Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 3096 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 20962596299630463086309430953096
Results 30,951 to 30,953 of 30953

Default Re: Need Help about your iPhone? Post your Problem Here! (iOSXervantz)

Quote Originally Posted by dodie2g [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Hello mga Bossing, tina-try ko i-restore yung iPhone5 ko but I'm getting this error: The iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (3194).

ito yung specs ng phone ko:
    iOS = 7.0 (11A465)
    Model = MD663PP/A
    Modem FW = 5.00.01
    Carrier = Globe 15.0

I got the iOS from here: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    I'm trying to restore it to iOS 7.1.2 (iPhone 5 GSM+CDMA) kasi di daw compatible yung GSM lang. Ano po kayang mali sa ginagawa ko?

Maraming Salamat
    mga Sir tulong po Salamat

mga idol paano po ba mag-hard reset ng iphone 5?
    thank you po!

sir pa help po bypass.... activation lock

iphone 5
    ios 8.1.1

gamit ko is

window 8.1 pro

help need badly .. thanks