HTC SENSE 2.5 Based on JE2 WinMo 6.5 v4.2.1
Rapid and NooBody's ROM
How to save battery when you sleep and Make messaging a bit faster:
- Before you go to sleep, Disable HTC Sense on Items on Today and also put Performance to Low "Don't worry, even if it was set to low Call and SMS is still fast with HTC Sense Disabled on IOT"
- Remove AutoRotate for SMS "This will make SMS load faster as it won't detect autorotation. Open Registry Editor - Hkey_Local_Machine - Software - AutoRotation - Now select all SMS-MMS and Messaging keys then delete them."
Special Added on Sense 2.5:
* Fully working Documents Tab
* Fully working FaceBook Tab
* Samsung Dialer, SMS/MMS stayed
* Samsung Video Call stayed
* The default CPU speed is Auto
* Lanscape mode is disabled in Sense (The rotation only denied to the Sense, not in the entire ROM)
Changes in V4.2.1:
* Back to JD6
* Some minor fixes
* Smart Sync
* Smart Reader
* Samsung Main Menu
* Other languages and keyboards than english
* Application Store
* Opera 9.5
* Google Maps
* Samsung FunClub
* i8000 handbook
* MSN Weather
* MSN Money
* Live Search
* Outlook Live Updater
* Today Selector
* Sense 2.5.2011.3030
* m6 Color TaskBar Vista Theme (with my waitcursor)
* O2Flash 1.1 (on Button1)
* SDKCerts 2010
* Samsung SDK 2.2
* HTC TaskManager 2.1
* Opera Mobile 10 Final
* Total Commander
* SoftReset program
* Topaz CommManager
* MS My Phone (newest)
* Page Pool Size changed to 8MB
* Task manager on Button1 hold
* WinMo Settings on by default
* GPS on optimum settings (COM4 / 9600)
* Changed icons
* 4 rows Start Menu
* My own Lockscreen
* My own call screen with bigger caller picture
* Front Camera support
* Black Theme by default
* Registry entry to the photoalbum filter added
- You can flash it with any CSC and you need to, because if you do not flash CSC, you may run into some troubles.
- You need the JD9 Version for CSC.
- If you have problems with CSC JD9 regarding GPRS and 3G Please use JD4 CSC.
- After flashing it will automatically connect to GPRS since the weather will update automatically so better cancel it, after the active sync done configuring you can now update your weather through your PC Connection.
- Separate installer of the Documents Tab to any Sense 2.5 version (English, German and Hungarian support)
How to install:
* Disable Sense
* Delete \Windows\ManilaFull.xml
* Install the CAB
1. Download tools needed for flashing ROM's
2. Download files (Part1, Part 2..etc) and Extract Part 1 (Make sure all Parts are in the same folder).
3. Make sure you have flashed the JD4 or Latest (Prefer JD6 ROM)
4. Run Octans Downloader 2.14
5. Insert PDA part
6. Insert CSC of JD9 or JD4 CSC
7. Connect Phone to computer (make sure phone was turned off before connecting) IMPORTANT: don't connect trough USB hub.
8. After filling up required files press Detect.
9. After detecting the Start button will enabled then press Start
10. This will take about 15 - 20 mins. "Do not touch or make sure no other programs are running on your computer so your PC wont hang up or lag that may cause the flashing of ROM failed.". Your phone will reboot twice.
11. When the process ends it will note Job Done or Finished and Successful or Download Successful.
12. Tap your phone for configuration then you can now unplug the usb and start exploring!
DON'T FORGET TO HIT THANKS!!!