Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reformat N70..

Help reformat N70..

help pano po mgreformat ng N70?...or pano made2tect n my virus yung fon?...tnx po..sana my mgreply...huhuhu...

Default Re: reformat N70..

maraming klaseng format try this one [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] paano madedetect kung may virus phone mo..kailangan may anti v ka syempre..sa application section meron basta nasa tamang os ha.
    Last edited by Mcmms; 11th Dec 2007 at 19:20.

To format the phone, press *#7370#, then enter the lock code, which is the sec code of the phone. but 1st back up your phone memory by using nokia pc suite..

NOTE: battery must be full, else if format is disrupted by low batt, consequences will be disastrous. I heard the code *#7780# works too, pretty much the same. Before you do this, please bear in mind that you are doing this at your own risk and the blame should not be put who answers your question.

Last edited by nOosadz; 11th Dec 2007 at 19:25.

nice noosad z for the warning

install mo yung calvin stinger tapos i-run mo lang. pag may nakita syang malware, tatangalin nya yun. pag ganon pa din, check o yung memory card mo kasi baka meron lang di compatible na apps. kung hindi pa din, i-format mo nalang.

nice one..at least we had a warning..salamat sa inyo guys..

Quote Originally Posted by mer38 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    help pano po mgreformat ng N70?...or pano made2tect n my virus yung fon?...tnx po..sana my mgreply...huhuhu...
    Pres "green (call) button", * and 3 - this will set your phone to factory state (original/default settings).

Other way is to upgrade your firmware with the latest version.

bro RTP_78 any tutorials about sa upgrade ng firmware

Gamitin mo Nokia PC suite

Click mo Update phone software wag kang kabahan sa mga messages basta be sure na naka-general setting ang phone profile mo at puno ang batery. Wag na wag mong dadalihin ang cord habang nag uupdate patay kang bata ka.

Follow mo lang ang instruction. Ipapadown sayo ang Nokia Updater na latest pagkainstall. Open mo sya.

Click Start. Tas Nokia Updater na bahala sa lahat.

bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast