Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Master Facial Scrub and Facial Cleanser, Effective ba?

sino na po nakatry ng products na to? i just bought these two products recently, hoping to remove my acnes

Default Re: Master Facial Scrub and Facial Cleanser, Effective ba?

Quote Originally Posted by dlegendkiller [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    sino na po nakatry ng products na to? i just bought these two products recently, hoping to remove my acnes

wala naman nang yayari ehhhh

i have been using this for 5 days straight, twice a day, after bath, and before going to sleep. and i noticed that nagsitakbuhan na mga dumi sa mukha ko, pero the scars still remain. hmmm ano kaya next step to remove the scars left by pimples?

effective sakin. ito gingagamit ko ngayon. try nyo, i suggest yung may glutathione complex.

okay lang ba to gamitin everyday?

i know this is an old post..sorry

pinaka effective po yung salicylic acid na mai apply
    tapos dapat sabon mu yung perla(white)

Quote Originally Posted by dlegendkiller [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    effective ba sayo yan TS?
    mas maganda effect ng Vaseline Men.
    nung ginamit ko .. hindi na oily face ko

pra skin effective nwla ung acne ko pti nga pimple marks ndi n dn oily ung face ko, ive been using this for almost 2years

uu nga noh old post n hehehe

yea.. old post hahaha.. pero dapat ang scrub. once or twice a week lang po ginagamit ung cleanser . un pang linis nyo pag naliligo.. tas apply mosturizer.. saka cleanser din before sleep. tas apply toner effective yan~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast