Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Free internet using huawei usb modem

Help pls...i can browse internet using e180 huawei usb modem thru globe prepaid sim and being charged 5 pesos per 15 mins.i know there are a lot of threads here that will enable free browsing using it.can anyone help me and give me step by step instruction on how to enable free browsing?i know it will be useful to newbies like me.please feel free to educate me and all credits should go to you who will lend help.thanks in advance...by the way im using my phone to create this thread...

Default Re: Free internet using huawei usb modem

just go to cproxy.com.. what you are looking for is there just follow the instructions!

san ba my available na
    e180 huawei usb modem?

Quote Originally Posted by AweX [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    just go to cproxy.com.. what you are looking for is there just follow the instructions!
    Thanks sir...il try and post feedback later

Quote Originally Posted by mike013 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    san ba my available na
    e180 huawei usb modem?
    Its from oman mobile..all i know before that it was locked..tried inserting globe prepaid sim changed to time browsing then it worked..dying to know how to free browse through it

May bayad po and cproxy?

i think i has...

Quote Originally Posted by ninz08 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    May bayad po and cproxy?
    just use the demo trial account then after 3 days or usage of 50mb net traffic magiging 0 balance ka na, need mo ulet mag register ng another trial account.. yan lang po ginagawa namin para makapag Free browse.. gamit trial account libre naman eh..

@awex

thanks for the info...

ah bale nilalagyan sya ng simcard?
    anu ba itchura nung modem na yun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast