Ito na po instructions para mag flash...
FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK, I WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY
1. Dapat nakainstall ang latest version ng nokia ovi suite. (para sa Nokia USB Drivers)
2. Run navifirm as administrator and look for your firmware.
• Hintayin nyo lang mag load per column.
• Mas ok kung yung idownload mong firmware ay same ng product code mo, pero kung wala at 5530 Black Red ang phone ninyo, I suggest yung gamitin niyo ay yung sa British Isles (0570001).
NOTE 1: Download only the FW that matches your phones color.
NOTE 2: Donwgrading your FW will kill your phone. Likewise, only use CFW that is the same with your phones firmware version.
NOTE 3: Save your downloaded files on C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-504
NOTE 4: Backup the downloaded files, you’ll need them if you want to revert to Original firmware.
NOTE4: Your custom firmware files should also be pasted here, C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-504. “Overwrite when asked by windows”
3. Install JAF and paste “jaf_nok4models.ini” to C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF
4. Format your Memory Card and Hard reset your phone (*#7370#)
5. Open Ovi Suite and Connect your phone via USB PC Suite mode and allow Ovi suite to install software on your device. After that close Ovi Suite and make sure that no Nokia Software is running.
6. Disconnect your phone and USB and reconnect, when the USB mode popup appears on your phone, select cancel.
7. Right Click on “OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3.exe” and select properties, click on compatibility tab and toggle “Windows XP SP2” then press “OK”.
8. Right Click on “OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3.exe” then Run as administrator then Press Go.
9. An error pop-up will appear, just click on “OK”
10. Toggle BB5 Tab, make sure that only “Manual Flash” and “Dead USB” is checked.
11. Check “Use INI” and select your phone.
12. Notice that 4 green lights will lit up, if one is missing, you might have missed to download a file from navifirm.
13. Turn of your phone, make sure that the “call” and “end call” lights are off.
14. Click on Flash, Warning Pop-up will appear, click on yes.
15. When JAF says, “searching for phone” Tap Press the power botton, DO NOT Long Press.
16. When the flashing is finished, JAF will bombard you with an annoying sound.
17. Your phone will show V30.009 Local Mode, Remove the battery to restart.
18. And you just finished flashing.