from her? Sure, all you can think about is the pain and how can you possibly survive without her by your side.

This is no difference from that.

"Hindi ko kayang magmove-on"

If you think you can't, you really cannot. But are you okay living your life suffering from pain caused by a person whom I see is not worthy of it?

It is difficult. Moving on is always a painful process. But if you won't dare, you'll be stuck there hurting yourself.

Accept that things will never go back to the way they used to be. Take that first step.

make yourself busy, lumabas ka sa comfort zone mo para madali mong makalimutan ang nangyari sayo ts
    gumala ka, makis bonding ka friends mo.

kaya mo yan ts

Kaya mo yan Ts. Mahirap pero kakayanin. Baka kasi hindi talaga kayo ang para sa isa't-isa. Alam ko madali lang sabihin to kasi wala ako sa sitwasayon mo pero Ive been there. Hindi rin ako open pagdating sa lovelife at sobrang hirap nun kasi wala ka mapagsabihan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12