Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: agree ba kau sa same sex as in bakla sa lalake at tomboy sa babae...

mali talaga yan, kaso wala tayo magagawa sa ganyang mga bagay, wala eh, trip nila yun eh ), kung baga sabi ng iba, kanya kanya tayong trip )

Default Re: agree ba kau sa same sex as in bakla sa lalake at tomboy sa babae...

Quote Originally Posted by cssniper [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Bro I agree with you but please check your spelling the are some missing letters. Anyway in really it is true that people around us has different ways on how they pick their partners. That's if you feel your not contended with you existing partner. That's what God gift to us. The Choice of Will!. Animals don't.Are you an animal? I guess not. You have the will, you know what is right or wrong. So why you need to take the wrong side of the road if you can be happy with different sex partner. That what God created Man first because he cant be happy without a partner and that Woman. Well, still your will where and when you take the right side of the road.Remember life is too short.
    Ganyan yan kasi JEJEMON siya.

maganda yan.. espadahan ng kargada..? hahahaha!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by meeeeel [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo.
    you allow the premarital but you condemn this act...
    the premarital and this same sex are both grave sin.

let's open our eyes sisters, see what the community that we have now... both acts are just normal that surround us and the fact is, both are community disease. in times of the Prophets, makikita ba natin ang magkatulad na gawain at pinapanigan ba nila ito? hindi!
    so do we still have to do or allow the premarital and same sex?

ikaw sister kapag nagkaroon ka ng anak na babae in the future, okay lang sayo ang premarital? okay lang ba sa anak mong lalaki na magpagamit sa kapwa niya? okay lang ba sayo na mabuntisan or makabuntis ang mga anak mo? if okay lang sayo then that's your call wala na kami doon.

Humans are complex beings my knya knya po tyo na paniniwala sa buhay

pero minsan talaga nawawala talaga tyo sa ating sarili at baguhin yung naakagisnan natin

pero sana naman ung mga naligaw na un 2lad ng mga homosexuals, makuha nla na isipin kung

hindi sila naging gusto nila kya I disagree sa gnong sistema

maraming bad habits ang umiiral dahil sa gawain na yan, maraming kaabataan na ang naliligaw sa katauhan nila

Quote Originally Posted by spuxtm [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    you allow the premarital but you condemn this act...
    the premarital and this same sex are both grave sin.

let's open our eyes sisters, see what the community that we have now... both acts are just normal that surround us and the fact is, both are community disease. in times of the Prophets, makikita ba natin ang magkatulad na gawain at pinapanigan ba nila ito? hindi!
    so do we still have to do or allow the premarital and same sex?

ikaw sister kapag nagkaroon ka ng anak na babae in the future, okay lang sayo ang premarital? okay lang ba sa anak mong lalaki na magpagamit sa kapwa niya? okay lang ba sayo na mabuntisan or makabuntis ang mga anak mo? if okay lang sayo then that's your call wala na kami doon.

-it's my opinion, I'm entitled into it, isn't bro?
    for me, PMS isn't wrong. ang masama, kung pareha kayong lalaki, or pareha kayong babae tsaka nyo to ginagawa. it's just for me, it's my opinion, and day by day, nagbabago ang tao, for now, wala akong nakikitang masama sa PMS, but let us see what will happen the next day. hindi naman kung ano ang paniniwala ko ngayon ayun padin ang paniniwalaan ko hanggang sa magkaanak ako. siguro para sa akin wala masama kasi in my situation, wala akong nakikitang problema, pero siguro, if ever na makaencounter ako ng something that could change my philosophy, siguro dun ko masasabing against na ako sa PMS. for now, let's just respect each others opinion. yeah?

and fyi, same sex lovemaking(or whatsoever) is FAR different from pre-marital sex.

Quote Originally Posted by meeeeel [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    -it's my opinion, I'm entitled into it, isn't bro?
    for me, PMS isn't wrong. ang masama, kung pareha kayong lalaki, or pareha kayong babae tsaka nyo to ginagawa. it's just for me, it's my opinion, and day by day, nagbabago ang tao, for now, wala akong nakikitang masama sa PMS, but let us see what will happen the next day. hindi naman kung ano ang paniniwala ko ngayon ayun padin ang paniniwalaan ko hanggang sa magkaanak ako. siguro para sa akin wala masama kasi in my situation, wala akong nakikitang problema, pero siguro, if ever na makaencounter ako ng something that could change my philosophy, siguro dun ko masasabing against na ako sa PMS. for now, let's just respect each others opinion. yeah?

and fyi, same sex lovemaking(or whatsoever) is FAR different from pre-marital sex.
    A'udubillahi Minasshaitanir Rajim
    Bismillah...

sister... ang PMS never mo yan makikitaan ng pangit sa situation ko naging ang masama ang kalalabasan bakit? evil/shaitan made if beautifully and pleasurable in each SINNER. what you see now was only the WORLDLY GAINS but the fact behind it as a GRAVE SIN is not. If you know that it was a GRAVE SIN, will you still be dipping even the tip of your fingernails on the HELLFIRE? I bet not.

PMS and same-sex are same, an ADULTEROUS/FORNICATOUS acts. both and each individuals on same acts are pleasurable and enjoying and all of them are ignorrants. they ignore the fact behind those kind of acts.

totoong hindi naman ako ang magpapabago sayo sister kundi ang Allah swt lamang. sana magkaroon ka ng kahit konting puwang sayong puso na maramdaman at maisip morin na ang isang tulad ko ngayon ay sinanhi para ikaw ay paalalahanan... sino bang mag-aakala na isang tulad ko ang magsasabi ng mga ganitong bagay sayo? treat this as a SIGN na mula sa Allah swt and hoping that one time pray and repent about this kind of acts.

pray and repent to ONE GOD, the God of Abraham, Moises, David, Solomon, Jesus, Muhammad, and all the Prophets, that is ALLAH.

peace...

yeah right, but as what I"ve said, we're just DIFFERENT.

Bahala sila kung san sila masaya, anyway hindi naman tayo nag papakain sa kanila at hindi din naman sila nag papakain satin... he he he...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast