Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Wave Calling all Civil Engineers, Civil Engineering Students out there!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys! I've finally decided to create my own account here in Symbianize, I used to use another person's account to just download movies and series here but I've found that Symbianize is so much more. The biggest thing I've discovered here was the unity and sharing of Pinoys which really amazes me. I'd love to join the fun of sharing and what I can offer is my field of study, Civil Engineering. I am currently at my 3rd year in BSCE but I've already finished Civil Engineering Technology, so this is kind of my second course which really is super related to my first course. I'd like to know if the Civil Engineering community is as loud as the IT community here? Because honestly, I have no idea. So hoping for the best!!!

Default Re: Calling all Civil Engineers, Civil Engineering Students out there!!!!!!

I think they are so busy to reply. 😂

Thumbsup Re: Calling all Civil Engineers, Civil Engineering Students out there!!!!!!

Welcome. CE here too. hahahahah!
    Last edited by kim071791; 13th Aug 2018 at 13:08.

Default Re: Calling all Civil Engineers, Civil Engineering Students out there!!!!!!

Hello, Civil rin!! hahaha, mahina ang signal sa ibang site.

yun lang mag reretire na si Symbianize diba?

Wave Re: Calling all Civil Engineers, Civil Engineering Students out there!!!!!!

Civil din ako.. nov 2017 currently site engr sa isang substation/transmission line

Wave Re: Calling all Civil Engineers, Civil Engineering Students out there!!!!!!

CE din ako. May 2016