Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 538 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Default Ano ibig sabihin ng username mo?

'Kala nyo siguro yung username kong Lance din ang name ko na? Mali po.
    Galing po yung Lance sa name ko talaga na ACE. Yung N at L naman initial ng GF ko. Jinambol jambol lang ng konti. Ayun.. naging LANCE na.

Ikaw, san mo napulot yung username mo?

Default Re: Ano ibig sabihin ng username mo?

Sakin sa friend ko. kc its4free cya eh. kya ginawa kong 4fun na lang! real name Gerald!

sakin naman from my real name gian carlo...when i was young they used to call me carlo burloloy. tas naging carloloy na. ginawa kong i ung y kc my gf's name starts with an i... aniv namin 16. kaya carloloi16..

naks.. ako naman sa fushigi yuugi.. dati pa un,, nung high school pa ako.. merong character don,, si tasuki, pero pag pronounce nun taski lang.. naisip kong gawing tazky para mejo maging modern and dating,pero di parin ako nakontento.. hanggang naging tazzky.. ehe

kung gusto nyo syang makilala eto sya..

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Name: Tasuki
    Alias: Genro ,Gen-Chan,Fang boy
    Race: Human
    Gender Male
    Age 17 years
    Hair Red-orange
    Eyes Amber
    Height 5'10"
    Blood Type B
    Status Suzaku Warrior

Born April 18, in the town of Tai-Tou, Ko prefecture, at the foot of Mt. Lige in Hong-Nan (Konan). Tasuki's mark of the seven Stars of Suzaku is on his right arm (it's the sign of the wing).

He is a mercurial soul, very masculine with a strong sense of responsibility. He is quick to fight, but shy underneath and easily moved to tears. He is a bit of a misogynist, perhaps this is related to growing up in a family of women. He has a busty and bossy mother, a father who is reserved (a coward), and five older sisters that treat him like dirt. Due to his family life, at age 15, Tasuki left home and became a bandit. His sun sign is Aries, he enjoys brawling, drinking, and flaming Tamahome. He dislikes milk and women (to an extent) and he is skilled in martial arts, speed, and controlling fire using his iron halisen (the fan, which later becomes diamond).

note ko lang.. di ganyan ang attitude ko at lalo nang hindi ganyan ang position ko sa baahay.. gusto ko lang jan ung pag control ng fire with a fan. skillful
    Last edited by tazzky; 9th Feb 2007 at 00:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    'Kala nyo siguro yung username kong Lance din ang name ko na? Mali po.
    Galing po yung Lance sa name ko talaga na ACE. Yung L at N naman initial ng GF ko. Jinambol jambol lang ng konti. Ayun.. naging LANCE na.

Ikaw, san mo napulot yung username mo?
    naks. bright boy ka lance.wehehe.

KERSTINNE25

Para kcng my therapeutic effect s kin when i hear the name. I got it from a very cute child form my auntie's neighbor. Ahehe. Ganun lng. Cute lng. hehe.

25. Dati 23 fave num ko kc i love michael jordan. Tpos naging 25 kc aaahhhmm...eeehhmmm...monthsary?!!? corny. hehe. ala lang. tpos indi ko na napalitan khit ala n ko ka celebrate pag 25.hahah natatawa lng ako pag naiisip ko bkt 25 e.ehehe.

ganun. ganun n nga
    Last edited by tazzky; 9th Feb 2007 at 11:41.

hmm.. bakit nga ba?

margaux_sofya... kasi ang susyal nya pakinggan.. yung lang.. tapos girl na girl sya.

im a little boyish kasi.. so my username is everything that im not.

also sofya means wisdom... been using that name online for the past 7 yrs. either julianna_sophia, or margaux_sofya...

Wave Re: Ano ibig sabihin ng username mo?

aquamarine.. birthstone ko lang po... ganon lang po...

sakin nmn galing sa surname ko... tapos may program kami dati sa HS at nagkataong uso ang F4.. napasama ako tapos kelangan bagay dapat ung name sa f4 kaya un... naging langitzu.. hehehehe ..
    Last edited by langitzu; 25th May 2007 at 21:27.

I got mine (obviously) from Rurouni Kenshin. I prefer Kenshin when he was a kick-ass assassin. (Check out Rurouni Kenshin OVA)

Battōsai (抜刀斎) is a term used in the fictional universe of the manga and anime series Rurouni Kenshin. The name is romanized as Battōsai in the English manga and Battousai in the English anime.

The story of Rurouni Kenshin stars Himura Kenshin (Kenshin Himura in the English anime), formely a hittokiri (assassin) who fought at the Bakumatsu for the Meiji restoration. In spite of being only 15 at the time, his 'Hitten Mitsurugi Ryuu' was unbeatable, making him the most fearsome warrior of the era, thus being called 'Himura Battousai', the master of sword-drawing killing arts.

With the Bakumatsu over and a conscience aching with regret for so many deaths piled on it, the legendary Battousai exchanged his samurai swords for a single Sakabattou, or a katana with the cutting edge on the back of it, and vowed to never kill a single person for the rest of his life. Thus, he became 'Himura Kenshin', a rurouni (wanderer), a samurai that doesn't kill, and fights to protect the weak and opressed.
    Last edited by Battosai; 9th Feb 2007 at 11:12.

ako pinag sama ko yung code name ko nung Neophyte pa ako sa isang org and yung first name ko that's why naging cutecedgar nilagyan ko nalang ng c sa gitna....

Page 1 of 538 1231151101501 ... LastLast